Since the left enjoy extinguishing representations of Confederacy and Slavery

Another bullshit thread from the OP.

Conservatives practiced chattel slavery. That used to be democrats. Now it’s republicans.

They evolved...the GOP regressed.
Reaction to the European Revolts of 1848

Dishonest Abe's party wanted cheap and grateful African labor to replace unionizing White workers. Business tyrants have always believed that anyone can do a blue-collar job.

More democrats voted for civil rights than republicans. A Democratic president advocated for the law, and after the law was passed, Republicans nominated a presidential candidate that voted against civil rights.
A higher percentage of Republicans voted for civil rights than Democrats. You left that out

Slave owners were awful people. They tried to justify owning another human because they believed cheap labor was needed when really slaves weren't needed to help run a plantation.
Anyone Who Owns a Man's Work Owns That Man

The South had slavery; the North had sweatshops. The North had no moral superiority over the South. Taming savages is hardly immoral; but treating Whites like Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys certainly is immoral.

It is amazing the tards' heads don't explode from cognitive dissonance, but that would require actual cognition.

rebel-1a.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my white heritage!

rebel-2.png

Those old Democrat Confederates were racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

Slavery in the USA ended in the 1940s? Do you recall who Franklin Roosevelt was? That man was clearly a racist. Why do you honor him?

1. FDR banned letting Jews enter the USA.
2. FDR banned blacks from combat roles until finally the Tuskegee airmen were allowed air to air combat.
3. FDR locked up hundreds of thousands of minorities living in the USA. Recall the Japanese were such minorities.

Republicans have not saved blacks. You are a good example of a black never saved.
Tell us all this much. Why do you want our money? Aren't you afraid we touched it?
I know who FDR was and you need to go study convict leasing.

So let me skip your retardation and get your last questions.

It's not your money. It money we earned and were cheated out of. It is our tax money going to give whites handouts and it's our tax money that allows white corporations to get tiffs and tax abatements to build factories. It's our money deposited in banks that is used to build suburban developments or to provide loans for whites to start businesses. It's our consumer spending that has helped built white wealth. It's time whites gave back.

This ain't 1923 and you're in a debate above your pay grade son.

Nah, wrong again.
The partisan balance among Black adults in the United States is little changed over the last several decades, but it shifted substantially in the mid-20th century. In the 1930s, Black adults were just as likely to support the Republican Party as the Democratic Party. The share of Black adults who affiliated with the GOP started to decline in the 1940s, particularly after President Harry S. Truman, a Democrat, issued an executive order to desegregate the U.S. military in 1948. This shift was solidified after the passage of the Civil Rights Act under Democratic President Lyndon Johnson in 1964.

Today, only about one-in-ten Black adults identify with or lean toward the Republican Party. And in a Pew Research Center survey in October, only 4% of Black registered voters said they would vote for the Republican candidate for the U.S. House seat in their district, while 69% said they would back the Democratic candidate.

When it comes to their views on race, Black Republicans differ from Black Democrats in one key way: They tend to support individualistic approaches to addressing racial inequality, while Black Democrats tend to support institutional approaches. For example, Black Republicans and those who lean to the GOP are more likely than Black Democrats and Democratic leaners (59% vs. 41%) to say that the bigger problem for Black people is racist acts committed by individual people, as opposed to racism in our laws. And they are less likely than Black Democrats to support complete institutional overhauls to the prison system (35% vs. 57%), policing (29% vs. 52%) and the judicial process (35% vs. 50%) to ensure fair treatment of Black people.

It's not your money. It money we earned and were cheated out of. It is our tax money going to give whites handouts and it's our tax money that allows white corporations to get tiffs and tax abatements to build factories. It's our money deposited in banks that is used to build suburban developments or to provide loans for whites to start businesses. It's our consumer spending that has helped built white wealth. It's time whites gave back.

You have to be over 100 years old to be calling me son.
I note you still do not have discussions, you engage in name calling. But you pretend you are an intellectual. I skipped your remarks about money since you are totally wrong.

You are the gift who keeps giving. When you post, clearly you are racist in what you say. And you reinforce your own racism.

Why do you think they've avoided the Democrat party itself, considering it was the Democrats whose roots were slavery, they fought for slavery, the confederates fought for the Democrats for slavery, and 100 years after slavery the Democrats even voted against civil rights?

All while the Republicans fought against slavery, and overwhelmingly supported civil rights.
That was a long time ago. The descendants of s;avers are now in the gop.
Conservatives.

That was a long time ago. The descendants of s;avers are now in the gop.
Conservatives.
Totally untrue as to Democrats changing parties. I want you to show me today that Democrats are changing to being Republicans. Can you show us this?

I want you Democrats to be Republicans. I would love to hear from those of you who will change to being Republicans. Any volunteers?

Slave owners were awful people. They tried to justify owning another human because they believed cheap labor was needed when really slaves weren't needed to help run a antation.
When Slaves were freed, in the words of a black old former slave, they got turned out and could not take care of themselves.

Slaves.. bond slaves.. slaves by class system....
BUILT in acceptance of the status.
NEVER ABOUT being a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRAT.
Always about money, more money and control by those who have more money.

Forum List

Back