Small Town Furor As Gay Negro Dance Team Marches In Christmas Parade Wearing.........

So offended they didn't look away..

Why should they have to look away and shield their children from a part of the Christmas parade? That's stupid.

The gays did this crap on purpose as a "shock and awe" attempt to mainstream their perversions.

If they tried a stunt like that at one of our Christmas parades the result would NOT have been pretty.

Bunch of half naked, prancing pajama boys won't fly where I live thank God.

If your so secure in your "manliness," why do you care?

So now you can't not only talk about they are homosexuals but you can't bring up their skin color either

I guess they were purple...

so when you people throw up Obama is black you are being racist

got it

Last edited:
So now you can't not only talk about they are homosexuals but you can't bring up their skin color either

got it

You can't talk about? Really?

It was brought up that these men were black - why? I stil don't know and I don't think anyone else does either - that's called playing the race card.

If being black had anything at all to do with them dancing, fine ... no problem.

Instead, I think it was a reflection on the OP and how he feels about blacks in general.

So offended they didn't look away. Reminds me of the thing about the First Lady at Mandela's memorial service supposedly upset about the selfie of the President when in fact her picture supposedly showing her upset was a moment's expression before her smile. I think this is similar and the upset is being fabricated.

Sounds more like the author's upset about their being black as per use of 'negro.' Wanna say the n-word say it and quit looking like a wuss. Not like you're fooling anyone about being racist.

When they HAVE nothing else to put people down who don't accept their behavior, bring out the RACE CARD and the high and mighty spew

Using the word "negro" in 2013 is actually quite offensive. The only reason to use that word is to insult blacks, as if I needed to explain that.
So why has the census been using 'Negro' all these years?

There is nothing provocative about their outfits or their dance routine. Had they been women, no one would have a problem with it. There is nothing perverted about what they are doing. The ugliness, the perception of nastiness, is in your minds, not in what they are doing. It is a matter of perception. You choose to say this is perversion: the perversion is in people's hate filled minds.

It works both ways. The lack of perversion, the beauty, the niceness is also a matter of perception and all in YOUR mind.

Your mind is also full of hate - for those who do not share you love of flaunted homosexuality.

Where did I express hate? Nowhere. And I didn't express love of homosexuality, flaunted or otherwise. Are you incapable of thinking in anything other than extremes? I think it is a live and let live thing. Apparently your religion tells you it is a perversion, or at least that is what you think your religion tells you. I don't have to accept your religious beliefs, expecially when they are full of narrow mindedness and hatred. I think it is a live and let live world. What adults do together is not hurting you and shouldn't be your business. What I saw in the parade, the dancing and the outfits, is no different than thousands of female dance teams do in parades all over the country. You have no problem with their skimpy outfits and their dance routines. It is bias based on your censuring of homosexuality; but others do not need to accept your perspective that it is a perversion, and certainly we don't need to accept your obvious hatred of gays.

Last edited:
So offended they didn't look away..

Why should they have to look away and shield their children from a part of the Christmas parade? That's stupid.

The gays did this crap on purpose as a "shock and awe" attempt to mainstream their perversions.

If they tried a stunt like that at one of our Christmas parades the result would NOT have been pretty.

Bunch of half naked, prancing pajama boys won't fly where I live thank God.

If your so secure in your "manliness," why do you care?
Because it's about the 'Prancing Elites' not showing common decency in front of children knowing the streets would be lined with kids. It's a moral issue. Use common sense of you're capable.

Last edited:

got it

It was brought up that these men were black - why? I stil don't know and I don't think anyone else does either - that's called playing the race card.

If being black had anything at all to do with them dancing, fine ... no problem.

Instead, I think it was a reflection on the OP and how he feels about blacks in general.

Yep, he will say we are playing the race card, but he is the one who brought up race.

As well, the US census bureau no longer uses the term 'negro.' Only people still living in the first half of the 20th century still use that term.

So offended they didn't look away. Reminds me of the thing about the First Lady at Mandela's memorial service supposedly upset about the selfie of the President when in fact her picture supposedly showing her upset was a moment's expression before her smile. I think this is similar and the upset is being fabricated.

Sounds more like the author's upset about their being black as per use of 'negro.' Wanna say the n-word say it and quit looking like a wuss. Not like you're fooling anyone about being racist.

When they HAVE nothing else to put people down who don't accept their behavior, bring out the RACE CARD and the high and mighty spew

Using the word "negro" in 2013 is actually quite offensive. The only reason to use that word is to insult blacks, as if I needed to explain that.

Sorry, I have to point out here that the OP is the one to play the race card. Why even mention the fact that they are black unless race was central to the OP?

Get back to me when you get United Negro College Fund stops using negro.

Damn I am so sick of this American black shit.

Abomination….flaunting themselves….evil….disgusting…vile….
perversion…immoral…lack of common decency….
parading themselves in front of children…

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:

got it

Only people still living in the first half of the 20th century still use that term.
Don't give me that crap. The last census used the term. How about 'Colored'? Is that offensive?

Last edited:
..................revealing Santa outfits. The look of horror from the towns citizens is apparent as some shield their children from seeing this abomination of negro queers calling themselves the 'Prancing Elites' flaunting themselves through the streets. This is what we are facing my Christian conservative friends who practice moral ethical values and family traditions that would make our founders proud in the eyes of God. We must fight this 2% of evil that has been festering in America in recent years because they will rip the moral fabric from our society if we don't. Diversity and multi-culturalism has been proven it doesn't work.

Small Alabama Town Semmes Hires Black Drag Queens To Dance In Christmas parade - YouTube

......Photos omitted......

Gay African American dance team marches in Christmas parade wearing revealing Santa Claus outfits | Mail Online

I'm guessing it will be a busy night at the next town council meeting. :lol:

Only people still living in the first half of the 20th century still use that term.

Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about a confused identity complex!!

First they liked to be called "colored".

Then "negro".

Then "black".

Then "african american."

I guess they won't be satisfied till they're called "masta".

They already are aren't they? They pay no money but expect everyone else to do so.

We are the slaves.

Abomination….flaunting themselves….evil….disgusting…vile….
perversion…immoral…lack of common decency….
parading themselves in front of children…

cheerleaders_xlarge.jpeg

Yes, yet another example of moral decay in the Nation.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

And a man that would wear a costume like that is simply bizarre.

BIZARRE.

..................revealing Santa outfits. The look of horror from the towns citizens is apparent as some shield their children from seeing this abomination of negro queers calling themselves the 'Prancing Elites' flaunting themselves through the streets. This is what we are facing my Christian conservative friends who practice moral ethical values and family traditions that would make our founders proud in the eyes of God. We must fight this 2% of evil that has been festering in America in recent years because they will rip the moral fabric from our society if we don't. Diversity and multi-culturalism has been proven it doesn't work.

Small Alabama Town Semmes Hires Black Drag Queens To Dance In Christmas parade - YouTube

article-0-1A42510900000578-22_634x418.jpg

prancing-elites-semmes-alabama-4.JPG

san2.jpg

Semmes Parade fallout continues | Fox10tv.com

Gay African American dance team marches in Christmas parade wearing revealing Santa Claus outfits | Mail Online

OMIGOD! Their belly buttons were showing! Who do they think they are? The Dallas Cowgirls???????!!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back