Even though there were MORE GA absentee ballots in 2020 there were fewer rejections...WHY??

JUNK MAIL voting doesn't require verification of the voter.

Yes it does
It only sends ballots to REGISTERED voters
No question! BUT the FACTS remain that in 2019 over 10% of the addressed JUNK mail ballots went to addresses where the REGISTERED voter
no longer lived! FACT: They mail ballots to ALL the addresses in their database.
10% moved. How many of those wrongly addressed BALLOTS were mailed in and signatures verified?

That verification process reviewed signatures on absentee ballot envelopes when they were received at county election offices. Then ballots are separated from envelopes to protect the secret ballot, leaving no way to link voters to the candidates they chose.

The same thing happens when you vote in person.
Once you enter the booth, there is no way to link voters to the candidates they choose.

So what is your point?
The big difference is voter verification in the booth. You can't enter the booth if your photo doesn't match your face! That's the point of
absentee voting in that the REQUEST for an absentee ballot must be mailed BACK to the voting administration. They then based on comparison of your absentee vote request that you signed is used to compare with the absentee ballot that is SIGNED by the voter and mailed to the voting centers.
There they are suppose to ...i.e. "SUPPOSE to" compare the absentee ballot request signed form with the returned absentee ballot request form and if the two signatures are alike this is a legitimate ballot.

BUT the JUNK MAIL voting process eliminates that step. They mail ballots to ALL the addresses in their database.

And not all states are equal when it comes to letting voters fix mistakes that lead to rejection of their ballots, such as failure to sign the mail-in envelope. In a New Jersey special election in May, a whopping 10% of mailed ballots were rejected.
These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters
Vermont,Nevada,District of Columbia,California,New Jersey,Colorado,Hawaii,Utah,Washington, Oregon

I evidently unlike you CARE and Respect the privilege of my vote and want my vote to count.
It is easier to get a fake ID than to fake a signature
You know YOU make these dumb ass comments and expect people to believe them! WHERE is your f...king proof? I provide links... you,... your
uninformed opinion. Why do you waste time when everyone would prefer reading links, substantiation, etc.!
NOW you are telling me that this is easier to fake than this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 9.48.36 AM.png
VoteSignaturefruad.png

That verification process reviewed signatures on absentee ballot envelopes when they were received at county election offices. Then ballots are separated from envelopes to protect the secret ballot, leaving no way to link voters to the candidates they chose.

The same thing happens when you vote in person.
Once you enter the booth, there is no way to link voters to the candidates they choose.

So what is your point?
The big difference is voter verification in the booth. You can't enter the booth if your photo doesn't match your face! That's the point of
absentee voting in that the REQUEST for an absentee ballot must be mailed BACK to the voting administration. They then based on comparison of your absentee vote request that you signed is used to compare with the absentee ballot that is SIGNED by the voter and mailed to the voting centers.
There they are suppose to ...i.e. "SUPPOSE to" compare the absentee ballot request signed form with the returned absentee ballot request form and if the two signatures are alike this is a legitimate ballot.

BUT the JUNK MAIL voting process eliminates that step. They mail ballots to ALL the addresses in their database.

And not all states are equal when it comes to letting voters fix mistakes that lead to rejection of their ballots, such as failure to sign the mail-in envelope. In a New Jersey special election in May, a whopping 10% of mailed ballots were rejected.
These 9 states and D.C. send ballots ahead of the election automatically to registered voters
Vermont,Nevada,District of Columbia,California,New Jersey,Colorado,Hawaii,Utah,Washington, Oregon

I evidently unlike you CARE and Respect the privilege of my vote and want my vote to count.
It is easier to get a fake ID than to fake a signature
You know YOU make these dumb ass comments and expect people to believe them! WHERE is your f...king proof? I provide links... you,... your
uninformed opinion. Why do you waste time when everyone would prefer reading links, substantiation, etc.!
NOW you are telling me that this is easier to fake than this:
View attachment 465829 View attachment 465830
Anybody can have a fake ID made up.

It is harder to fake a signature

Forum List

Back