President Trump HANDILY wins Missouri Caucus this morning...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
From the far left Kansas City Star...

"No prominent current elected Missouri Republican spoke against Trump ahead of Saturday and his dominance of the caucus was expected. Trump’s only remaining major competitor, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, has virtually no chance of winning the nomination barring a major, unexpected development."

No contest...this is 100% Trump Country, not RINOville. Our Democrats are further right than Nikki Haley.

This is a campaign video of our DEMOCRAT U.S. Senate challenger in 2016, Jason Kander, assembling an AR-15 blindfolded.

Screenshot_20240302-133702-882.png

She did not stand a chance.

Last edited:
A coronation is dangerous.

Trump needs to answer serious questions about

1. covid and Murderous Fraud Vax
2. his dreadfully Zionist Fascist Cabinet picks
3. pushing to cut out all Co2 Fraud funding
4. if he "learned" from his first term, why did he support McCarthy, McDaniel, and now Wicker over Rosendale in Montana

Screenshot_20240302-135506-334.png

He said that the first time, then appointed

Chris Wray
Sessions
Milley
Pence

didn't fire Fauci etc...

and America did not become great again....

He said that the first time, then appointed

Chris Wray
Sessions
Milley
Pence

didn't fire Fauci etc...

and America did not become great again....
Trump got a LOT of advice from the Washington establishment, much of it was bad. Being the Washington outsider I get why he was open to input, I think he learned his lesson x1000

To add insult to injury Breitbart reports...

"Saturday’s defeat in Missouri also follows Haley’s first endorsement from a U.S. senator, which she received on Friday. In a release, Haley revealed she had landed the support of moderate Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)."

😂😂🤣

The kiss of death.

There won’t be any more late breaking developments because libs have totally exhausted their supply of made up bullshit

Trump got a LOT of advice from the Washington establishment, much of it was bad. Being the Washington outsider I get why he was open to input, I think he learned his lesson x1000

If he did learn his lesson

WTF did he ENDORSE McCarthy in 2022?

Why did he just endorse Wicker over Rosendale in Montana??

THIS is WHY we NEED a PRIMARY not a CORONATION

To add insult to injury Breitbart reports...

"Saturday’s defeat in Missouri also follows Haley’s first endorsement from a U.S. senator, which she received on Friday. In a release, Haley revealed she had landed the support of moderate Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)."

😂😂🤣

The kiss of death.
I was going to say, why does Murkowski hate Haley? :auiqs.jpg:

There won’t be any more late breaking developments because libs have totally exhausted their supply of made up bullshit

Um, wishful thinking.

The Dem party hates truth. It will ALWAYS MAKE UP BULLSHIT to avoid truth...

If he did learn his lesson

WTF did he ENDORSE McCarthy in 2022?

Why did he just endorse Wicker over Rosendale in Montana??

THIS is WHY we NEED a PRIMARY not a CORONATION
By all means propose your alternate candidate. Plenty of shit bought and paid for politicians to pick from.

Democrats:

Screenshot_20240302-141331~3.png

President Donald Trump:

Massively underrated movie BTW. #speed racer

Last edited:
So far 36 of 54 delegates have been appropriated to President Trump as of 2pm central time.

The RINO candidate has zero.

Forum List

Back