Snarling Boxer

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
By now you've probably seen moonbat Senator Barbara Boxer dressing down a Brigadier General for respectfully calling her "ma'am." The discipline our military shows in taking orders from the vermin who run our civilian government is truly admirable. But Doctor Evil knows how she feels:

Moonbattery: Snarling Boxer

Interesting. Ma'am is the way to address the Queen of England. It's good enough for her, but not BB.

We've already ripped her to shreds! I'm wondering when she is going to apologize!.

We've already ripped her to shreds! I'm wondering when she is going to apologize!.

I have an answer to that Willow, will be as soon as she advocates Marine Corp recruit funding for the Berkley,Ca. office and introduces a bill to bring the USS Iowa to San Francisco as a memorial to WW2 Vets. In other word , I would not keep my hopes up.

An apology would be beneath her. She is an elitist from the Frisco area of the state. To think that she represents the people of California.....:cuckoo:

just think if you were stranded on a desert island,no chance of rescue,on one shore is Boxer....another side of the Island is Pelosi...Janet Napolitano on another......Rosie O'Donnoll on the last side left.....and then Bobo and Chrissy at the cove.....where would ya go?.....:eusa_eh:♠♦

An apology would be beneath her. She is an elitist from the Frisco area of the state. To think that she represents the people of California.....:cuckoo:

just think if you were stranded on a desert island,no chance of rescue,on one shore is Boxer....another side of the Island is Pelosi...Janet Napolitano on another......Rosie O'Donnoll on the last side left.....and then Bobo and Chrissy at the cove.....where would ya go?.....:eusa_eh:♠♦

Id shoot everything in sight.....and live off of their flesh for weeks until help arrived.

It isn't where *I* would go that is the question ... it's can they swim?:badgrin:

Forum List

Back