Since We Know That Everyone Here Loves to Hear President Trump Speak........

Starting with YOUR first post, #14.

Go ahead and go back and read it, liar.

Apparently, you have a reading comprehension problem.That post (14) was not aimed at a poster it was aimed at Trump’s own words. You started with the ad hominem attacks, (See your post 16 )and now you are sobbing about it because you can dish it out but can’t take it.
:boo_hoo14:

Hey moron, read through the thread, and you will find I was merely responding to posts aimed at me.

You weren't watching the rally anyway, so you shouldn't even be in this thread.

Now fuck off, faggot.

Apparently, you have a reading comprehension problem.That post (14) was not aimed at a poster it was aimed at Trump’s own words. You started with the ad hominem attacks, (See your post 16 )and now you are sobbing about it because you can dish it out but can’t take it.
:boo_hoo14:

Wow! That really is -- not -- clever. You come uninvited into a thread to stink the place up with filthy leftist vermin attitude, and when people start throwing shit back at you, you whine "Quit picking on me!

But keep it up. This is entertaining.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You weren't watching the rally anyway, so you shouldn't even be in this thread.

Now fuck off, faggot.
Do you ever take the time to read an entire thread before posting your inanity? If you read the thread, you will see I was responding to Trump’s words in real time. Some posters disagreed, but rather than respond to the post, they attacked the poster.

Last edited:
The moron and liar Trump just said that if we were attached NATO would not come to our aid. The idiot forgot that NATO was right here after the twin towers were attacked on 9/11. What a POS.
Hey moron when the twin towers were hit Russian wasn't invading anyone. NATO can't over extend their sources fucking idiot.

He got six cars in a parking lot.

1603391327413.png

And four of them were only there for the free chips and soda pop.

The other two were Biden's staff cars there to set up mics and outhouses for the crowd.

Forum List

Back