Three KC Chiefs fans found frozen to death.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Still no autopsy reports, but this was almost certainly a Fentanyl poisoning. Three healthy guys don't freeze to death in someone's backyard from drinking too much. So sad, their families and friends are devastated. And what's worse is this happens dozens of times a day and we don't hear a thing about it.

Still no autopsy reports, but this was almost certainly a Fentanyl poisoning. Three healthy guys don't freeze to death in someone's backyard from drinking too much. So sad, their families and friends are devastated. And what's worse is this happens dozens of times a day and we don't hear a thing about it.

From China and the Mexican cartels.

Sad. At least, I hope they enjoyed the game.

If it was not drugs or ingesting something then it could also be alcohol poisoning

Wow. I get it, they should be punished for being KC fans.... but death?

That's harsh.

The stuttering cadaver says the border is secure so that eliminates fentanyl.

Wait - so getting drunk in the freezing cold and then passing out are BAD ideas? :eek:

Who knew?

People are obsessed with these idiots, but probably best to just ...

Last edited:
All three of them?
IF they were having a drinking contest, its a possibility

Alcoholic poisoning is just drinking to much of an alcoholic beverage which leads to having to much alcohol in the blood and the brain that controls body functions will shut down

and if was pretty cold a few days ago.

Last edited:
IF they were having a drinking contest, its a possibility

Alcoholic poisoning is just drinking to much of an alcoholic beverage which leads to having to much alcohol in the blood and the brain that controls body functions will shut down
Yup.

Peer pressure, They probably do not keep stats on this but it is a factor

I was the driver in the group and had a fast car

Now that I think about it, I am luck to be alive and did not kill anyone. In fact I took the place of the other driver who was in a car wreck and totaled his car.

Wow. I get it, they should be punished for being KC fans.... but death?

That's harsh.

The stuttering cadaver says the border is secure so that eliminates fentanyl.

Is everything in your small hands maga mind caused by President Biden?

4,500,000 million people die every year because of the cold. 500,000 people die of the heat.

This happened all the time where I grew up. Someone would get too drunk, pass out in the snow, then they'd be found dead in the morning.
Yup.

It's not likely they all just went out and laid down in zero degrees. It is assumed they died outside, but I think it's more likely they died in the house and were dragged outside. How to prove it is another story, maybe the autopsies and toxicology will shed light on what happened. I hope they took a blood sample of him when they took him in, but he waited 2 days, so he knew how that worked being a chemist.

It's not likely they all just went out and laid down in zero degrees. It is assumed they died outside, but I think it's more likely they died in the house and were dragged outside. How to prove it is another story, maybe the autopsies and toxicology will shed light on what happened. I hope they took a blood sample of him when they took him in, but he waited 2 days, so he knew how that worked being a chemist.

They are pretty good at sorting that stuff. I personally think he is probably lucky to have survived and was using whatever they were, but time will tell. That he immediately moved out suggests to me he is probably innocent unless he brought the party favors. If he were that methodical, he would have stayed there so he could control anybody coming in looking for evidence against him.

Forum List

Back