Since We Know That Everyone Here Loves to Hear President Trump Speak........

And yet, you keep losing.
I bet you said the same thing of the Jews during the Holocaust. Hey Jew! Hitler keeps gassing you people so you MUST be wrong!

Intelligent people wouldn't keep doing the same thing over and over and over again.
And yet, here you are, democrats still doing the same things exactly--- trying to co-opt elections, trying to subvert law, trying identity politics, trying to abuse borders for political ends regardless of the harm it does, still using the MSM to spew political lies.

Your only best hopes left are college-age sluts, voting illegal invader non-citizens and sexual deviant pervert freaks.

He's currently speaking at the Caucus Rally in Las Vegas.

Sorry I missed the very beginning.

This stream will be replayed in full afterwards.

CHYNA.jpg

He's currently speaking at the Caucus Rally in Las Vegas.

Sorry I missed the very beginning.

This stream will be replayed in full afterwards.

Trump Takes the Stage in Las Vegas: “When I’m President, Instead of Trying to Send Texas a Restraining Order, I Will Send Them REINFORCEMENTS!” (VIDEO)​

Sorry, sweetie, but a definition of a loser is one who can’t accept a fact or a loss.
I asked you a question earlier in another thread about what words mean. You never answered that question.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Does that mean what the author meant it to say?

I'm not against securing the border, I'm just smart enough to know that Donald John wouldn't be able to do it.
He had his chance and didn't accomplish jack shit.
He had it secured much better than Biden, and would have done even more if the Democrats didnt block his efforts.

The fact that you think Trump didn’t do “Jack shit” tells me that CNN was successful in hiding his accomplishments from you.

He had it secured much better than Biden, and would have done even more if the Democrats didnt block his efforts.

The fact that you think Trump didn’t do “Jack shit” tells me that CNN was successful in hiding his accomplishments from you.
I don't watch CNN. Do they broadcast OTA?
Now the tables have turned and Donald John is trying to block Biden's efforts to control the border. If Joe succeeds, Donald has absolutely nothing to run on. I know that you know that, although you'll disagree anyway.

I don't watch CNN. Do they broadcast OTA?
Now the tables have turned and Donald John is trying to block Biden's efforts to control the border. If Joe succeeds, Donald has absolutely nothing to run on. I know that you know that, although you'll disagree anyway.
The proposal is horrible.

Forum List

Back