So fox news Ainsly erhardt is suppose to be this super Christian correct

Well that explains his divorce.

Not necessarily. A lot of people get divorced because their wives no longer understand them.

But in any event, why is this so interesting to Liberals? Isn't Mr. Hannity PERSONAL life his own personal business? Are libs so offended by normative marriage that it drives them into a frenzy?

Not necessarily. A lot of people get divorced because their wives no longer understand them.

But in any event, why is this so interesting to Liberals? Isn't Mr. Hannity PERSONAL life his own personal business? Are libs so offended by normative marriage that it drives them into a frenzy?

Two things.........I don't really find it interesting. I simply made a crack.

Second, what makes me a liberal? I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I could continue.

If you democrats didn't give a rats ass if Bubba Clinton was in the oval office doing the tube snake boogie with Monica behind Hitlery's back, then why the hell is this news?

Two things.........I don't really find it interesting. I simply made a crack.

Second, what makes me a liberal? I'm pro-life. I support the 2nd Amendment. I believe we need to balance the budget. I could continue.
But you're a ****** lover.

More likely is that she was tired of being a work widow. Hannity brags that he works 12 - 14 hour days or more. He was never home. I'd actually think she would be justified in seeking companionship.

The OP is pretty light on details but heavy on bigotry.

Is Ainsley single? I don't know.

If she is married, is she separated? I don't know.

Was Hannity already separated when they 'hooked up'? I don't know.

If those questions are yes, then her Christian values are intact and the OP is showing his bigotry.

He's a media figure. So it figures that his life is fair game. Divorced because his wife no longer "understands: him?...more likely divorcing because of his horn dogging. Either way, I've seen a lot of people posting on this board that Hannity isn't a journalist, he's a media figure. So yes, his personal life is open season. No expectation of privacy...if he isn't smart enough to stay under the radar. And for the record, it doesn't interest me. But it does make me smile. Not because of his political viewpoints, but because the man is a flaming bag of douche. :)

If you democrats didn't give a rats ass if Bubba Clinton was in the oval office doing the tube snake boogie with Monica behind Hitlery's back, then why the hell is this news?

You're right, it shouldn't be news. But I remember distinctly that Republicans really cared about Clinton and Lewinsky. In fact, I remember vividly that Republicans in the House voted to impeach him for lying about those "acts"...in the Oval Office...with a consenting adult. Given what's gone on with the present administration over the last 3+ years, it does seem like what went on back then shouldn't have been news.

He's a media figure. So it figures that his life is fair game. Divorced because his wife no longer "understands: him?...more likely divorcing because of his horn dogging. Either way, I've seen a lot of people posting on this board that Hannity isn't a journalist, he's a media figure. So yes, his personal life is open season. No expectation of privacy...if he isn't smart enough to stay under the radar. And for the record, it doesn't interest me. But it does make me smile. Not because of his political viewpoints, but because the man is a flaming bag of douche. :)

I don't think that being a celebrity necessarily opens you up to public consumption of your private life but when you are a person like Hannity that has no problem doing it to others, then you have to accept it will come back on you.

So is she shacking up with Sean Hannity at his compound
Or am I bearing false witness against my neighbor?

Not if it's not false. Sean Hannity is supposed to be Heap Big Catholic Boy, so no divorce and no sex outside of marriage. The "conservative Christian" guys are always preaching about "morality" while being very willing to unzip their pants, so long as they still have the energy left over to insult women who have sex outside of marriage. So much of religion, including Christianity, became a farce a long time ago.

There are so few true Christians on Fox.

Hegseth was divorced from his first wife, Meredith Schwarz, in 2009. He married his second wife, Samantha Deering, in 2010; they have three children.[10] During his marriage to Deering, Hegseth had a daughter with Fox executive producer Jennifer Rauchet, with whom he was having an extramarital relationship, in August 2017.[10] He and Deering divorced in August 2017. Hegseth and Rauchet, who has three young children from her first marriage, married in August 2019.

Not if it's not false. Sean Hannity is supposed to be Heap Big Catholic Boy, so no divorce and no sex outside of marriage. The "conservative Christian" guys are always preaching about "morality" while being very willing to unzip their pants, so long as they still have the energy left over to insult women who have sex outside of marriage. So much of religion, including Christianity, became a farce a long time ago.

Mr. Hannity left the Catholic Church according to news reports.

And there was nothing here about his having sex outside of marriage at all.

I think libs are just being bigoted against the Great American because they disapprove of his Normalcy.

Mr. Hannity left the Catholic Church according to news reports.

And there was nothing here about his having sex outside of marriage at all.

I think libs are just being bigoted against the Great American because they disapprove of his Normalcy.
---------------------
so

Forum List

Back