Sister of Dallas Assassin: Cops Had It Coming

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left have a new celebrity they can march around now.
image.png

Once again --- the "Dallas Assassin" (assassins) would be whoever shot JFK. THAT is an "assassination".
It's got nothing to do with "cops".

Once again --- the "Dallas Assassin" (assassins) would be whoever shot JFK. THAT is an "assassination".

Once again, you are mistaken in your misguided attempt at pedantry. Let it go.

Of course you don't, you're a left winger that hates cops, you probably jerk off to photos of Micah johnson

The assassin was a product of Obama's war on terror, wrongly pursued in Afghanistan. If the assassin was taught to love, as is Hillarys strategery, what a wonderful world it would be.

Just shoot this bitch. With comments like that she has no.compassion or intellectual honesty. Maybe they're parents taught them this hate, so sad

I watched the girlfriend of the black man who was shot during a traffic stop declare cops were at fault, insinuated these cops had it coming, then cited Trayvon Martin as an example of police killing unarned blacks.

Ummmmm...Martin wasn't killed by a cop.

Your semantic BS is laughable. And yes, those were assassins that murdered those cops. They need slow electrocution in the electric chair.

Your semantic BS is laughable. And yes, those were assassins that murdered those cops. They need slow electrocution in the electric chair.

Actually you just proved my point, even if you're too dense to see it.

You "assassinate" a Kennedy or a King or a Lincoln. Somebody who not only has deep and widespread influence, i.e. somebody whose name doesn't have to be explained with the question "who's that?". You don't "assassinate" somebody whose name you don't even know without looking it up in the article. That's not "deep OR widespread influence". "Cop" is generic.

All this is is naked hyperbole designed to inflame by injecting emotion --- inflating the event to pretend it's much bigger than it is, by pretending the victim was much bigger than he was. That's dishonest. And you just engaged in the same emotional device with the whole "slow electrocution in the redundant electric chair" song and dance.

As I said --- you just illustrated the point by exhibiting a second example of the same thing. Thanks for that.

The OP has been consistently trying to push this "assassination" bullshit to anyone who will listen, and I've been consistently calling it out for the dishonesty it is. Because his point is not, in this case, what the sister said. His point is to germinate the seed of the concept of "assassination". He's obsessed with it.

You'll notice that for all his flinging of the word "assassination" ---- he never mentions the name of a victim. That's because the names are so deeply influential ---- he'd have to look them up ---- and probably spell them wrong, like he did yesterday with his own buzzword.

It's also because he doesn't care what their names are, since all they are is faceless props to stand on so he can make partisan-hack points on an internet message board. On their backs.

-------- which is why I call it out for the disingenuous bullshit it is.

Hope that clears it up. But it will prolly sail right over your head.

Last edited:

You "assassinate" a Kennedy or a King or a Lincoln. Somebody who not only has deep and widespread influence but somebody whose name doesn't have to be explained with the question "who's that?". You don't "assassinate" somebody whose name you don't even know without looking it up in the article. That's not "deep OR widespread influence". "Cop" is generic.

All this is is naked hyperbole designed to inflame by injecting emotion --- inflating the event to pretend it's much bigger than it is, by pretending the victim was much bigger than he was. That's dishonest. And you just did the same thing with the whole "slow electrocution in the redundant electric chair" song and dance.

As I said --- you just illustrated the point. Thanks for that.

No, you're still playing semantics. Quit insulting yourself.

You "assassinate" a Kennedy or a King or a Lincoln. Somebody who not only has deep and widespread influence, i.e. somebody whose name doesn't have to be explained with the question "who's that?". You don't "assassinate" somebody whose name you don't even know without looking it up in the article. That's not "deep OR widespread influence". "Cop" is generic.

All this is is naked hyperbole designed to inflame by injecting emotion --- inflating the event to pretend it's much bigger than it is, by pretending the victim was much bigger than he was. That's dishonest. And you just engaged in the same emotional device with the whole "slow electrocution in the redundant electric chair" song and dance.

As I said --- you just illustrated the point by exhibiting a second example of the same thing. Thanks for that.

The OP has been consistently trying to push this "assassination" bullshit to anyone who will listen, and I've been consistently calling it out for the dishonesty it is. Because his point is not, in this case, what the sister said. His point is to germinate the seed of the concept of "assassination". He's obsessed with it.

You'll notice that for all his flinging of the word "assassination" ---- he never mentions the name of a victim. That's because the names are so deeply influential ---- he'd have to look them up ---- and probably spell them wrong, like he did yesterday with his own buzzword.

It's also because he doesn't care what their names are, since all they are is faceless props to stand on so he can make partisan-hack points on an internet message board. On their backs.

No, you're still playing semantics. Quit insulting yourself.

"Insulting me" doesn't matter. Insulting the English language however, does, and I will continue to defend its honour.
Like it or lump it, sugar tits, I don't give a flying shit how it strikes you; the language is infinitely more important than your opinion.

Hey, I'm just doing what I've always done here --- calling out dishonest arguments for the dishonesty therein. Don't like it? Then just don't engage in it. Find a shred of honesty somewhere. I can only point it out; I can't force you to take an honest or rational approach --- that's your choice.

This one is worse than that other bullshit rhetoric a week or two ago alleging an "attempted assassination" of Donald Rump. I called that one out too.

assassinated assassinating

transitive verb

1: to injure or destroy unexpectedly and treacherously

2: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons

So, both are right.

Everyone, ignore pogo's petulant squealing. As usual, he's just playing at what he doesn't really understand. The word in question CAN be used accurately and properly in the context of this recent outrage. The ignorant buffoon is just flailing about now for the sake of his sensitive ego. If anything, offer him your pity.

assassinated assassinating

transitive verb

1: to injure or destroy unexpectedly and treacherously

2: to murder (a usually prominent person) by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons

So, both are right.

Not in English usage ----

as·sas·si·nate
(ə-săs′ə-nāt′)
tr.v. as·sas·si·nat·ed, as·sas·si·nat·ing, as·sas·si·nates
To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.
2. To destroy or injure treacherously: assassinate a rival's character. (Link: Freedic)​

See the phrase "a prominent person"? That describes JFK. It describes Lincoln. It describes Martin Luther King.
It does *not* describe a policeman with no name. Having to look up the victim's name ensures the person is not "prominent".

Shall we zip off to the definition of "prominent" now in the vain quest to win an unwinnable argument trying to rationalize weasel words we all perfectly well know are bullshitious?

Later in the same link, under "Thesaurus:

Noun

1. assassination - an attack intended to ruin someone's reputation
blackwash, character assassination
calumniation, calumny, defamation, hatchet job, traducement, obloquy - a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions

2. assassination - murder of a public figure by surprise attack

Again --- "public" does not mean "it happened in a public place".

Cut the bullshit. Bullshit is what the OP is selling with his relentless obsession on the inflationary term "assassination". Grow a pair and refuse to buy it.

Forum List

Back