So far, Trump’s second term has been a huge success!

No, we're winning. After this administration, the Communists won't be in power for quite a long time.

*Highest gasoline and diesel prices in history.
*Border problem the worst in 20 years.
*Inflation the worst in 40 years.
*Interest rates the highest in 14 years.
*Armed the Taliban with 83 billion dollars in US military gear.
*Stock market taking a dive.
*Grocery prices the highest in US history.
*The most fentanyl overdose deaths in history.

The Communists are bleeding the Hispanic vote by the tens of thousands. They stand no chance at ever winning again at this rate.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

How can you say we are not winning?

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh
Repeating Rush Limbaugh shows what kind of dumb ass you are. I can say it like this:

YOU ARE NOT WINNING.

Everything you post is disingenuous.

Most of the stuff has nothing to do with Biden and that stuff with the taliban is a boldfaced lie.

of the world; of all free people

It's ironic that the "Democratic Party" should have chosen that name when it reformed after the civil war. Apparently, they realized a significant number of useful idiots would cling to the name without realizing what they were actually intending to do...again.

of the world; of all free people

It's ironic that the "Democratic Party" should have chosen that name when it reformed after the civil war. Apparently, they realized a significant number of useful idiots would cling to the name without realizing what they were actually intending to do...again.
Actually they named themselves that in 1829. And it is time republicans quit thinking they can fool people into joining their party by making references to the civil war while telling blacks who talk about reparations how they were never slaves. If there is any party trying to redo slavery, it is the confederate flag waving republican party.

So what we have here is a story told to Hutchinson by one of the men in the car who now suddenly want to testify how what he told her never happened. If this was Joe Biden all of you right winger would recognize the witness tampering.

Or maybe she's just crazy. Plenty of that going around these days.

Repeating Rush Limbaugh shows what kind of dumb ass you are. I can say it like this:

YOU ARE NOT WINNING.

Most of the stuff has nothing to do with Biden and that stuff with the taliban is a boldfaced lie.

Where's AOC to cry over those 51 dead migrants in the truck who had STEAK SEASONING sprinkled on them?

You're not only losing

People see the hypocrisy and are disgusted

Actually they named themselves that in 1829. And it is time republicans quit thinking they can fool people into joining their party by making references to the civil war while telling blacks who talk about reparations how they were never slaves. If there is any party trying to redo slavery, it is the confederate flag waving republican party.

Name me one Republican that ever made that claim.

YOU ARE NOT WINNING.

Then you people wonder why we call you the uniformed party. I'll even use a leftist source for ya.

All the disasters we are experiencing have everything to do with Dementia, and voters will see it that way as they always do. Polls support my claim in spite of them always favoring the left. If they say he's got a 35% favorable rating, it's realistically 20% if that. Name any issue I posted and I'll provide evidence it's Dementia's fault.

But you're losing.
Trump’s been completely vindicated on the border.

He’s been completely vindicated on gas prices.

He’s been completely vindicated on Europe’s reliance on Russia for their energy.

He’s been completely vindicated on the economy.

He’s been completely vindicated for a 3rd time on shampeachments.

He’s been completely vindicated on the massive election fraud.

He’s been completely vindicated on what would happen with women’s sports if Trannies were allowed in.

He will likely be vindicated on what he said would happen to the stock market/people’s 401Ks.

Everything he said has proven to be true.

That young woman didn't lie. She was a faithful trump staffer who saw the president behaving like a madman.

Hilarious. She made up stories based on hearsay and the SOURCES of her imagination called it BS.

ILMAO at "surprise witness" Ah the dramatics. You lost.

Forum List

Back