Sinema Caves After Manchin Sells Out

Have you read the bill?....Of course you haven't....You're taking the word of people who will lie and spit in your face as soon as they look at you, regardless of party affiliation.

As I said, you are one got-damned gullible fucking sap.
I definitely don’t need democrats themselves to tell me what’s in the bill. If you are so sure I am wrong, why don’t you just tell me what it actually says? What, specifically, does it say about taxes? I mean you should just be able to tell me right?

I definitely don’t need democrats themselves to tell me what’s in the bill. If you are so sure I am wrong, why don’t you just tell me what it actually says? What, specifically, does it say about taxes? I mean you should just be able to tell me right?
Nobody is going to tell you what's in the bill, you fucking fool!

It's more than safe to say that looking at the title itself will tell you that it will do the exact opposite (i.e. the Patriot Act, Affordable Care Act).

I repeat: you are one got-damned gullible fucking sap.

It's more than safe to say that looking at the title itself will tell you that it will do the exact opposite (i.e. the Patriot Act, Affordable Care Act).

I repeat: you are one got-damned gullible fucking fool.
So you don’t actually know what’s in the bill? You just assume I am wrong? Hmm. That doesn’t make sense.

So you don’t actually know what’s in the bill? You just assume I am wrong? Hmm. That doesn’t make sense.
You don't know either, dipschitt.

I have the accumulated experience of watching these people that you foolishly trust so much lie over, and over, and over, and over again about what their bills will result in.....Meanwhile, all you have political and media agitprop spin and happy talk.

But THIS time, they're all telling you the God's-honest truth!

Got-damned gullible fucking sap.

I've read the
You don't know either, dipschitt.

I have the accumulated experience of watching these people that you foolishly trust so much lie over, and over, and over, and over again about what their bills will result in.....Meanwhile, all you have political and media agitprop spin and happy talk.

But THIS time, they're all telling you the God's-honest truth!

Got-damned gullible fucking sap.
So you base everything you say ...on emotion

Ohh

I've read the

So you base everything you say ...on emotion

Ohh
No....Experience, backed up by track records of lying politicians and their media ass swabs.

Meanwhile, you stupidly believe the lying politicians and their media ass swabs.

Go ahead....Try to kick the football again, nitwit.

This unneeded spending that is causing inflation, and it should cost the greedy corrupt Democrats 4-5 senate seats.
Schumer doesn't care if he is causing people to suffer.
Some people are having to choose between food or rent
Retirees are seeing their life savings disappear.
Young people will be paying high tax rates their whole lives to pay off this debt.

Forum List

Back