SNOWFLAKE ALERT: Man offended by cross on Christmas tree claims it caused him IRREPARABLE harm

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
GettyImages-502118010-500x300.jpg

PAT GRAY is the 'Snowflake of the Week' award winner.

Pat was 'forced' to visit a town Christmas display, was 'forced' to look at the top of the tree, and 'forced' to spot this tiny cross (above) hanging on the tree, thus 'causing him irreparable harm'.

The poor dear is DAMAGED FOR LIFE! :p

The truth is there is no way Pat could have spotted the cross hanging way up on top of the tree unless he was looking for it and knew in what area it was located.

The truth is no one MADE Pat show up. No one offended Pat. No one 'irreparably' damaged Pat - the damage Pat suffers from resulted from being a liberal asshole!

The truth is Pat - and many liberals - hate life so much and are so miserable that they go out of their way to take away what brings others joy and to make others miserable.

Pat seems to have forgotten that CHRISTMAS is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY.

Pat seems to have forgotten that the words 'Separation of church and State' are not in the Constitution but is an interpretation derived by liberals in order to push their anti-religious views onto others.

Pat is a hate-filled, ignorant liberal F* who came there with the intent of starting this whole thing (looking for a fight), to force a minority-supported view upon the majority of his fellow citizens through his attack on Christianity / faith.

-----------------------

"Pat Gray reminds us that it’s that time of year again for the ACLU of Indianapolis to sue a town because it has a cross on top of its Christmas tree. The suit is being filed by a Joseph Thompkins who takes issue with the cross being present on top of the tree because it “violates that sacred separation between church and state.”

“Oh good, good, because we have to have that separation of church and state,” Stu Burguiere says mockingly."

“Joseph filed the dispute on Thursday because he was forced to come into unwelcome contact with the display, causing him irreparable harm,” Pat announces.

Following that report, Stu asks, “He was forced? Did somebody tie him up and bring him to it and put him on a lift and lift him up and put him directly into eye contact with that thing? And then hold his eyes open and maybe put some toothpicks in there so he couldn’t close them?”

Man offended by cross on Christmas tree claims it caused him irreparable harm
-----------------------

Pat also seems to have forgotten that despite having MANY Constitutional Rights, The Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

Pat, for being our liberal asshole 'Snowflake of the Week', we salute you:

:fu:

Merry Christmas, Pat!

He must avoid 33% of the women I meet then, because they wear a cross on their necklaces. Does he have seizures when passing a church or just crap his pants?

Tell you what, Pat. Before you retreat to your safe space, hand me that Rosary. I'll pray for you.

Would knocking his ass out be considered medically necessary emergency treatment?

Just goes to show with the exception of Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet…

easyt is a 'fake news' purveryor and backed down on it when called out yesterday by me. He just scatted away.

The man has every right to visit the public spaces in his community. The town has the obligation to follow the law.

GettyImages-502118010-500x300.jpg

PAT GRAY is the 'Snowflake of the Week' award winner.

Pat was 'forced' to visit a town Christmas display, was 'forced' to look at the top of the tree, and 'forced' to spot this tiny cross (above) hanging on the tree, thus 'causing him irreparable harm'.

The poor dear is DAMAGED FOR LIFE! :p

The truth is there is no way Pat could have spotted the cross hanging way up on top of the tree unless he was looking for it and knew in what area it was located.

The truth is no one MADE Pat show up. No one offended Pat. No one 'irreparably' damaged Pat - the damage Pat suffers from resulted from being a liberal asshole!

The truth is Pat - and many liberals - hate life so much and are so miserable that they go out of their way to take away what brings others joy and to make others miserable.

Pat seems to have forgotten that CHRISTMAS is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY.

Pat seems to have forgotten that the words 'Separation of church and State' are not in the Constitution but is an interpretation derived by liberals in order to push their anti-religious views onto others.

Pat is a hate-filled, ignorant liberal F* who came there with the intent of starting this whole thing (looking for a fight), to force a minority-supported view upon the majority of his fellow citizens through his attack on Christianity / faith.

-----------------------

"Pat Gray reminds us that it’s that time of year again for the ACLU of Indianapolis to sue a town because it has a cross on top of its Christmas tree. The suit is being filed by a Joseph Thompkins who takes issue with the cross being present on top of the tree because it “violates that sacred separation between church and state.”

“Oh good, good, because we have to have that separation of church and state,” Stu Burguiere says mockingly."

“Joseph filed the dispute on Thursday because he was forced to come into unwelcome contact with the display, causing him irreparable harm,” Pat announces.

Following that report, Stu asks, “He was forced? Did somebody tie him up and bring him to it and put him on a lift and lift him up and put him directly into eye contact with that thing? And then hold his eyes open and maybe put some toothpicks in there so he couldn’t close them?”

Man offended by cross on Christmas tree claims it caused him irreparable harm
-----------------------

Pat also seems to have forgotten that despite having MANY Constitutional Rights, The Right NOT to be offended is NOT one of them.

Pat, for being our liberal asshole 'Snowflake of the Week', we salute you:

:fu:

Merry Christmas, Pat!
Tell the little snowflake that Cuba is open, that if he is offended by a cross, then please leave his passport at the border, as we no longer want male pussies in this country any more.

How many "REAL" men does it take to put in a lightbulb?

Zero (0) as "REAL" men aren't afraid of the dark.:rofl:

No reason for asshole Pat to get cross about it IMO.

I can't even imagine becoming unglued, upset, etc. at the sight of a Hanukkah Menorah somewhere. I'm not Jewish and such a display has nothing to do with me whatsoever, but I recognize it means a lot to others and that's fine, life goes on for me.

Lots of clowns just need to get a life.

Cool, it's fake news.

We can all agree that someone whining about seeing a cross and the ACLU needing to get involved would be pathetic as shit.

It seemed fucking stupid as shit to me. Glad to know there is no truth in the story.

The townspeople need to make his life a living cross. Crosses where he lives, everywhere he goes and do it 365. People like him do this because our government embraces it. Make him pay a price...discourage such acts.

easyt is a 'fake news' purveryor and backed down on it when called out yesterday by me. He just scatted away.

The man has every right to visit the public spaces in his community. The town has the obligation to follow the law.
It will be interesting to see if anyone at all pays attention. Maybe they've all got me on ignore.
It wouldn't offend me either to have a lit cross as a tree topper; ACLU goes too far a lot, imo. I agree with blastoff that menorahs or whatever are fine (actually, I think they're awesome) and I wouldn't mind them, at all. But it DOES bother me that Easy just made this stuff up!

Cool, it's fake news.

We can all agree that someone whining about seeing a cross and the ACLU needing to get involved would be pathetic as shit.

It seemed fucking stupid as shit to me. Glad to know there is no truth in the story.
What's fake is that it was a little rosary on a top branch of the town tree. It was the lit tree topper. However, I agree with you that the REAL news was pathetic as shit.

Cool, it's fake news.

What's fake is that it was a little rosary on a top branch of the town tree. It was the lit tree topper. However, I agree with you that the REAL news was pathetic as shit.
Oh! That answers my question! The real objection is a cross hanging from a Rosary in a picture accompanying the article. Not really fake but still offensive, eh?

Cool, it's fake news.

I wonder what percentage of ACLU cases involve the 2nd amendment? They don't seem too concernsed with that one.

Forum List

Back