Since We Know That Everyone Here Loves to Hear President Trump Speak........

That’s the problem right there. You just know Biden proposed something, and Republicans are opposed, so, like the good little lapdog breath you are, you take Biden’s side.

FYI, his proposal lets in 5,000 illegal lowlifes each and every DAY. And he has the nerve to try to pass it off as “border security” to his gullible and useful idiots. Here’s a mirror.

That’s the problem right there. You just know Biden proposed something, and Republicans are opposed, so, like the good little lapdog breath you are, you take Biden’s side.

FYI, his proposal lets in 5,000 illegal lowlifes each and every DAY. And he has the nerve to try to pass it off as “border security” to his gullible and useful idiots. Here’s a mirror.

I'm not taking anyone's side. Would you rather allow 5 large in per day, or the current number?

I'm not taking anyone's side. Would you rather allow 5 large in per day, or the current number?
Also, as far as “5 large,” I’ve seen the photos and agree that many of these “starving” illegals are very overweight, but that’s neither here nor there.

They’re breaking the law by the manner in which they enter the country. Why are you defending people who are making our country worse?
If the 5 large were allowed in, they wouldn't be breaking that law. I defend them, because they make our country better.

If the 5 large were allowed in, they wouldn't be breaking that law. I defend them, because they make our country better.

If................................................

This is the best you can do.

How many of them live in your home? Eat your food? Sleep in your bed? Have sex with your.......................................

OMG. So if we devise a law to allow shoplifters to take what they want, then they aren’t criminals either. The answer isn’t to allow illegal behavior so as to turn criminals into non-criminals.

Forum List

Back