Snowfalls Are Now Just A Thing Of The Past*

I believe the article was about the UK, not the US. BTW, you can actually have more snow at a slightly warmer temperature, as long as it's still below 0 C, because warmer air can hold more water vapor.

For years afterwards, UK got a lot more snow than usual, heck it even covered the ENTIRE country in 2010, you forgot that already?

:abgg2q.jpg:

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
Why is it that everyone who voted for Donnie denies science?
Like the liberals who claim multiple genders?
That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
You actually deny science. :cuckoo:
How so?
I welcome the supposed warming. Still waiting for it to kick in. The climate has changed constantly for the planets entire history. That doesn't signify a world calamity. Species evolve or die out. That is nature and tough luck for some.
A scientist is supposed to be sceptical of supposed claims of consensus.

So when does your scientific consensus of the end of snow start? I am getting impatient with the yearly normal cold assed winters.
Man, what's it like to purposely choose to be ignorant, when you can read up on all the GW science out there on the internet. :rolleyes:
The IPCC garbage is hyperbole... Tell me how CO2 is storing energy AND WHERE IT IS. I'll wait.
Oh great, another clueless noob just in to say something inane. :biggrin:

We just had an all time record snow for Oct and now cold weather for MN this week.
Until I see Palm Trees on the shores of Lake Superior I will be sceptical of this calamity of global warming.
Those Palms do start growing here, I will then believe the warming and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the beaches of Duluth.
That's simply trying to help people who are going through a personal crisis, but you'd need empathy for that, which Trump voters also don't have.
How so?
I welcome the supposed warming. Still waiting for it to kick in. The climate has changed constantly for the planets entire history. That doesn't signify a world calamity. Species evolve or die out. That is nature and tough luck for some.

So when does your scientific consensus of the end of snow start? I am getting impatient with the yearly normal cold assed winters.
Man, what's it like to purposely choose to be ignorant, when you can read up on all the GW science out there on the internet. :rolleyes:
The IPCC garbage is hyperbole... Tell me how CO2 is storing energy AND WHERE IT IS. I'll wait.

Taz, who can't answer the question, yet has the gall to insult a scientist working on his PHD over it.

Here is the tuff question Taz ignores....

Tell me how CO2 is storing energy AND WHERE IT IS. I'll wait.

It appears another leftist AGW believer failing to defend the ideology.

How so?

Taz, who can't answer the question, yet has the gall to insult a scientist working on his PHD over it.

He won't answer what the ideal climate for Earth really is either. Tropical? Ice Age?
They believe the Earth is static and must never deviate from our current climate, even though the warming period that ended the last Ice Age directly benefited human development.

How so?

Is this question supposed to prove that NASA is faking their data?

How so?

Even NASA fails to answer that very BASIC question.. They can't seem to find that stored energy ANYWHERE.. So please tell me where it is... Again, I will wait...

I believe the article was about the UK, not the US. BTW, you can actually have more snow at a slightly warmer temperature, as long as it's still below 0 C, because warmer air can hold more water vapor.

Attachments

• swed.jpg
    swed.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 15
* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-
October snowstorm set to smash early-season records

Climate Change Evidence: How Do We Know?

This post and subsequent posts in this thread you made, makes clear you can't address post one at all, your dishonest deflections are noted for what they are, avoidance of the TOPIC:

Evidently those folks didn't wake up in Montana USA this am.

* On March 20, 2000, The Independent, a British newspaper, reported that “Snowfalls are just a thing of the past.” Global warming was simply making the UK too warm for heavy snowfalls.

———————-

This post and subsequent posts in this thread you made, makes clear you can't address post one at all, your dishonest deflections are noted for what they are, avoidance of the TOPIC:

Evidently those folks didn't wake up in Montana USA this am.

Attachments

• 1505464_649994915054226_190693103_n.jpg
    1505464_649994915054226_190693103_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 561898_3247714970535_206517185_n.jpg
    561898_3247714970535_206517185_n.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 16
Things me and my car didn't do today ...

We didn't cause the ocean to destroy Honolulu.

We didn't cause the extinction of Pandas.

We didn't destroy the fragile economies of Sub-Saharan Africa by raising the Temp 0.001 degrees.

We didn't ruin Greta Thundberg's childhood.

--- However, I would have totally loved to do the last one.

How so?

You’d think after 50 years of screaming climate catastrophe you idiots would be horse.

If a person actually believed in man made global warming, they should live in a small apartment and walk.
I don't see any of the Climate Change Cultist doing that.
BTW, Biden has 4 mansions that he is heating and cooling.

How so?

GISS is part of NASA, they are the ones who are playing the numbers, you being unaware of this long standing problem, means you aren't paying attention.

———————-

The leftist will shift to white snow is racist and therefore Trump's fault. Impeachment to follow.

How so?

Answer the question fella, your dodging the question is boring.

Genders are not science?

How so?

Answer the question fella, your dodging the question is boring.
LOL

I've given up on him.... He spouts crapola and has no science to back up his assertions..

If a person actually believed in man made global warming, they should live in a small apartment and walk.
I don't see any of the Climate Change Cultist doing that.
BTW, Biden has 4 mansions that he is heating and cooling.
The elites who wish to control our carbon footprint live lavishly and put out the emissions of a small town in comparison.
Not giving up my V8 or my gas guzzling toys.
Those so worried about it should give up luxury, comfort, disconnect from the grid, and give up their electronics.

———————-

Fake data. Show me the risen oceans, the zero snow, the deserts that were forests.
It's from NASA's website. Things aren't fake just because you don't like them, no matter what Donnie says.
Man releasing carbon changing the weather is FAKE as hell.

How do I know for sure----if it were real there would be ONLY ONE solution that would save the rice-------and that would be cutting the number people in the lower classes---they would be advocating for sterilizations.

The temperature change of the earth corresponds with its relationship with the sun just like every other planet.

Man can change local weather only--but adding roads/cement/buildings. THIS RAISES the local tempature up to 3 degrees..........
Let's see, on one side there's NASA, on the other side is you rambling on some gibberish. Hmmm... I think I'll stick with NASA.
You don't like the facts? Man made carbon isn't warming the planet----------- There is not scientific evidence to back that carbon is warming the planet. Nasa and other making big money off the carbon hoax are using a faulty computer mode that continues to prove itselve wrong over and over and over again.

Cement and asphalt and concrete does locally though.

Again if man released carbon was warming the planet as they claim--the rich would sterilize the poor instead of encouraging them to breed.

Forum List

Back