So far, Trump’s second term has been a huge success!

Trump dove into the front seat and wrestled the steering wheel away from a secret service agent and tried to drive to the capitol from the back seat??????? is that your argument?.....
No. But that young woman didn't lie. Trump did what she said he did. It's a crime to lie to congress and if she was going to lie she would have stayed home. You dimwits need to get out of the cult.

Why shouldn't we? We was a trump supporter working for his chief of staff. Why would she lie knowing thart lie would send her to prison?

Just face it, Trump is busted. Hopefully for seditious conspiracy.
He's just a clueless know nothing troll who is on the RW bandwagon trying to deflect.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That young woman didn't lie. She was a faithful trump staffer who saw the president behaving like a madman.
I didn't know she was in the car with him. As I said before, the Secret Service agent and the driver have said she lied and are willing to testify. I also would like to know why her first lawyer dropped her like a hot potato.

I didn't know she was in the car with him. As I said before, the Secret Service agent and the driver have said she lied and are willing to testify. I also would like to know why her first lawyer dropped her like a hot potato.
Your sources for this are who?

Trump social?

The woman didn't lie and I doubt what you say is true.

No. But that young woman didn't lie. Trump did what she said he did. It's a crime to lie to congress and if she was going to lie she would have stayed home. You dimwits need to get out of the cult.
The agents in question have already said they will testify under oath that that did not happen... how long are you going to look like a fool?.... Stubborn is a close friend of stupid.....

Pelosi said no to his selections... don't they tell you anything on CNN?...
I don't watch CNN. There are other ways of getting news than the ones trump tells you to hate. So like I said:

McCarthy was asked to provide republicans, he sent republicans who are now seen as part of the attempted coup and Pelosi said fuck that.

The agents in question have already said they will testify under oath that that did not happen... how long are you going to look like a fool?.... Stubborn is a close friend of stupid.....
You should know. According to what source is this being said?

The gateway pundit?

Because the 1-6 commission would already have this information if it was so.

But you're losing.

No, we're winning. After this administration, the Communists won't be in power for quite a long time.

*Highest gasoline and diesel prices in history.
*Border problem the worst in 20 years.
*Inflation the worst in 40 years.
*Interest rates the highest in 14 years.
*Armed the Taliban with 83 billion dollars in US military gear.
*Stock market taking a dive.
*Grocery prices the highest in US history.
*The most fentanyl overdose deaths in history.

The Communists are bleeding the Hispanic vote by the tens of thousands. They stand no chance at ever winning again at this rate.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

How can you say we are not winning?

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

Last edited:
No, we're winning. After this administration, the Communists won't be in power for quite a long time.

*Highest gasoline and diesel prices in history.
*Border problem the worst in 20 years.
*Inflation the worst in 40 years.
*Interest rates the highest in 14 years.
*Armed the Taliban with 83 billion dollars in US military gear.
*Stock market taking a dive.
*Grocery prices the highest in US history.

The Communists are bleeding the Hispanic vote by the tens of thousands. They stand no chance at ever winning again at this rate.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban swing voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

More than 1 million voters across 43 states have switched to the Republican Party over the last year, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The previously unreported number reflects a phenomenon that is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

How can you say we are not winning?

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh
upload_2022-6-26_22-35-27.png

So what we have here is a story told to Hutchinson by one of the men in the car who now suddenly want to testify how what he told her never happened. If this was Joe Biden all of you right winger would recognize the witness tampering.

BFD, there were many Trumptards claiming "I'll be happy to testify"..............then, never do.

Why shouldn't we? She was a trump supporter working for his chief of staff. Why would she lie knowing that lie would send her to prison?

Just face it, Trump is busted. Hopefully for seditious conspiracy.
Hey Westvall, 1-1 =0. Do you disagree with that too?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Loser.

Forum List

Back