Happy Holidays to my US Message Boards friends!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever your holiday is. We debate and verbally battle for 52 weeks of the year. But as this holiday approaches and the year draws to an end, I want to tell you that you each have some very unique strengths that I respect. Whether we agree on everything or not, I respect you for your opinion.

I was away for a few months searching for a new message board home in 2013, and honestly, I could not find one with the qualities, the characters, the freedom, or the varieties that this board has. God Bless each of you as we go forward into 2014 together.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas. God's Blessing be upon you.

I hope that pisses off no end of liberals.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone !!!

Have-A-Beautiful-Christmas-christmas-27066604-593-411.gif

Merry Christmas, to those Americans who believe in Jesus Christ.

Happy Quanza - or whatever you worship - to the rest of you heathen bastards.

A Big Thank You to Warrior for proving that even the spirit of Chirstmas can be dead in a sub-mortal! A Neg rep for a Holiday wish???

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -3594 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off.

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

Merry Christmas, to those Americans who believe in Jesus Christ.

Happy Quanza - or whatever you worship - to the rest of you heathen bastards.

:rofl:

That broke me up...

Thanks Jim, for your wonderful and thoughtful post to all of us, this fine day. May we all be blessed regardless of of doctrine.

USMB IS the best place, because of the posters and those in Administration Jim, and I am so happy you came back. I loved your OP, this fine day.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, to one and all..:thup:

Yes. Merry Christmas to everyone.
I too have been on a number of 'forums' over many years and I'd like to make a quick observation about this one.
Most, if not all other forums are heavily moderated. On this board we can post pretty much anything using any language we want to anyone about anything. And it works!
Once the novelty of being able to drop the 'F' bomb' etc wears off most here simmer down and put up thoughtful opinions.

Yes. Merry Christmas to everyone.
I too have been on a number of 'forums' over many years and I'd like to make a quick observation about this one.
Most, if not all other forums are heavily moderated. On this board we can post pretty much anything using any language we want to anyone about anything. And it works!
Once the novelty of being able to drop the 'F' bomb' etc wears off most here simmer down and put up thoughtful opinions.

Fuck that. :eusa_whistle:

Merry merry holidays to you, and many happy new years to come :)

And yes, also to everyone here, regardless of past disagreements, no matter how vile. We meet here because we are interested and because we care about the powers that shape the world around us and those we love. No matter how awful the interactions get sometimes, we're arguing here because nobody at home wants to hear it. I am thankful for every. last. one. of. you. for the passion it takes to attempt to understand the obstacles in our way to a better future, and to propose solutions TO those obstacles,

even if they're only in your heads :D

Merry Christmas to everyone

At this time it is good to step back and appreciate everyone who posts here. We are a political message board. People here are concerned about what is best for the country. We may disagree on what is best, but we all love our country

People on this board are, for the most part, good people who are very knowledgeable about what is going on.

Time to put aside petty politics and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Forum List

Back