Since the left enjoy extinguishing representations of Confederacy and Slavery

The Comanche Indians defeated and enslaved many other tribes because they knew how to ride horses.

They would murder, rape, pillage and enslave. The cult fucks must support the Comanche paying reparations to the other tribes they slaughtered and enslaved.

Why do cult fucks believe that European Settlers having African slaves is the only slavery to ever take place in the history of mankind.

The read thing is that it is a political angle and the cult fucks do not give a shit about slavery. They care about politics.

States rights to the conservative Dems in the 1850s meant owning and selling humans.

States rights to the conservative GOP from the 1970s meant denying and controlling reproductive rights.

You speak with forked tongue. When a leftist says reproduction rights, they really mean the opposite. If the left says it's so it's a distortion, projection, antonym and/or confession.

The Comanche Indians defeated and enslaved many other tribes because they knew how to ride horses.

They would murder, rape, pillage and enslave. The cult fucks must support the Comanche paying reparations to the other tribes they slaughtered and enslaved.

Why do cult fucks believe that European Settlers having African slaves is the only slavery to ever take place in the history of mankind.

The read thing is that it is a political angle and the cult fucks do not give a shit about slavery. They care about politics.
Europeans enslaved other European tribes in Europe. But no Native Americans or Africans floated over to Europe and decided that Europe belonged to them, formed a government against the will of the existing governments, made laws excluding whites from citizenship in their own land, then forcibly removed whites from their homes to areas they designated for them. That's just a small part.

This is the difference and it is time whites stopped pretending they can point fingers at others as if everything was the same. The people making it political are the white racist cult members. It way past time some whites faced the reality of what they have done instead of ignoring part of it to argue using false equivalences.

Why do you think they've avoided the Democrat party itself, considering it was the Democrats whose roots were slavery, they fought for slavery, the confederates fought for the Democrats for slavery, and 100 years after slavery the Democrats even voted against civil rights?

All while the Republicans fought against slavery, and overwhelmingly supported civil rights.
Are there statues to Democrats on public property you want to tear down?

Oh I get it, you want reparations. Gives you an excuse not to earn it like everyone else, huh? Your ancestor's aren't the same as native Americans who lost their land to white men.

ILMAO, "Republicans are RACIST". IM2 flashes the wild card, how original.

ILMAO X2, "Republicans would support slavery today". Pisses you off your party of preference supported slavery huh? Their position on civil rights doubles that itch, am I right? But "Democrats were Republicans" and vise versa, liberal rules, liberal definitions.

ILMAO, "Republicans oppose anything that advances the interests of blacks". Ooooo, ahhhh, you can really tell too. What you want is black segregation. Ever wonder why the Democrats consistently segregate blacks as though they're different, while Republicans dicuss what's best for PEOPLE regardless of color? There's a clue, but no, not to you. The left singles blacks out and you call it integration, while declaring oh my, the Republicans must be racist, because geez, no talk of segregating blacks. The rest of your post is like what's above it, only deeper in a pile of bull shit.

"Republicans oppose books written by blacks". What a dumbshit.

Interesting how you leftists consistently tell everyone how RACIST Republicans are. Speak of the elephant in the room. If the left says it's it's twisted, an antonym, projection and/or a confession.
Look white boy, don't tell me what I want. I know what I want and I see what the right wants. MAGA, and MAGA means a return to the past. So tell me when were those great days you want to go back too? Name the years, because everything I said about the current republican party is true.

Look white boy, don't tell me what I want. I know what I want and I see what the right wants. MAGA, and MAGA means a return to the past. So tell me when were those great days you want to go back too? Name the years, because everything I said about the current republican party is true.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You see what you want to add meaning to your short-comings. You're a racist fuck, BTW.

All rise!

This mornings lesson:

PERCENTAGES ARE NOT PEOPLE!

Members of today’s Republican Party tell a tale about republican support for the Civil Rights and Voting Rights act. They spin a fabulous story about a democratic filibuster and will say that by percentage more democrats opposed these bills than republicans.

According to Merriam-Webster the definition of disingenuous is“lacking in candor: giving a false appearance of simple frankness.” As it pertains to the Civil Rights Act, 153 democrats and 139 republicans voted in favor of the legislation in the house. In the senate, forty-six democrats and twenty-seven republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act.

Percentages are not people. More Democrats voted for civil Rights than Republicans. Study after study shows America that members who control the modern Republican Party are either virulently racist, highly resentful of anyone not white, willing to accept and tolerate racists as elected leaders or support racist policies. The campaign of eventual President number forty-five began with racism. Members of the republican base flock to his racist festivals by the thousands when he should have been finished after he came down the escalator. Republican politicians who have ties to white supremacist organizations have held elected office. We have one here as AG-Kris Kobach.

This is the modern Republican Party.

You speak with forked tongue. When a leftist says reproduction rights, they really mean the opposite. If the left says it's so it's a distortion, projection, antonym and/or confession.
Stop the gaslighting. So you admit that the conservative GOP are in league with the conservative Dem segregationists of the 1950s.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Gaslighting doesn't work with me. Now name the years you MAGAS want to return America to.

2019, racist fucktard.

Stop the gaslighting. So you admit that the conservative GOP are in league with the conservative Dem segregationists of the 1950s.

ILMAO. I said you speak with forked tongue. Your response was borrowed from IM2, because as a leftist, you guys can't think on your own. More than that, you said I admitted to something I most clearly didn't, adding merit to what I said in the first place. See underlined, I know you're confused.

Hey hey hey....cult fucks.

Why is it that the slavery by the Comanche Indians does not apply to your outrage over slavery?

Could it be that you are all full of shit and only use slavery as a political tool? You people do not GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SLAVERY.,

Well we would if they hadn't been thoroughly defeated. If the Comanche were the dominant cultural and economic force due to decades of systematic oppression of others then there would be calls for reparations from them.
Why do cult fucks believe that European Settlers having African slaves is the only slavery to ever take place in the history of mankind
We don't. Why don't you dumb Bingos understand you can't really collect reparations from the a people who've lost everything?
And your disinterest in addressing socio economic inequality isn't political?

States rights to the conservative Dems in the 1850s meant owning and selling humans.

States rights to the conservative GOP from the 1970s meant denying and controlling reproductive rights.
I see why you say conservative now. To try to fool the posters. Actually when Abe took office, slavery was completely legal in all states save a few who made it illegal due to states rights.
Why are you now discussing killing unborn humans?

Forum List

Back