Jon Stewart for President in 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He has my vote! How about yours? He could be our liberal Reagan - only smarter, funnier and more honest.

525583_10150810403558507_1657749626_n.jpg

Last edited:
If the democrats ran him, the GOP's best bet and his center-right counterpart in vote-getting, Chris Christie, would be in trouble..

We've had a joke in the White House for five plus years at least Stewart might be funny. Somehow though I don't think his talent for making jokes and editing video to get a laugh will do anything to stop ISIS or other radical Muslim extremist groups from beheading and burning people alive.

We've had a joke in the White House for five plus years at least Stewart might be funny. Somehow though I don't think his talent for making jokes and editing video to get a laugh will do anything to stop ISIS or other radical Muslim extremist groups from beheading and burning people alive.

Jon is a Jew. He could lead Israel and destroy ISIS. Plus, Israel has nukes.

Jon is a Jew. He could lead Israel and destroy ISIS. Plus, Israel has nukes.
What someone could and would do are two different things.

He has my vote! How about yours? He could be our liberal Reagan - only smarter, funnier and more honest.

525583_10150810403558507_1657749626_n.jpg

Could you be any more shallow and feckless? You libs have absolutely zero substance... but then you put Slick Willy and Ozero in office.. like twice.

You people remind me of the fat girl who wears a far too revealing dress to an event.

I lean more to the left and this is an idiotic idea to be pretty honest, so don't assume that all liberals think like this. Jon Stewart has never held a government position and in no way is more capable then leading this country than others we have in the senate. Jon knows this too and would absolutely never run.

Forum List

Back