Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Oh, and here I was thinking maybe more government money printing during inflation and raising taxes on everyone was a bad idea.

But no. It wasn’t that it was just me not wanting the democrats to get a law passed.

Thanks for pointing that out.
You’re welcome! I like the idea I am able to give you more clarity on your partisan nature.

You’re welcome! I like the idea I am able to give you more clarity on your partisan nature.
Oh I’m fucking excited. I can’t wait to pay higher taxes for… nothing really. Just so Bidumb can say he and democrats got something done.

It’s shit and going to buttfuck the entire nation but really, what democrat actions don’t do that.

Billy seems to think that Dems campaigning on a huge tax increase for the middle class is going to be popular. Sinema’s constituents were clear that there shouldn’t be tax hikes now. Republicans likely take both chambers now. Middle class and the poor take the brunt of this crap.

Lol I think more than anything, you are pissed at democrats passing bills.
You shouldn't try to think - you'll just hurt yourself.

Actually I'm happy to see the Democrats do anything after 6 years besides try to 'Fet Trump', not that they have stopped trying yet.

Sadly, as usual, they finally get one together and ready to pass it and it's one that only hurts Americans and makes their f*ups worse.

Oh I’m fucking excited. I can’t wait to pay higher taxes for… nothing really. Just so Bidumb can say he and democrats got something done.

It’s shit and going to buttfuck the entire nation but really, what democrat actions don’t do that.
It’s going to shave off the deficit and the taxes will be raised on the wealthy. Why does that bother you?

You shouldn't try to think - you'll just hurt yourself.

Actually I'm happy to see the Democrats do anything after 6 years besides try to 'Fet Trump', not that they have stopped trying yet.

Sadly, as usual, they finally get one together and ready to pass it and it's one that only hurts Americans and makes their f*ups worse.
Are you pretending they didn’t pass the infrastructure law or the stimulus package?

The bad news...she shilled for hedge fun managers and got the carried interest part of this removed(changed?)

The good news is she is helping get this legislation passed and it only cost 15 billion over ten years.

Forum List

Back