Since the left enjoy extinguishing representations of Confederacy and Slavery

Stop the gaslighting. So you admit that the conservative GOP are in league with the conservative Dem segregationists of the 1950s.

Nah, that's not what Trump was talking about in 2016 and 2019 was not great.

WTF do you mean that's not what
Totally untrue as to Democrats changing parties. I want you to show me today that Democrats are changing to being Republicans. Can you show us this?

I want you Democrats to be Republicans. I would love to hear from those of you who will change to being Republicans. Any volunteers?

You're being realistic, knock that shit off. It's confusing, and hangs up leftists.

That was a long time ago. The descendants of s;avers are now in the gop.
Conservatives.
I believe you mean that Blacks and Democrats want to overthrow the Government. So they can get back to the good old days.

Why the hell do Democrats sling out words they do not understand?

Totally untrue as to Democrats changing parties. I want you to show me today that Democrats are changing to being Republicans. Can you show us this?

I want you Democrats to be Republicans. I would love to hear from those of you who will change to being Republicans. Any volunteers?
Its true. Chesck out the southern strategy.

Slaves.. bond slaves.. slaves by class system....
BUILT in acceptance of the status.
NEVER ABOUT being a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRAT.
Always about money, more money and control by those who have more money.
Recently a former Marine and I were discussing slavery and I said to this man,
I spent 2 years in the Army from 1962-64 and believe I was for that time a slave.
He spent his Marine career in Iraq and also the States and Japan. He said Bob, you are exactly right. He said in the Marines he also was a slave.

You are losing Democrats today to the Republican party? If you believe that, yes they are.
I rather enjoy how Democrats assume a strategy explains stuff.
What he seems to mean is the Democrats back then were party to a Southern Strategy.

Except you're full of shit. The conservatives I know best are the least racist people I know. I know some progressives too, many are racist - all while chirping they're hip.

It's interesting to watch how uncomfortable white libs. are around black people who are strangers. Why do you imagine that is? If I were a black man, I'd feel like they're sucking my dick, so to speak. I imagine lib. blacks feel entitled to it.

I believe you mean that Blacks and Democrats want to overthrow the Government. So they can get back to the good old days.

Why the hell do Democrats sling out words they do not understand?
You “believe ” bullshit

A higher percentage of Republicans voted for civil rights than Democrats. You left that out
Rightists Call Trickledown "Gold Water"

In a triangular move, civil rights for the uncivilized was a weapon of Birth-Class Supremacy against deplorable Unfortunate Sons when teenage Hillary Rodham was a Republican. But after her class's Party got soundly defeated in 1964, all the heiresses decided to join the Democratic Party and make it undemocratic.

Last edited:
Dinesh D'Souza is a far right conservative who pushes anti-American values.
A Hindu Dindu

That scribbling swami invented the absurd anachronism of the Democrats being anti-Afram. Why does everybody have to believe the delegated ideological authorities? An independent mind should get no pride out of meekly following those who control all the authorized narratives.

Forum List

Back