Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

Abomination….flaunting themselves….evil….disgusting…vile….
perversion…immoral…lack of common decency….
parading themselves in front of children…

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

Are they at a small town Christmas parade?

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

Yes, yet another example of moral decay in the Nation.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

And a man that would wear a costume like that is simply bizarre.

BIZARRE.

Would like to see your posts complaining about such cheerleaders. TIA

..................revealing Santa outfits. The look of horror from the towns citizens is apparent as some shield their children from seeing this abomination of negro queers calling themselves the 'Prancing Elites' flaunting themselves through the streets. This is what we are facing my Christian conservative friends who practice moral ethical values and family traditions that would make our founders proud in the eyes of God. We must fight this 2% of evil that has been festering in America in recent years because they will rip the moral fabric from our society if we don't. Diversity and multi-culturalism has been proven it doesn't work.

Small Alabama Town Semmes Hires Black Drag Queens To Dance In Christmas parade - YouTube

......Photos omitted......

Gay African American dance team marches in Christmas parade wearing revealing Santa Claus outfits | Mail Online

I'm guessing it will be a busy night at the next town council meeting. :lol:

This was a set up.

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

BIZARRE.

People pay to go see a football game. Personally I have never appreciated the fact that they wear such skimpy costumes. But, people are buying tickets and selling out the stadiums.

A far cry from having some queers flaunt their transvestite package on some small town's main street during a family Christmas parade.

Next you'll be seeing them bungholing each other in public.

Think the race component of this is coincidental. The same amount of outrage would've come down if the dancers were of basically any race.

It's grown men in skimpy feminine Christmas attire that has everyone in a flux.

Could even make the argument that a similar amount of outrage would come down if these had been women, of any race of course. Wouldn't want my kid seeing anything like that or this personally.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BIZARRE.

People pay to go see a football game. Personally I have never appreciated the fact that they wear such skimpy costumes. But, people are buying tickets and selling out the stadiums.

A far cry from having some queers flaunt their transvestite package on some small town's main street during a family Christmas parade.

Next you'll be seeing them bungholing each other in public.

Wait....what? A belly button is a "package" now?

If The Big Book of Myths and Fables says it's wrong, then it must be wrong.

No questioning allowed.

Wait....what? A belly button is a "package" now?

I watched the video and saw the dance "moves" and gyrations.

They need to save that crap for their stupid gay pride parades where at least the attendees know what they're going to be seeing and have a choice to attend or not. Half naked or more gay men simulating (for now) sex acts on public streets.

Nobody told the residents of that town what they would be bringing their children to. Somebody made a very bad decision to bring that group, ironically enough called "The Prancing Elites", to that town and have them perform at a CHRISTMAS parade.

And sensible folks are getting sick and tired of the gay agenda being shoved down our collective throats by the very elites this group seems to associate their very name with.

If The Big Book of Myths and Fables says it's wrong, then it must be wrong.

No questioning allowed.

No Christian forces the Holy Bible on you. You're not forced to go to church or penalized or ostracized if you don't.

You're not forced to believe anything at all except what you want to believe.

It's so hard for you to believe in God and Jesus the Savior but you'll line right up with the other lemmings lapping up every word that liar you freaks put into the highest office in the land has to say.

Amazing.

Last edited:
its alabama people......if you have never been there.....its called the bucket of the bible belt for a reason....fundies...people say grace at mickey ds....hell you didnt even have to be bright to see this would not go well...

its alabama people......if you have never been there.....its called the bucket of the bible belt for a reason....fundies...people say grace at mickey ds....hell you didnt even have to be bright to see this would not go well...

so says the tenn white trash hillbilly :cool:

I'm trying to understand how accepting an invitation to a small town's Christmas parade is somehow "shoving" something in anyone's face.

Last edited:

I say grace at every meal regardless where it is. It's not just a Bama thing.

Forum List

Back