Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past*

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-
October snowstorm set to smash early-season records

I believe the article was about the UK, not the US. BTW, you can actually have more snow at a slightly warmer temperature, as long as it's still below 0 C, because warmer air can hold more water vapor.
Yeah, record cold is caused by warm weather.
I had no idea global temperature is confined to one location in the world.
You’re really smartz.
BTW, UK 10 years after that article:
1603539429546.jpeg

Hot day = Climate Change
Cold day = Climate Change
Same weather as yesterday = Climate Change

It's a very long song with only one chord.
Yet the oceans remain at the same level and temperatures remain within one standard deviation of normal.

I'm assured that, any day now, we'll all be up to our lower lip in Climate Change.

* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-

Climate Change Evidence: How Do We Know?

———————-

Fake data. Show me the risen oceans, the zero snow, the deserts that were forests.

———————-

Fake data. Show me the risen oceans, the zero snow, the deserts that were forests.
It's from NASA's website. Things aren't fake just because you don't like them, no matter what Donnie says.

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.

———————-

It's from NASA's website. Things aren't fake just because you don't like them, no matter what Donnie says.
NASA is a government organization run by politics, not science.

———————-

NASA is a government organization run by politics, not science.
NASA is run by scientific facts, otherwise, back up your nonsense with something real. Until then, your idiotic opinion is just that.

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
Why is it that everyone who voted for Donnie denies science?

———————-

St
Mn just recorded it snowiest October ever...

Like the liberals who claim multiple genders?

Whether one believes in global warming or not is a mute point. It has no affect on the nation economically or any other way.

That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
You actually deny science. :cuckoo:

That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
You actually deny science. :cuckoo:
How so?
I welcome the supposed warming. Still waiting for it to kick in. The climate has changed constantly for the planets entire history. That doesn't signify a world calamity. Species evolve or die out. That is nature and tough luck for some.
A scientist is supposed to be sceptical of supposed claims of consensus.

So when does your scientific consensus of the end of snow start? I am getting impatient with the yearly normal cold assed winters.

Forum List

Back