Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past*

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
Why is it that everyone who voted for Donnie denies science?
Like the liberals who claim multiple genders?
That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
You actually deny science. :cuckoo:
How so?
I welcome the supposed warming. Still waiting for it to kick in. The climate has changed constantly for the planets entire history. That doesn't signify a world calamity. Species evolve or die out. That is nature and tough luck for some.
A scientist is supposed to be sceptical of supposed claims of consensus.

So when does your scientific consensus of the end of snow start? I am getting impatient with the yearly normal cold assed winters.
Hard to grow wheat and corn in ice.

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
How so?
I welcome the supposed warming. Still waiting for it to kick in. The climate has changed constantly for the planets entire history. That doesn't signify a world calamity. Species evolve or die out. That is nature and tough luck for some.

So when does your scientific consensus of the end of snow start? I am getting impatient with the yearly normal cold assed winters.
Hard to grow wheat and corn in ice.
I am trying to see the downside of a longer growing season. Of northern shipping harbors being open longer. Of using less energy to heat millions of homes in the north. Of wildlife not dying out of starvation during especially brutal winters. Of less accidents and death on snow covered highways. Of not suffering bitter cold for four months of the year.

So a few mansions get destroyed in a rising ocean? Too bad, don't build there.

How so?

Man, what's it like to purposely choose to be ignorant, when you can read up on all the GW science out there on the internet. :rolleyes:

It's from NASA's website.

Since we don't have a space program anymore, NASA has plenty of time to fake GW data.
I bet you really do believe that. I'll put you down as an idiot... who isn't funny.

You are that ignorant of the well known GISS temperature data manipulations over the years?

Gargle....
Not by NASA. Pro tip: stick with the real deal and don't fall for so much fake shit out there.

How so?

Man, what's it like to purposely choose to be ignorant, when you can read up on all the GW science out there on the internet. :rolleyes:
Again you miss the point.
I don't fucking care if it is warming dumbass.
I welcome it.

* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-
October snowstorm set to smash early-season records

Climate Change Evidence: How Do We Know?
Fake data. Show me the risen oceans, the zero snow, the deserts that were forests.
It's from NASA's website. Things aren't fake just because you don't like them, no matter what Donnie says.
Man releasing carbon changing the weather is FAKE as hell.

How do I know for sure----if it were real there would be ONLY ONE solution that would save the rice-------and that would be cutting the number people in the lower classes---they would be advocating for sterilizations.

The temperature change of the earth corresponds with its relationship with the sun just like every other planet.

Man can change local weather only--but adding roads/cement/buildings. THIS RAISES the local tempature up to 3 degrees..........

* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-

Well I sure as hell had a lot of it around here last winter. I was literally up to my ass in it.

———————-

This post and subsequent posts in this thread you made, makes clear you can't address post one at all, your dishonest deflections are noted for what they are, avoidance of the TOPIC:

———————-

Fake data. Show me the risen oceans, the zero snow, the deserts that were forests.
It's from NASA's website. Things aren't fake just because you don't like them, no matter what Donnie says.
Man releasing carbon changing the weather is FAKE as hell.

How do I know for sure----if it were real there would be ONLY ONE solution that would save the rice-------and that would be cutting the number people in the lower classes---they would be advocating for sterilizations.

The temperature change of the earth corresponds with its relationship with the sun just like every other planet.

Man can change local weather only--but adding roads/cement/buildings. THIS RAISES the local tempature up to 3 degrees..........
Let's see, on one side there's NASA, on the other side is you rambling on some gibberish. Hmmm... I think I'll stick with NASA.

Why can't you address the Topic?

Here are a few more Weather events you seem unaware of:

France – Coldest start to fall since 1998

Record snowfall in Billings Montana

Winter-like snow in Minneapolis

“It will be as if we skipped past the rest of fall and jumped into winter”

Record St Helena snow

Heavy snow for Cascades

Minneapolis – Snowiest October on record

———————-

This post and subsequent posts in this thread you made, makes clear you can't address post one at all, your dishonest deflections are noted for what they are, avoidance of the TOPIC:

Snowfalls aren't a thing of the past. Happy?

Record St Helena snow

Heavy snow for Cascades

Global Warming disrupts local climates/weather systems. Now you know.

Record St Helena snow

Heavy snow for Cascades
They like to claim that local weather in the winter means nothing. But local yearly fires and hurricanes signify world calamity.

Record St Helena snow

Heavy snow for Cascades

So, you think the planet is at its pinnacle of a perfect climate and us puny humans must do whatever it takes no matter the cost to keep this perfection in the planet's climate because humans were too stupid not to build in flood prone areas.

Now that is sheer stupidity.

———————-

Snowfalls aren't a thing of the past. Happy?

The people made that statement and the AGW supporters jumped on the bandwagon from that year have since been shown to be wrong, the IPPC reports over and over projected LESS snow and more rain/freezing rain since 2000, they were wrong too.

England TEN years later after that hilarious statement, Snowfalls Are now Just A Thing Of The Past made by the CO2 sniffing toad, was COMPLETELY covered in snow!

All of Britain covered by snow

Bwahahahahahahaahahhahaha!!!

Surely you can't be that ignorant?

———————-

LOL

Its snowing right now on the Great Divide... I'm expecting about 12-18 inches... A month early...

Record St Helena snow

Heavy snow for Cascades

You talk like a child, I have known this stuff since the mid 1970's.

There has been NO global warming for decades, what we have seen is a NORTHERN HEMISPHERE warming. It has been COOLING for 4 years now, despite the growth of more CO2 in the air:

1603561224389.png

LINK

How so?

The IPCC garbage is hyperbole... Tell me how CO2 is storing energy AND WHERE IT IS. I'll wait.

———————-

LOL

Its snowing right now on the Great Divide... I'm expecting about 12-18 inches... A month early...

A lot in Montana too,

1603561408961.png

LINK

Forum List

Back