So fox news Ainsly erhardt is suppose to be this super Christian correct

Oh, yeah, really. Who is this "Great American" anyway? Do you agree that, as presented in Christianity, sexual "morality" dictates that one not have sex until married, and then only with the spouse? I finally realized, from the conduct of the general public, particularly the male general public, that God had absolutely nothing to do with it, so I was free to act like trump or a member of the military on leave, if I wanted to. My ex was Navy, and he used to say that if you put a roof over Naples, it would be the biggest whorehouse in Europe. And Hannity was the one making public statements that he is oh, so Christian.

The Great American is Sean Hannity's nickname, much like the Maha Rushdie is Limbaugh's nickname.

Indeed, you are right.

However, in Christianity its also recognized that people fall short sometimes, not that Mr. Hannity did in this regard as we don't know all the details of his life.

Although I think its really hypocritical for you all anti-trumpers to complain about this, when you all literally crucified Michael Pence for his adherence to the Pence Rule in which he refuses to have sexual relations with broads other than his wife.

What do you libs want men to do?

First of all, adult human beings are not "broads." Secondly, the criticism of pigpence was due to his refusal to interact and work with any female person. Nobody ever required him to have sexual relations with anyone. Is he that weak-minded that he doesn't know how to keep his zipper up when he is around others? He also has a long record of disrespecting female people. Remember his single-minded hatred of Planned Parenthood. He has this asswipe karen to bang, and I guess she loves it. Is that not enough? The guy's just a freak.
Sean Hannity & his wife legally separated about 4 years ago. They had an amicable agreement & divorce settlement as far as property & custody. Their divorce was final about a year ago. They have a good relationship as co-parents of their two kids.

Forum List

Back