Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

Where do you find all this irrelevant crap?

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Hebrew Bible: 700
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero.

Psalm 137
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.

Upon the willows in the midst thereof we hanged up our harps.

For there they that led us captive asked of us words of song, and our tormentors asked of us mirth: 'Sing us one of the songs of Zion.'

How shall we sing HaShem'S song in a foreign land?

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, if I remember thee not; if I set not Jerusalem above my chiefest joy.

Remember, O HaShem, against the children of Edom the day of Jerusalem; who said: 'Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.'

O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us.

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the rock.

Where do you find all this irrelevant crap?

American Library Association
For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
Oxford University Press: Faith and Power: Bernard Lewis

Bernard Lewis...
For some time now, it has come to be generally accepted by Muslims that Jerusalem is a holy city; indeed, most rank it third after Mecca and Medina. This was, however, by no means always accepted by Muslims, and in earlier times there was strong resistance among many [Muslim] theologians and jurists who regarded this notion as a Judaizing error--as one more among many attempts by Jewish converts [to Islam] to infiltrate Jewish ideas or practices into Islam. A story told by the great ninth-century historian Tabari, describing a visit by the caliph Umar to the newly conquered city of Jerusalem, illustrates the point:

"When Umar came...to Aelia [Jerusalem]...he said, "bring me Ka'b" Ka'b was brought to him and Umar asked him, "Where do you think we should put the place of prayer?"

"By the Rock," [in Jerusalem] answered Ka'b. "By God, Ka'b," said Umar, "you are following after Judaism. I saw you take off your sandals."

"I wanted to feel the touch of it with my bare feet," said Ka'b. "I saw you," said Umar. "but no...we were not commanded concerning the Rock [in Jerusalem], but we were commanded concerning the Ka'ba [in Mecca]"

Ka'b al-Ahbar was a well-known Jewish convert to Islam and an important figure often cited in connection with what are seen as Judaizing insertions into true Islamic doctrine. The point of the story clearly is that the sanctity of Jerusalem is a Jewish, not a Muslim, belief, that Ka'b was a fault in maintaining it despite his conversion, and that only Mecca is the direction of prayer and the place of pilgrimage for Muslims.

You must have an Irrelevant Crap Encyclopedia.

Book of Joshua: Therefore the five kings of the Amorites, the king of Jerusalem, the king of Hebron, the king of Jarmuth, the king of Lachish, the king of Eglon, gathered themselves together...

Last edited:
See what I mean!

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero

Book of Samuel: David was thirty years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years. In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months; and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah

Back on track.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7ES-f8dkc]76 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago. Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has never been a Muslim capital

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB5NUAGtnSM]76 a Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem.divx - YouTube[/ame]

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Bible: 700

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago. Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has never been a Muslim capital.

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

:lol: :clap2:

Last edited:
Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago. Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has never been a Muslim capital

Why are these photographs relevant? They are praying towards Mecca, which is to the West of Israel and Jerusalem. If Jews were in Mecca, we would praying East toward Jerusalem. I don't get it. Please remember that a vast majority of Muslims would be facing TOWARDS Jerusalem because most Muslims don't live in the Middle East (only 25%).

Qibla is a very important tradition in Islam. If all Muslims are pointed towards Mecca at the same time, it shows unity of all Muslims worldwide under the Law of God.

Originally, before the Ka'aba was made the holiest site in Islam, Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem.

Learn your history, dude.

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Why are these photographs relevant? They are praying towards Mecca, which is to the West of Israel and Jerusalem. If Jews were in Mecca, we would praying East toward Jerusalem. I don't get it. Please remember that a vast majority of Muslims would be facing TOWARDS Jerusalem because most Muslims don't live in the Middle East (only 25%).

Qibla is a very important tradition in Islam. If all Muslims are pointed towards Mecca at the same time, it shows unity of all Muslims worldwide under the Law of God.

Originally, before the Ka'aba was made the holiest site in Islam, Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem.

Qibla shmibla. The pedophile Mahound changed the qibla to Jerusalem when he tried to convert the Jews. When they rejected his sick belief system, Mahound changed the qibla to mecca.

qibla is bullshit.:lol:

Qibla shmibla. The pedophile Mahound changed the qibla to Jerusalem when he tried to convert the Jews. When they rejected his sick belief system, Mahound changed the qibla to mecca.

Ah, so you're the Pro-Israeli version of Shogun. Fascinating. Wonderful. You're both fucking morons and now I have someone like YOU trying to be on my side??

Eh, I think you're just Shogun trying to give Israel and Jews a bad rap.

Ah, so you're the Pro-Israeli version of Shogun. Fascinating. Wonderful. You're both fucking morons and now I have someone like YOU trying to be on my side??

Allah is pro-Israel :clap2:
Qur'an 17:104: And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land.

You see one word in Quran about the fucking Fakestinians? No, I didn't think so :lol:

Last edited:
Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

The fucking Kabah housed idols and still does with that stupid meteorite inside that the dumb Muslimes think was sent down by allah :lol:

I thought allah doesn't like idols but he likes a big black rock that muslimes idolize? :lol:

Islime is a scam for the ignorant and brain-washed They should demolish the Kabah and build condos for Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and every other infidel :clap2:

Last edited:

If PF was a +1 and JStone was a -1 then they would cancel each other out when put physically together.

:eusa_pray:

If PF was a +1 and JStone was a -1 then they would cancel each other out when put physically together.

Schmeckle, I hope you're the next Gilad Shalit. Send a postcard :clap2:

Schmeckle, I hope you're the next Gilad Shalit. Send a postcard :clap2:

JStone said:
Hi, you have received -13 reputation points from JStone.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
asshole

Regards,
JStone

Note: This is an automated message.

:razz:

Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Why are these photographs relevant?

They are not. Stoner repeatedly posts the same things after every post in every thread. Relevance is not an issue.

Forum List

Back