SNAP capitol is white and conservative

Tell them to pack up their stuff put it in their cars and just buy a new house. Sheesh....Being broke is an excuse /sarcasm

The Food Stamp Capital

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

The decline in the profits from coal, tobacco and lumber industries led to a harsh toll being taken on the community.

Cale Turner, county executive of Owsley County told ABC back in 2010 that economic hardships have led to a high incidence of drug addiction.

“Those with drug addictions end up in prison without effective treatment. And it happens over and over in this community. The drug problem continues to get worse every year.
Liberals have a laughable tendency to play and replay and re-replay and re-re-replay the stats that tell us that there are more Whites on food stamps than Blacks, etc.

Well, yeah, no shit... there are more Whites living in the country than those other groups, so, of course more White folk are on food stamps...

Dog bites man... MEH.

Now, if you really want to stir-up some shit...

Somebody find and post a current graph, showing...

1. the percentage of Whites on food stamps, compared to the total No. of whites in the country

2. the percentage of Blacks on food stamps, compared to the total No. of Blacks in the country...

3. the percentage of Hispanics on food stamps, compared to the total No. of Hispanics in the country...

4. the percentage of All Others on food stamps, compared to the total No. of All Others in the country..

And THEN we've got a conversation...

But, somehow, Liberals always manage to overlook or bury THOSE numbers...

Last edited:
So what's the point of the OP?

Are you happy about or are you mourning the fact that a few thousand white conservatives have been, for all intents and purposes, been "Greened" out of work?

Coal communities were extremely poor before the decline in the coal industry.

Last edited:
The Food Stamp Capital

In spite of the prevailing stereotypes and assumptions about who uses SNAP Food Stamp benefits the most in the United States, the highest usage is not in Compton, Queens, nor the South Side of Chicago. Instead, a city that is 99.22% white and 95% Republican comes in the lead. Owsley County, Kentucky is a community of about 5,000, residents earning the lowest median household income in the country outside of Puerto Rico, according to the U.S. Census.

The decline in the profits from coal, tobacco and lumber industries led to a harsh toll being taken on the community.

Cale Turner, county executive of Owsley County told ABC back in 2010 that economic hardships have led to a high incidence of drug addiction.

“Those with drug addictions end up in prison without effective treatment. And it happens over and over in this community. The drug problem continues to get worse every year.
Liberals have a laughable tendency to play and replay and re-replay and re-re-replay the stats that tell us that there are more Whites on food stamps than Blacks, etc.

Well, yeah, no shit... there are more Whites living in the country than those other groups, so, of course more White folk are on food stamps...

Dog bites man... MEH.

1. the percentage of Whites on food stamps, compared to the total No. of whites in the country

2. the percentage of Blacks on food stamps, compared to the total No. of Blacks in the country...

3. the percentage of Hispanics on food stamps, compared to the total No. of Hispanics in the country...

4. the percentage of All Others on food stamps, compared to the total No. of All Others in the country..

Just because more white people are in America doesnt mean they HAVE TO be the biggest number of people on welfare silly.

The Food Stamp Capital

Dog bites man... MEH.

Just because more white people are in America doesnt mean they HAVE TO be the biggest number of people on welfare silly.
True...

But, the odds are so heavily in favor of such a state of affairs so that no thinking person is surprised at such an outcome...

Raw numbers only tell part of the story...

To understand the story in a racial context, one needs the Missing Big Piece of the data puzzle...

The percentage breakdowns I just described, comprise the Missing Big Piece of data...

I want to see a statistical link, other than the ones liberals pull out of their assholes, that proves this Kentucky community is 99.22% "conservative". Put up or shut up.

Look at my avatar. Do you know who that is under the clown makeup? The senior senator from Kentucky. He's been in office for 30 fucking years, he's ultra-conservative and Kentucky is one of the poorest states in the country. (No. 6 Poorest State Kentucky - In Photos The 10 Richest And Poorest States In 2014 - Forbes

So it's not a great leap to connect the dots on this one.

I want to see a statistical link, other than the ones liberals pull out of their assholes, that proves this Kentucky community is 99.22% "conservative". Put up or shut up.

Look at my avatar. Do you know who that is under the clown makeup? The senior senator from Kentucky. He's been in office for 30 fucking years, he's ultra-conservative and Kentucky is one of the poorest states in the country. (No. 6 Poorest State Kentucky - In Photos The 10 Richest And Poorest States In 2014 - Forbes

I wonder how many Republican posters are on this forum collecting Govt. assistance? I'm guessing quite a few.

The Food Stamp Capital

Dog bites man... MEH.

True...

But, the odds are so heavily in favor of such a state of affairs so that no thinking person is surprised at such an outcome...

To understand the story in a racial context, one needs the Missing Big Piece of the data puzzle...

The percentage breakdowns I just described, comprise the Missing Big Piece of data...

Other things you didnt mention also add to data. But we're talking about this data and these people.

Seems like the cries of "irresponsibility" and "laziness" arent being discussed here. Instead suddenly, whites understand the concept of "the man" who are holding these people down (Green Jobs)

Its invigorating to see, really

I wonder how many Republican posters are on this forum collecting Govt. assistance? I'm guessing quite a few.

Stephanie is one but they believe if they grunt and look grumpy while cashing in their welfare then it doesnt count

Lets be fair...Just because he's been in office for 30 fucking years doesnt mean he can do something to change that....IN 30 FUCKING YEARS!! Obama's had 6 and they think the budget should be balanced and Iraq should be singing our praises

The Food Stamp Capital

Dog bites man... MEH.

True...

Other things you didnt mention also add to data. But we're talking about this data and these people.

Seems like the cries of "irresponsibility" and "laziness" arent being discussed here. Instead suddenly, whites understand the concept of "the man" who are holding these people down (Green Jobs)

Its invigorating to see, really
Perhaps...

But, before we begin whittling around the edges of the Main Data, we first need all of the Main Data...

That includes the percentage of food stamps by race, compared to the total population of each race...

First things first...

Democrats can't go more than a few minutes without starting a thread on skin color.

They are consumed with exacerbating division.

And you're in every one of them.
I'm glad you agree.

Who is this Democrat?

Black lives matter US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oops...

Let me guess, A Democrat made you do it
Indeed, I often go out of my way to illustrate how you people cram race into every last opportunity.

Does anyone not know that?

You continue to do great damage.

And?

Democrats can't go more than a few minutes without starting a thread on skin color.

I'm glad you agree.

Who is this Democrat?

Oops...

Indeed, I often go out of my way to illustrate how you people cram race into every last opportunity.

And?

So when others do it its because they are consumed with exacerbating division. But when you do it its different.....LMAO.

Oh ok buddy :itsok:

There are none to be had?
I thought The Obama defeated unemployment.
You guys really should hold a meeting and get your talking points gathered
Hey guess what? I'm not much of an Obama fan. So what are people supposed to do when their jobs are outsourced? Would you like to further decimate the safety net like most right wingers would?
Not at all.
I'm in favor of a hand up NOT a hand out.
The OP is knocking hard hit citizens for needing temporary help and trying to compare it to career leaches
OK, so what's the prognosis for this area? It doesn't seem like education is their strong suit and the local resource isn't in demand. Should they open some sweatshops and try to compete with Bangladesh?
Either move or provide a marketable service or commodity.
Tell them to come to Utah. We could use some competition to lower the price of bathroom cleaning.
True enough, I guess.
I mean look at the nomad lifestyle that occurred during the depression.
People moved to where the work was.
This sedimentary lifestyle only creates dependence.

Last edited:

I'm glad you agree.

Who is this Democrat?

Oops...

And?

So when others do it its because they are consumed with exacerbating division. But when you do it its different.....LMAO.

Oh ok buddy :itsok:
I'll try to make this as simple as I can.

Not because you're not intelligent, but because the clearer I make it, the smaller the chance you'll try to pretend you don't get it.

Because you're a standard, obedient, predictable, transparent, intellectually dishonest hardcore partisan ideologue, and being obtuse is a primary tool of people like you.

Here's the (obvious) difference: You divide people by race, I point out how you divide people by race.

Okay buddy? :itsok:

Forum List

Back