Single mom has TWO transgender kids!

I just read about a Chinese woman claiming to be trans-species, she claims she is a CAT. How far are we going to take what is clearly, a mental illness? Transgender is transreality.

I just read about a Chinese woman claiming to be trans-species, she claims she is a CAT. How far are we going to take what is clearly, a mental illness? Transgender is transreality.
Notice that liberals are keeping a low profile when it comes to commenting on "trans-species". You can bet they don't want to judge harshly their mental stability.

Notice that liberals are keeping a low profile when it comes to commenting on "trans-species". You can bet they don't want to judge harshly their mental stability.
funny-pictures-auto-dog-tiger-388583.jpeg

Oh great, now they will demand litter boxes in restrooms

Since you liberterians don't believe in government. How are you going to stop this?
I am a liberterian, all of a sudden? I didn't cause this, my solution is just use common sense. Don't put this idiocy on me.

Last edited:
I read the brochures. Trans sexual, trans species, trans dimensional, trans logic. Whatever. Who can argue with this dream logic people follow now a days? It's like voodoo and everyone is supposed to follow it.

Forum List

Back