Single mom has TWO transgender kids!

I read the brochures. Trans sexual, trans species, trans dimensional, trans logic. Whatever. Who can argue with this dream logic people follow now a days? It's like voodoo and everyone is supposed to follow it.

freedom works this way...It is about doing as you please. ;)

That's well and good but when doing as you please involves a boy pretending to be a girl using a restroom with our daughters then we have a problem

I read the brochures. Trans sexual, trans species, trans dimensional, trans logic. Whatever. Who can argue with this dream logic people follow now a days? It's like voodoo and everyone is supposed to follow it.

That's well and good but when doing as you please involves a boy pretending to be a girl using a restroom with our daughters then we have a problem

I just posted this, this is how crazy this crap is getting.

UK kids choice of 25 Genders

Freedom? Libs won't let a bar owner smoke in his own bar but will force them to pay for sex change operations for the mentally ill.

I just read about a Chinese woman claiming to be trans-species, she claims she is a CAT. How far are we going to take what is clearly, a mental illness? Transgender is transreality.

Since you liberterians don't believe in government. How are you going to stop this?

A good start would be to get government completely out of the business of validating such madness in any way, of treating such madness as if it has any basis in reality, and most of all, of compelling sane people to play along with such madness.

Forum List

Back