SNAP capitol is white and conservative

The divisiveness of today's white racists are the greatest it has been in four generations.
It is because that white privilege is gone...those guaranteed jobs at the factory are gone...now they are paying the price for not getting an education (what they told blackie to do).

Sort of funny how whites are now blaming blacks for their failures. But I guess Affirmative Action is that 'institutionalized racism' like Jim Crow that holds mediocre whites back. Maybe it's the Negro President. Who knows, but I bet their fingers are locked in point at the black man position.

I'm surprised you two braindead racists haven't pointed out that the coal is black yet.

:cuckoo:

You racists can step off, because the great majority of American, white and otherwise, despises your ilk.

The divisiveness of today's white racists are the greatest it has been in four generations.
It is because that white privilege is gone...those guaranteed jobs at the factory are gone...now they are paying the price for not getting an education (what they told blackie to do).

Sort of funny how whites are now blaming blacks for their failures. But I guess Affirmative Action is that 'institutionalized racism' like Jim Crow that holds mediocre whites back. Maybe it's the Negro President. Who knows, but I bet their fingers are locked in point at the black man position.

I'm surprised you two braindead racists haven't pointed out that the coal is black yet.

:cuckoo:
That would be an argument a brain dead racist will make...justifying not hiring amy black coal miners because the coal was black and you can't tell if the Negro is working because they blend in with the soot.

No, not happy about it but it seems to be the conservatives that harp on endlessly about 'getting a job' even if there are none to be had - especially in the face of an ever changing world.
There are none to be had?
I thought The Obama defeated unemployment.
You guys really should hold a meeting and get your talking points gathered
Hey guess what? I'm not much of an Obama fan. So what are people supposed to do when their jobs are outsourced? Would you like to further decimate the safety net like most right wingers would?
The jobs in this area were not outsourced. They were simply destroyed. As industries were dismantled the people moved to what jobs remained. From tobacco to lumber to coal. One by one falling to the democrat axe until nothing was left.
The democrat axe huh? Whatever. In most of the hard hit areas of this country, the culprit is outsourcing and the results are the same. No jobs available in the area. So I'll ask again, should we further decimate the safety net?
In the area now under discussion nothing was outsourced. The jobs were destroyed by democrat policies. There is another discussion. That discussion is about outsourcing. Until democrats cease their hostility towards business every company has an obligation to outsource whenever and wherever possible. Devastate the economy. Punish hostile politicians by taking jobs and money from them. Put the outsourcing screws to them until they start being reasonable.
What specific policies led to the loss of those jobs?

There are none to be had?
I thought The Obama defeated unemployment.
You guys really should hold a meeting and get your talking points gathered
Hey guess what? I'm not much of an Obama fan. So what are people supposed to do when their jobs are outsourced? Would you like to further decimate the safety net like most right wingers would?
The jobs in this area were not outsourced. They were simply destroyed. As industries were dismantled the people moved to what jobs remained. From tobacco to lumber to coal. One by one falling to the democrat axe until nothing was left.
The democrat axe huh? Whatever. In most of the hard hit areas of this country, the culprit is outsourcing and the results are the same. No jobs available in the area. So I'll ask again, should we further decimate the safety net?
In the area now under discussion nothing was outsourced. The jobs were destroyed by democrat policies. There is another discussion. That discussion is about outsourcing. Until democrats cease their hostility towards business every company has an obligation to outsource whenever and wherever possible. Devastate the economy. Punish hostile politicians by taking jobs and money from them. Put the outsourcing screws to them until they start being reasonable.
That is the same sort of nonsense such as "ACA kills jobs."

The far right corporatists are fucks, pure and simple, who hate everybody who does not agree with them.

The far right corporatists are fucks, pure and simple, who hate everybody who does not agree with them.
I agree with you. The reply I expected from Tipsy was something like 'job killing regulations, blah, blah, blah' without any real specifics.

I agree with you. The reply I expected from Tipsy was something like 'job killing regulations, blah, blah, blah' without any real specifics.
Certainly you are aware of obumble's green energy policies which killed the coal industry. Unless you have been under a rock for 10 years you are aware of the successful war on tobacco.

Hmmmm...hating everybody who does not agree with them...sounds like you.

Certainly you are aware of obumble's green energy policies which killed the coal industry. Unless you have been under a rock for 10 years you are aware of the successful war on tobacco.
Maybe Obama hasn't done them any favors but these regulations were put in place over a timeframe that goes way beyond his administration.

National Journal: Coal Industry Privately Acknowledges That Obama Administration "Inherited A Stack Of Obligations." A National Journal article noted that "a stack of court-ordered environmental regulations, some dating back 20 years" met EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson when she took office. The article also said: "Privately, coal chiefs and Republicans say they understand that Jackson inherited a stack of obligations and had to act." [National Journal, 9/22/11]

Energy Industry Executives: EPA Clean Air Rules Are "Long Overdue." In response to a 2010 Wall Street Journal editorial that characterized EPA air pollution rules as an "assault" on business, energy industry executives noted that these rules "are required under the Clean Air Act," and that "the electric sector has known that these rules were coming." They added:

For over a decade, companies have recognized that the industry would need to install controls to comply with the act's air toxicity requirements, and the technology exists to cost effectively control such emissions, including mercury and acid gases. The EPA is now under a court deadline to finalize that rule before the end of 2011 because of the previous delays.

To suggest that plants are retiring because of the EPA's regulations fails to recognize that lower power prices and depressed demand are the primary retirement drivers. The units retiring are generally small, old and inefficient. These retirements are long overdue. [Wall Street Journal, 11/22/10] [Wall Street Journal, 12/8/10]​

Give us specifics and examples, please.

Those are your words. You have described yoursef well.

Not give us examples how American industries have been hurt by congressional law.

Not give us examples how American industries have been hurt by congressional law.

Thanks for confirming your hate.

:) The world does not revolve around you or your hate, cupcake

Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

Justified-Wallpaper-justified-11261819-1600-1200.jpg

:) The world does not revolve around you or your hate, cupcake

Lol! No hate here, you are the one that brought the word hate into the discussion, I simply put it back on you, sorry little insignificants such as yourself are doomed by your hatred to anyone that disagrees with you.

Whether you believe in a God or not, whatever your political views, whatever color your skin or sexual preference is, I don't really care. You live far away from me and have no influence in my life or my world.

I don't need the world to revolve around me and I don't want it to. I am a peaceful person who sticks to my God given and trained principles of love, peace, joy, faith and so on.

Negative people such as yourself have no place in my life.

Now, go hate on someone else, it doesn't work here.

Yet you act here as if the world does revolve around you, that you are not insignificant in the scheme of things, when in fact you truly have no meaning in this discussion.

Racism is real in America. White racism as the testimony demonstrated is real enough to get some folks and a company kicked in the face and wallet very hard.

You don't demonstrate one whit here, that you are "a peaceful person who sticks to my God given and trained principles of love, peace, joy, faith and so on."

Quite the opposite, so that is why your nonsense, your rejection of reality, your "it's the other guys' fault" get slapped down, down, down.

That will always be so until you change for the better.

Yet you act here as if the world does revolve around you, that you are not insignificant in the scheme of things, when in fact you truly have no meaning in this discussion.

Racism is real in America. White racism as the testimony demonstrated is real enough to get some folks and a company kicked in the face and wallet very hard.

You don't demonstrate one whit here, that you are "a peaceful person who sticks to my God given and trained principles of love, peace, joy, faith and so on."

Quite the opposite, so that is why your nonsense, your rejection of reality, your "it's the other guys' fault" get slapped down, down, down.

That will always be so until you change for the better.
lol! You get burned and the butt hurt runs on. Lol! You are such a dim wit.

Tell me what I said that makes you think I'm a racist. In fact you will find I go after the racists on this board. You claiming I'm racist means squat. Because you can't back it up.

As far as your precious corporations, ask your Congressman to get off their ass and pull the plug on corporate welfare. Ask you Congressman to introduce laws to curb the influence corporations have on Congress by way on money. I know my Congresswoman knows I hate the corporate, uneven playing field and big corporation paying of Congressmen off.

The rich write laws for the rich. I have said this for many years, where the hell have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back