Zone1 Six men, 87 kids with 50 different women.

******* are ugly
That crowd is making me cringe

Guess who gets to pay for the baby formula

zhbzbzbzbzb.jpg

Most people have heard that the famous talk show host Nick Cannon has 12 kids with multiple women. but it may be less known that this is not uncommon among Black men. The evidence is that this mostly occurs among American Black men. Here is a short video about them. I had never heard about this until I heard about Nick Cannon's kids. What do you think about this? Here is a short video interview with the 6 men FYI.

I have never heard of Nick and I don't care how many kids someone has.

I'm surprised Iyanla isn't being criticized for trying to make black men fit in a "White gaze" culture. Meaning, that some African Americans would argue that the behavior is a natural part of the Black Sub-culture and she is forcing these men and woman into a culture that was created by white society.

Iyanla seems to be coming from a genuine concern for the Black Community, but this is the first time I have heard of her. I did a quick search and fount this article.

Black Women are out of Order

I'm surprised Iyanla isn't being criticized for trying to make black men fit in a "White gaze" culture. Meaning, that some African Americans would argue that the behavior is a natural part of the Black Sub-culture and she is forcing these men and woman into a culture that was created by white society.

Iyanla seems to be coming from a genuine concern for the Black Community, but this is the first time I have heard of her. I did a quick search and fount this article.

Black Women are out of Order

She makes sense.

Most people have heard that the famous talk show host Nick Cannon has 12 kids with multiple women. but it may be less known that this is not uncommon among Black men. The evidence is that this mostly occurs among American Black men. Here is a short video about them. I had never heard about this until I heard about Nick Cannon's kids. What do you think about this? Here is a short video interview with the 6 men FYI.

So what?

How is that any worse than the white guy who has multiple wives, and just gets divorces in-between?

Your hero Trump has five children by three different women.

Sterilization of the woman AND the male should be required BEFORE they get a single damned dime of child support or other aid from taxpayers.

Fuck these bums. They're worthless trash. Their elimination would be a blessing to society.

What's the proper number of women that you can have kids with?
Well. When I was 25 I could have "pumped out" about 900/year(sundays off to confession).
On the Island of Likk (future). you'll need 20 grand per permission/per kid.To be kept in LikkBank until age 21.

Forum List

Back