Sk00ks goes green!!!!

Ray......can you believe it? 4 cylinders............4 doors.............ghey. It is turbocharged though and with a tune I can make 350 ft./lbs of torque.........$500. 25% increase in torque........I couldn't get that with spending thousands on the 'Stang in bolt-ons.

Gonna have to change my sig for sure though.............cant do long smokey burn outs with this cabbage patch doll looking thing!!! But the steering is sIcK and I love the Recaro seats.

Google image search identifies it as a Ford Focus, AND the forum from whence it came from.

Ray..........you'll love this........a Focus ST ( stock ) vs Chevy Camaro SS ( 450 hp)

Not bad for a pussy car!!!

Walking a Nissan Z :boobies::boobies::boobies::rock:

Pussy cars ftw...........of course, I debadged my unit so when I bury these cars that cost twice as much, all they see on the rear hatch is "Focus"!!!!:badgrin:

Last edited:
SKooK, Second childhood or mid-life crisis?

Even in high school I gravitated to a panel truck and later vans. Great for tail gate parties, changing into and out of wet suits and sleeping at the golf course every Friday and Saturday night (I recieved $1.25 per golfer in the fore some I signed up each weekend. $10.00 a week was enough for gas, beer and dates in 1964.

Last edited:
??

You're old enough to drive??
thud.gif

Even in high school I gravitated to a panel truck and later vans. Great for tail gate parties, changing into and out of wet suits and sleeping at the golf course every Friday and Saturday night (I recieved $1.25 per golfer in the fore some I signed up each weekend. $10.00 a week was enough for gas, beer and dates in 1964.

Ahhh...........those were the days Wry..........65 cents a gallon when I started driving. My other car is a van.......love the utility of the thing. Yep.....in '77 when I started cruising around with friends, a 6 pack of Schmidts was $1.23....a pack of smokes about 2 bucks. And best of all..........for $3.00 you could feast out at Burger King at the end of the night

Ahhh...........those were the days Wry..........65 cents a gallon when I started driving. My other car is a van.......love the utility of the thing. Yep.....in '77 when I started cruising around with friends, a 6 pack of Schmidts was $1.23....a pack of smokes about 2 bucks. And best of all..........for $3.00 you could feast out at Burger King at the end of the night

I'm a bit older, .23 cents a gallon for regular leaded gas when I started to drive, less when there were gas wars (I once paid .07 cents a gallon at an ARCO station near SF State). A pack of Marlboro was .25 cents in the Machines ($10 a Carton a few years later when I was in the Navy and we were out to sea). A ticket to sit in the end zone at Kezar and watch the 49ers was .50 cents, and to ride the streetcar was .15 cents (there was no parking at Kezar, it was on the SE corner of Golden Gate Park).

I'm a bit older, .23 cents a gallon for regular leaded gas when I started to drive, less when there were gas wars (I once paid .07 cents a gallon at an ARCO station near SF State). A pack of Marlboro was .25 cents in the Machines ($10 a Carton a few years later when I was in the Navy and we were out to sea). A ticket to sit in the end zone at Kezar and watch the 49ers was .50 cents, and to ride the streetcar was .15 cents (there was no parking at Kezar, it was on the SE corner of Golden Gate Park).

DAng.....you lived your whole life there? Im a bit jealous......being a Grateful Dead lifer, would have loved to have caught some of those free shows in Palo Alto and the Haight Street area.

$0.25 for cigs??:ack-1: Here in NewYorkistan............11 bucks a pack.

I saw the dead in golden gate park when bill graham died. Great show, Crosby stills Nash and young, great day, other than bill graham's death.

New Topics

Forum List

Back