So fox news Ainsly erhardt is suppose to be this super Christian correct

So is she shacking up with Sean Hannity at his compound
Or am I bearing false witness against my neighbor?

Not if it's not false. Sean Hannity is supposed to be Heap Big Catholic Boy, so no divorce and no sex outside of marriage. The "conservative Christian" guys are always preaching about "morality" while being very willing to unzip their pants, so long as they still have the energy left over to insult women who have sex outside of marriage. So much of religion, including Christianity, became a farce a long time ago.

Mr. Hannity left the Catholic Church according to news reports.

And there was nothing here about his having sex outside of marriage at all.

I think libs are just being bigoted against the Great American because they disapprove of his Normalcy.
---------------------
so
so he is a protestant now and probably was re-born. You made it sound like he was anti Christianity.

Not if it's not false. Sean Hannity is supposed to be Heap Big Catholic Boy, so no divorce and no sex outside of marriage. The "conservative Christian" guys are always preaching about "morality" while being very willing to unzip their pants, so long as they still have the energy left over to insult women who have sex outside of marriage. So much of religion, including Christianity, became a farce a long time ago.

I think libs are just being bigoted against the Great American because they disapprove of his Normalcy.

Probably has had affairs for years.

Maybe, or maybe not.

But I can't see where it is your position to judge one way or another.

The OP is way off base.

Why, we are calling out people's affairs which goes against Christianity?

Christians are not perfect, just forgiven. If you were a true Christian you would know that. I am my wife's second husband and we have been married for 37 years. Divorce is a reality of life.

OH so Christians are not perfect, you damn right they are not perfect, most of those are Ceo's, Christmas and Easter only, but boy they like to talk about God, but walking the walk is something many seldom do.

Maybe, or maybe not.

I judge rightly. Oh and if wives are the main fault of divorce (you said) perhaps the husbands would stop cheating.

The celebrated Fox News star and #1 New York Times bestselling author offers a powerful, uplifting look at her life and her spiritual journey, reflecting on her family, her faith, and her successful career, featuring new material exclusive to the paperback edition.

In her bestselling children’s book Take Heart, My Child, Ainsley Earhardt drew on her childhood and the inspirational notes her father wrote her before school each morning. In this moving memoir, she reminisces about growing up with a father who loved his children unconditionally—a cherished model of parenthood she has adopted with her own daughter—how her Christian faith has shaped her life, and the dynamic journalism career that has made her a trusted household name.

From her insightful political coverage, including a sit-down with Melania Trump, to her powerful reporting covering some of the most headline-making national events, to her live coverage, including Pope Francis’ visit to New York, Ainsley considers her career and the factors that have propelled her to the top of her field, becoming a cohost of Fox & Friends and contributor to Hannity. Ainsley credits her success to the values she learned from her parents, and to the enduring Christian faith that has been her ballast through thick and thin, in good times and in periods of great difficulty.

Filled with inspirational quotes taken from Scripture and illustrated with sixteen pages of never-before-seen photos, her memoir is infused with her spiritual beliefs and will touch the hearts of all her fans, reminding them to count the blessings God has given them every day of their lives.
Robot Check

--------------------------------------------
I seen an interview of her with another Fox news commentator trying to sell her book commentator and it about made me puke. God everything! (and I'm not a Christian)

The celebrated Fox News star and #1 New York Times bestselling author offers a powerful, uplifting look at her life and her spiritual journey, reflecting on her family, her faith, and her successful career, featuring new material exclusive to the paperback edition.

In her bestselling children’s book Take Heart, My Child, Ainsley Earhardt drew on her childhood and the inspirational notes her father wrote her before school each morning. In this moving memoir, she reminisces about growing up with a father who loved his children unconditionally—a cherished model of parenthood she has adopted with her own daughter—how her Christian faith has shaped her life, and the dynamic journalism career that has made her a trusted household name.

From her insightful political coverage, including a sit-down with Melania Trump, to her powerful reporting covering some of the most headline-making national events, to her live coverage, including Pope Francis’ visit to New York, Ainsley considers her career and the factors that have propelled her to the top of her field, becoming a cohost of Fox & Friends and contributor to Hannity. Ainsley credits her success to the values she learned from her parents, and to the enduring Christian faith that has been her ballast through thick and thin, in good times and in periods of great difficulty.

Filled with inspirational quotes taken from Scripture and illustrated with sixteen pages of never-before-seen photos, her memoir is infused with her spiritual beliefs and will touch the hearts of all her fans, reminding them to count the blessings God has given them every day of their lives.
Robot Check

I seen an interview of her with another Fox news trying to sell her book commentator and it about made me puke. God everything! (and I'm not a Christian)

What's wrong with this broad being a Christian and mentioning it?

Why so much antagonism toward Almighty God?

Maybe, or maybe not.

I judge rightly when it comes to affairs, didn't Jesus said if you look at someone with lust in your eye, you should pluck it out?

Robot Check

I seen an interview of her with another Fox news trying to sell her book commentator and it about made me puke. God everything! (and I'm not a Christian)

What's wrong with this broad being a Christian and mentioning it?

Why so much antagonism toward Almighty God?

She is an hypocrite. You do recognize one, don't you. Or haven't you listened to tramp.

The worst thing that ever happened to Christianity in all the world's history...is Republicans.

The worst thing that ever happened to Christianity in all the world's history...is Republicans.

How do you figure? Do you really think that the Christian faith lost something when the members decided to put their faith into action in the political arena?

What do you think of the Religious Far Left and the Democrat Party's association with Secular Humanists like Jimmy Carter?

Oh, yeah, really. Who is this "Great American" anyway? Do you agree that, as presented in Christianity, sexual "morality" dictates that one not have sex until married, and then only with the spouse? I finally realized, from the conduct of the general public, particularly the male general public, that God had absolutely nothing to do with it, so I was free to act like trump or a member of the military on leave, if I wanted to. My ex was Navy, and he used to say that if you put a roof over Naples, it would be the biggest whorehouse in Europe. And Hannity was the one making public statements that he is oh, so Christian.

I would like to offer my sincerest apology if my gay marriage had anything to do with the destruction of his marriage.
But, but, but you were in another house probably hundreds of miles away from Hannity. Do you suppose he could hear you and figured that your nefarious activities required him to break up his marriage? Or maybe your sex life made him nervous or even impotent?:D He shouldn't have been eavesdropping.

Oh, yeah, really. Who is this "Great American" anyway? Do you agree that, as presented in Christianity, sexual "morality" dictates that one not have sex until married, and then only with the spouse? I finally realized, from the conduct of the general public, particularly the male general public, that God had absolutely nothing to do with it, so I was free to act like trump or a member of the military on leave, if I wanted to. My ex was Navy, and he used to say that if you put a roof over Naples, it would be the biggest whorehouse in Europe. And Hannity was the one making public statements that he is oh, so Christian.

The Great American is Sean Hannity's nickname, much like the Maha Rushdie is Limbaugh's nickname.

Indeed, you are right.

However, in Christianity its also recognized that people fall short sometimes, not that Mr. Hannity did in this regard as we don't know all the details of his life.

Although I think its really hypocritical for you all anti-trumpers to complain about this, when you all literally crucified Michael Pence for his adherence to the Pence Rule in which he refuses to have sexual relations with broads other than his wife.

What do you libs want men to do?

How do you figure? Do you really think that the Christian faith lost something when the members decided to put their faith into action in the political arena?

What do you think of the Religious Far Left and the Democrat Party's association with Secular Humanists like Jimmy Carter?

Carter is a Baptist, you twit. He even still builds homes for the poor, despite being in his 90s. Now what do you think of the republican party's association with phony Christians like graham and falwell? The republican party is attached to the phony cults at the hip.

Maybe, or maybe not.

I judge rightly. Oh and if wives are the main fault of divorce (you said) perhaps the husbands would stop cheating.
What makes you the moral authority on anything?

The Great American is Sean Hannity's nickname, much like the Maha Rushdie is Limbaugh's nickname.

Indeed, you are right.

However, in Christianity its also recognized that people fall short sometimes, not that Mr. Hannity did in this regard as we don't know all the details of his life.

Although I think its really hypocritical for you all anti-trumpers to complain about this, when you all literally crucified Michael Pence for his adherence to the Pence Rule in which he refuses to have sexual relations with broads other than his wife.

What do you libs want men to do?

First of all, adult human beings are not "broads." Secondly, the criticism of pigpence was due to his refusal to interact and work with any female person. Nobody ever required him to have sexual relations with anyone. Is he that weak-minded that he doesn't know how to keep his zipper up when he is around others? He also has a long record of disrespecting female people. Remember his single-minded hatred of Planned Parenthood. He has this asswipe karen to bang, and I guess she loves it. Is that not enough? The guy's just a freak.

Forum List

Back