Zone1 Six men, 87 kids with 50 different women.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Most people have heard that the famous talk show host Nick Cannon has 12 kids with multiple women. but it may be less known that this is not uncommon among Black men. The evidence is that this mostly occurs among American Black men. Here is a short video about them. I had never heard about this until I heard about Nick Cannon's kids. What do you think about this? Here is a short video interview with the 6 men FYI.

What's the proper number of women that you can have kids with?

In 1965, Patrick Moynihan wrote THE MOYNIHAN REPORT: THE NEGRO FAMILY, THE CASE FOR NATIONAL ACTION, where he pointed out that the greatest threat to the black family was single parent households and absentee fathers. LBJ was made aware of the report and decided to double down on destroying the black nuclear family, making them instead beholden to government - and the democrat Party.

Were Dante still handing out seats to the Inferno LBJ would be down in the 8th Circle

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States_1940-2014.png

(1965) The Moynihan Report: The Negro Family, the Case for National Action •

You are tap dancing because you don't want to answer the question. Move along.

What question? I want to know at what point we condemn people for having kids with multiple women so I can base an opinion.

In 1965, Patrick Moynihan wrote THE MOYNIHAN REPORT: THE NEGRO FAMILY, THE CASE FOR NATIONAL ACTION, where he pointed out that the greatest threat to the black family was single parent households and absentee fathers. LBJ was made aware of the report and decided to double down on destroying the black nuclear family, making them instead beholden to government - and the democrat Party.

Were Dante still handing out seats to the Inferno LBJ would be down in the 8th Circle

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States_1940-2014.png

(1965) The Moynihan Report: The Negro Family, the Case for National Action •
Did white people cease to exist after 1990? Why the breaks. I appreciate the premise of the thread, but I don't understand the discrepancies in the graph--detracts from the credibility of the thread. IMO.

Most people have heard that the famous talk show host Nick Cannon has 12 kids with multiple women. but it may be less known that this is not uncommon among Black men. The evidence is that this mostly occurs among American Black men. Here is a short video about them. I had never heard about this until I heard about Nick Cannon's kids. What do you think about this? Here is a short video interview with the 6 men FYI.

To be fair, there are White men who have multiple "Sister Wives" with multiple children. This results in an extended family where the man is directly involved with the kids and multiple wives. That could have it's own set of problems, but that is a different situation than the one discussed in the video.

The question that I posed in the original paragraph. That would be the sentence ending with a question mark. Let me know If I need to simplify it further for you.

I addressed that question. I need a clarification on how many is too many.

Forum List

Back