Sleepless in Gaza and Jerusalem

They are not. Stoner repeatedly posts the same things after every post in every thread. Relevance is not an issue.

And you do the same thing.

what is happening to this country now, a no ending war..but in old times, they are the God-chosen people...:(

This is the way it is supposed to be. :) Israel is recreated and strong. We are in year 5772 of a 6000 year line. We are united and strong against any and all comers. Our book tells us that at this end, all sides will be against us.

We have had many, many thousands of years of those attempting to end us. We have bypassed so many kingdoms and empires, built and rebuilt and rebuilt our country so many times in those thousands of years. You might say we do have some paranoia built in and I would say that paranoia is a fine thing when there are those that are clearly out to get you.

:razz:

Last edited:
They are not. Stoner repeatedly posts the same things after every post in every thread. Relevance is not an issue.

what is happening to this country now, a no ending war..but in old times, they are the God-chosen people...:(

This is the way it is supposed to be. :) Israel is recreated and strong. We are in year 5772 of a 6000 year line. We are united and strong against any and all comers. Our book tells us that at this end, all sides will be against us.

We have had many, many thousands of years of those attempting to end us. We have bypassed so many kingdoms and empires, built and rebuilt and rebuilt our country so many times in those thousands of years. You might say we do have some paranoia built in and I would say that paranoia is a fine thing when there are those that are clearly out to get you.

Why was it that the native Palestinian Jews were (and still are) opposed to a Jewish state in Palestine?

after they HAVE been shot...WE KNOW:cool:
Gazans Obtain Finest Medical Care At Israeli Hospitals...

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community...
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them that it's Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Tinnie,WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVERONE COULD HAVE A DILOGUE ABOUT Palestine and Israel WITHOUT THE INCURSION OF JSTONE AND HIS SIDE KICK DOPEY ROPEY.......NUMBER OF TIMES THE PAIR INFILTRATE NORMALITY ....TOOOOO MANY,FOR ANYONE'S SANITY......:eusa_hand:.....Sooooooo Borinnnngggggggggggggggggg:clap2::clap2:THELIQ
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Hebrew Bible: 700
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero.

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago. Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has never been a Muslim capital

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

Why are these photographs relevant? They are praying towards Mecca, which is to the West of Israel and Jerusalem. If Jews were in Mecca, we would praying East toward Jerusalem. I don't get it. Please remember that a vast majority of Muslims would be facing TOWARDS Jerusalem because most Muslims don't live in the Middle East (only 25%).

Qibla is a very important tradition in Islam. If all Muslims are pointed towards Mecca at the same time, it shows unity of all Muslims worldwide under the Law of God.

Originally, before the Ka'aba was made the holiest site in Islam, Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem.

Learn your history, dude.

Why are these photographs relevant?

Last edited:
BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRING:clap2: THE:cool: AND UNTRUE OF COURSE
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Hebrew Bible: 700

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago. Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem. Jerusalem has never been a Muslim capital

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

Originally, before the Ka'aba was made the holiest site in Islam, Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem.

The fucking Kabah housed idols and still does with that stupid meteorite inside that the dumb Muslimes think was sent down by allah :lol:

I thought allah doesn't like idols but he likes a big black rock that muslimes idolize? :lol:

Islime is a scam for the ignorant and brain-washed They should demolish the Kabah and build condos for Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus and every other infidel :clap2:

Why was it that the native Palestinian Jews were (and still are) opposed to a Jewish state in Palestine?
Ah, they're waiting for the messiah to come and rebuild the jewish temple and to provide arabs with a roadmap to their respective homelands they came from to crowd into the country as per Winnie Churchill, of course.

John F. Kennedy...
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland... I went to Palestine in 1939 and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States. There, the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment.

I returned in 1951...this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States... to see the grandeur of Israel... The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed – and a national integrity had been redeemed, after 2,000 years of seemingly endless waiting. Zion had at least been restoredThe barren land I had seen in 1939 had become the vital nation of 1951.

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

For Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY
Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Last edited:
Hi Tinnie,WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVERONE COULD HAVE A DILOGUE ABOUT Palestine and Israel WITHOUT THE INCURSION OF JSTONE AND HIS SIDE KICK DOPEY ROPEY.......NUMBER OF TIMES THE PAIR INFILTRATE NORMALITY ....TOOOOO MANY,FOR ANYONE'S SANITY......:eusa_hand:.....Sooooooo Borinnnngggggggggggggggggg:clap2::clap2:THELIQ
Why are these photographs relevant? They are praying towards Mecca, which is to the West of Israel and Jerusalem. If Jews were in Mecca, we would praying East toward Jerusalem. I don't get it. Please remember that a vast majority of Muslims would be facing TOWARDS Jerusalem because most Muslims don't live in the Middle East (only 25%).

Qibla is a very important tradition in Islam. If all Muslims are pointed towards Mecca at the same time, it shows unity of all Muslims worldwide under the Law of God.

Why are these photographs relevant?

This is supposed to be a discussion forum, however, many come here just to throw stones and call names.

Hi Tinnie,WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF EVERONE COULD HAVE A DILOGUE ABOUT Palestine

Er, "Palestine" was invented by the Romans [yeah, the Romans from Italy], when they occupied Israel and renamed Israel the Latin "Palestina" to erase the 1000 year Jewish identity with the land.

University of Southern California http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/religion/arc/kokhba/Html New/History.htm#outcome
Rome conquered Jerusalem in 70 A.D. ending the national independence gained during the Jewish War (66-70 A.D.). Despite being under Roman control, much of the land in Judea was still in Jewish hands; the Jews were neither exiled nor enslaved. Seventy years after the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem, the Jews in Judea began a war against the Roman Empire (4a). The war lasted for three years from late summer A.D. 132 through late autumn A.D. 135. The war was led by Shim’on ben (or Bar) Kosiba, who became known as “Bar Kokhba” or “Son of the Star.”

The emperor Hadrian found himself forced to deal with this serious Jewish threat to the Roman Empire. His Pax Romana was threatened by the Jewish War. Hadrian sent armies to Judea, but did not find victory against Bar Kokhba’s guerillas. The turning point in the war came when Hadrian called in one of his best generals, Julius Severus, to fight exclusively on the Jewish front. Severus slowly closed in around Bar Kokhba—and without outside help from the Jewish Diaspora which Bar Kokhba was counting on—was able to defeat the Jewish revolt.

As punishment, the Jews were driven from Jerusalem and the gentiles moved in. The city was called Aelia Capitolina and was a pagan city—built on the ruins of Jerusalem. The province was renamed from Judea to Syria-Palaestina to further remove the Jews from their land. Practicing Judaism was outlawed and scholars who supported to rebellion were executed. Soon after the defeat of Bar Kokhba, Hadrian died and Antoninus Pius ascended the throne. Jews slowly regained their cultural and religious freedoms back

Last edited:
The native Palestinian Jews were opposed to the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel violated the rights of Palestinian Jews.

The native Palestinian Jews were opposed to the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.

Israel violated the rights of Palestinian Jews.

John F. Kennedy...
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland... I went to Palestine in 1939 and I saw there an unhappy land...For century after century, Romans, Turks, Christians, Moslems, Pagans, British – all had conquered the Holy Land – but none could make it prosper. In the words of Israel Zangwill: “The land without a people waited for the people without a land.” The realm where once milk and honey flowed, and civilization flourished, was in 1939 a barren realm – barren of hope and cheer and progress as well as crops and industries – a gloomy picture for a young man paying his first visit from the United States. There, the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment.

I returned in 1951...this time as a Member of the Congress of the United States... to see the grandeur of Israel... The transformation which had taken place could not have been more complete. For between the time of my visit in 1939 and my visit in 1951, a nation had been reborn – a desert had been reclaimed – and a national integrity had been redeemed, after 2,000 years of seemingly endless waiting. Zion had at least been restoredThe barren land I had seen in 1939 had become the vital nation of 1951.

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

For Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYR4RKpnkCY]75 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

75 Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Bible: 700

Forum List

Back