Sidney powell

That's you, turd.
^^^ Spits Peewee Herman

2ua9ox.jpg

LOLOL

Everyone left of Atilla the Hun is a RINO to you retards. Regardless, Mueller is not Obama. Mueller was not appointed by Obama. And regardless of why you think Mueller went after Flynn, despite your deep state dementia, Flynn was caught lying. He discussed the sanctions with Kislyak and then lied to the FBI by denying he discussed the sanctions with Kislyak.
I won't was my time arguing against your strawman. Your post is is a spew of pure lies.

Mueller is a Stazi piece of shit. As is anyone who defends him.

And you’re forgetting that the FBI does not just engage in criminal investigations but counterintelligence investigations.

A counterintelligence investigation may well want to know why one of the most important intelligence officers is giving different stories about his communications with foreign adversaries.

Such a lie is high relevant.

It would have been interesting for this to have gone to court to hear these arguments before a jury but never got that chance.

You’re repeating a falsehood that the FBI agents said he didn’t lie. This is wholly mischaracterized by Flynn’s supporters. The FBI agents merely said that he didn’t give any physical indications he lied. It’s absurd to think an FBI agent who didn’t even have the whole investigation completed could determine if someone lied based on initial impression alone. After further investigation including obtaining emails and call records as well as interviewing others, it became obvious to the prosecutors he lied. Note, I said prosecutors. They are the ones that determine if a crime has been committed.

You are repeating lies.
Yeah prosecutors, not judges. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. This is a federal case. The ultimate prosecutorial authority is the DOJ, of the EXECUTIVE branch. Judges are part of the JUDICIAL branch.

And fine, he didn’t “appear to be lying”. Probably because he thought he wasn’t. Again, even in the ILLEGALLY ALTERED 302s, they should’ve gone ahead and edited out the part where Flynn said “that’s possible, I don’t remember”. Can’t even do banana republics good. If your going to obliterate COC on your most crucial piece of evidence, might as well risk it for the biscuit. I digress. If your gonna go the route of surveillance investigation, now you still run into the materiality question. Not only did they have the transcripts, and clear as day in the interview they did, but you still filed to close the case. How do you justify that interview for a perfectly legal and proper phone call? How do you justify continued surveillance AGAINST the duly elected incoming administration? The FBI should never be in the business of perjury traps, especially not without mirandizing, and never ever ever do so against political opponents. What the hell was trump impeached for the first time?? Asking Ukraine to investigate burisma and the Biden connection? Y’all were all up in arms about “investigating a political opponent” then. How is this not worse? This is from our own government. FBI agents bragging about running a perjury trap for a perfectly legal phonecall.

Yeah prosecutors, not judges. That’s what I’ve been saying this whole time. This is a federal case. The ultimate prosecutorial authority is the DOJ, of the EXECUTIVE branch. Judges are part of the JUDICIAL branch.

And fine, he didn’t “appear to be lying”. Probably because he thought he wasn’t. Again, even in the ILLEGALLY ALTERED 302s, they should’ve gone ahead and edited out the part where Flynn said “that’s possible, I don’t remember”. Can’t even do banana republics good. If your going to obliterate COC on your most crucial piece of evidence, might as well risk it for the biscuit. I digress. If your gonna go the route of surveillance investigation, now you still run into the materiality question. Not only did they have the transcripts, and clear as day in the interview they did, but you still filed to close the case. How do you justify that interview for a perfectly legal and proper phone call? How do you justify continued surveillance AGAINST the duly elected incoming administration? The FBI should never be in the business of perjury traps, especially not without mirandizing, and never ever ever do so against political opponents. What the hell was trump impeached for the first time?? Asking Ukraine to investigate burisma and the Biden connection? Y’all were all up in arms about “investigating a political opponent” then. How is this not worse? This is from our own government. FBI agents bragging about running a perjury trap for a perfectly legal phonecall.
You're lying again. You should stop. "I don’t remember," wasn't the only thing Flynn claimed. He also flat out denied discussing the sanctions with Kislyak. And that was an outright lie since he did discuss the sanctions with Kislyak.

He already was prosecuted. He pled guilty. He was merely awaiting sentencing.

The prosecution was over.

To believe Flynn couldn’t remember the entire purpose of the conversation with Kysliak defies common sense. Flynn had numerous conversations before and after the phone call to determine how to respond in coordinating with the campaign.

Then a few weeks later gets amnesia about it? Cmon. That’s ridiculous. No one would believe that.

You're lying again. You should stop. "I don’t remember," wasn't the only thing Flynn claimed. He also flat out denied discussing the sanctions with Kislyak. And that was an outright lie since he did discuss the sanctions with Kislyak.
Were you there?

He already was prosecuted. He pled guilty. He was merely awaiting sentencing.

The prosecution was over.

To believe Flynn couldn’t remember the entire purpose of the conversation with Kysliak defies common sense. Flynn had numerous conversations before and after the phone call to determine how to respond in coordinating with the campaign.

Then a few weeks later gets amnesia about it? Cmon. That’s ridiculous. No one would believe that.
A. Cases can be dismissed even long after a defendant has lost a trial and has been rotting away in prison. Besides, sentencing is still part of the prosecutorial process.

B. The defendant withdrew the plea, and has 4 different grounds of which to do so...including a Brady violation. US V Bagley, review it. Judge Sullivan can hoot and holler all he wants, the plea never ever ever ever ever should’ve been accepted. You got a Brady violation, you got a coerced plea, you got his former attorneys making secret deals with the prosecution behind his back, you got his new attorney doing the slightest bit of digging proving god awful representation from the former attorneys. Any one of those, except the last, should’ve got the case thrown out immediately. Not accepting a withdrawal on all but the last should’ve gotten Sullivan thrown of the case and out of the court, forever. The last grounds for withdrawal, in Flynn’s specific case, clearly having shitty representation, was plenty sufficient for any non biased judge to allow the defendant to withdrawal. You can’t make the argument that Sullivan was “objective” after all that. Again, all you arguing against Flynn, keep criminal justice reform out of your mouths, because y’all don’t give a fuck about it. This is as bad as COINTELPRO.

C. I 100% believe he didn’t remember the conversation specifics. For one, the human memory is so bad, eye witness testimony is some of the worst evidence out there. I think the show Brain Games has an episode about just how bad human memory is. They staged a crime in front of random people who thought it was real. Out of like 10 people questioned right after, none of them got the description of the fake criminal correct. Not the color of clothing, not hair color, not the correct events that took place, sometimes not even race. People don’t realize how bad and fluid memory actually is. Your talking about a 1 phone call, out of many he made that day, while on vacation, weeks after the fact. I tell you who does know how bad memory is, being in the business of investigation. The FBI. Perjury trap.

A. Cases can be dismissed even long after a defendant has lost a trial and has been rotting away in prison. Besides, sentencing is still part of the prosecutorial process.

B. The defendant withdrew the plea, and has 4 different grounds of which to do so...including a Brady violation. US V Bagley, review it. Judge Sullivan can hoot and holler all he wants, the plea never ever ever ever ever should’ve been accepted. You got a Brady violation, you got a coerced plea, you got his former attorneys making secret deals with the prosecution behind his back, you got his new attorney doing the slightest bit of digging proving god awful representation from the former attorneys. Any one of those, except the last, should’ve got the case thrown out immediately. Not accepting a withdrawal on all but the last should’ve gotten Sullivan thrown of the case and out of the court, forever. The last grounds for withdrawal, in Flynn’s specific case, clearly having shitty representation, was plenty sufficient for any non biased judge to allow the defendant to withdrawal. You can’t make the argument that Sullivan was “objective” after all that. Again, all you arguing against Flynn, keep criminal justice reform out of your mouths, because y’all don’t give a fuck about it. This is as bad as COINTELPRO.

C. I 100% believe he didn’t remember the conversation specifics. For one, the human memory is so bad, eye witness testimony is some of the worst evidence out there. I think the show Brain Games has an episode about just how bad human memory is. They staged a crime in front of random people who thought it was real. Out of like 10 people questioned right after, none of them got the description of the fake criminal correct. Not the color of clothing, not hair color, not the correct events that took place, sometimes not even race. People don’t realize how bad and fluid memory actually is. Your talking about a 1 phone call, out of many he made that day, while on vacation, weeks after the fact. I tell you who does know how bad memory is, being in the business of investigation. The FBI. Perjury trap.
A. Can be if the court finds that there's reason to vacate the conviction. That never happened here. There was no new evidence put forth that exonerated Flynn. The federal rules say that the judge has to accept a motion to dismiss at that point in the prosecution. The judge was deciding whether that was appropriate in the circumstances as unusual as what Flynn faced where there was pretty good evidence that the motion to dismissed as political.

B. The defendant asked to withdraw their plea, but that motion was never accepted. There was no ruling that there was ever a Brady violation. There was no ruling that there was a coerced plea. There was no ruling that he did not get excellent representation. These are allegations, not findings of fact. And allegations coming from someone like Sydney Powell, these days, is worth very little given she is currently being reprimanded for making baseless allegations in court.

C. You're acting like it was a minor detail he suddenly couldn't remember. This was a very well planned and coordinated event. If he couldn't remember that just a few weeks later, then he's a moron. Flynn is not a moron. You're just trying to convince yourself.

We are NOT talking about 1 phone call. We are talking about numerous phone calls and emails to set up that phone call, ALL of which he would have had to have mysteriously forgotten in order to forget that the purpose of the phone call was to discuss sanctions and he would have had to have forgotten it in just a few weeks. Flynn is not a moron.

A. Can be if the court finds that there's reason to vacate the conviction. That never happened here. There was no new evidence put forth that exonerated Flynn. The federal rules say that the judge has to accept a motion to dismiss at that point in the prosecution. The judge was deciding whether that was appropriate in the circumstances as unusual as what Flynn faced where there was pretty good evidence that the motion to dismissed as political.

B. The defendant asked to withdraw their plea, but that motion was never accepted. There was no ruling that there was ever a Brady violation. There was no ruling that there was a coerced plea. There was no ruling that he did not get excellent representation. These are allegations, not findings of fact. And allegations coming from someone like Sydney Powell, these days, is worth very little given she is currently being reprimanded for making baseless allegations in court.

C. You're acting like it was a minor detail he suddenly couldn't remember. This was a very well planned and coordinated event. If he couldn't remember that just a few weeks later, then he's a moron. Flynn is not a moron. You're just trying to convince yourself.

We are NOT talking about 1 phone call. We are talking about numerous phone calls and emails to set up that phone call, ALL of which he would have had to have mysteriously forgotten in order to forget that the purpose of the phone call was to discuss sanctions and he would have had to have forgotten it in just a few weeks. Flynn is not a moron.
A. Where the hell does it say Sullivan had the power to continue a prosecution in which the prosecution is no longer participating??? It’s one of the most powerful checks the executive branch has outside of the veto. That’s like saying legislators can only draft law as long as no other judge wants to draft that law. That’s insane. It’s never happened before because it would be insane for any judge to continue continue the case. This was a circus. You cannot say that WITH a clearly coerced plea, WITH altered evidenced (evidence on which the entire case rested) with no record of alteration creating a completely obliterated COC that should’ve got the evidence thrown out, WITH secret deals going on behind the back of the client, WITH the FBI withholding pretty fucking important evidence like they filed to close the case weeks prior (clear Brady violation, investigators and prosecution turn over EVERYTHING just to avoid it) and Sullivan not only doesn’t throw the case out completely after all that, but doesn’t, at bare minimum, allow for a withdrawal of a plea??? Bullshit, no way on earth you could ever claim Sullivan was an unbiased judge. Clear as water being wet. He should’ve been disrobed, but the left turned him into an anti trump hero. And we’re supposed to go off of his “rulings”???? That’s insane. Our whole system is based off of, “there will be asshole (insert government power position here), therefore we need a check against them.” In this case, it’s an asshole judge who needs to be checked. This idea of judicial supremacy is absurd, it’s basically oligarchy on the judicial level, with political theater on the executive and legislative level. Judges are an important check, but that does not make them immune from checks on themselves. I shouldn’t even have to broach this subject. This is insane, when it comes to Flynn, the left completely forgets about criminal justice reform.

B. Asked and answered in A

C. As far as memory, now your either being dishonest, or you’re ignorant of the actual very clear science of the matter. How bad the human memory is, despite how surprising it is for lay people to hear about, has been settled science for decades. I mean fucking mentalists have been exploiting the human memory since Houdini. We’ve known it for a very long time.

A. Cases can be dismissed even long after a defendant has lost a trial and has been rotting away in prison.

Of course they can be. His wasn't.

B. The defendant withdrew the plea, and has 4 different grounds of which to do so...

He did. The court never granted his motion.

C. I 100% believe he didn’t remember the conversation specifics.

Matters not because he was indicted for lying when he denied discussing the sanctions with Kislyak. He was not indicted for other things over which he did not recall.

A. Where the hell does it say Sullivan had the power to continue a prosecution in which the prosecution is no longer participating???
Says it here ...

Our conclusion is clear: Sullivan does not merely have the authority to review the department’s motion to dismiss. As courts have described it, he has a “duty” to ensure that the dismissal is in “the public interest” and is not “tainted by impropriety” or “bad faith.” And if, after careful review, he finds that the motion is in fact tainted, his duty is equally clear: He must deny it.

A lot. They were trying to turn Flynn. Meaning they needed to be there to work out sentencing with the judge.
“Work out” sentencing?

You make it sound like it’s a negotiation. It’s not. It’s the judge’s decision. The DoJ is completely unnecessary.

“Work out” sentencing?

You make it sound like it’s a negotiation. It’s not. It’s the judge’s decision. The DoJ is completely unnecessary.
Wow okay, you’re clearly ignorant to this entire process. Whose there to argue against or for the defendant sentence? Sentencing is a part of the prosecutorial process. It’s a whooooole other part. It especially gets complicated when turning someone, how do you keep the sword of Damocles over them while still getting them to cooperate and get material info(not that the FBI or mueller actually care about anything material). What happens if any victims decide they want to appear at sentencing and give their testimony on what they think the judge should give. And of course the defense had to look out for their client in all of this arguing for the best sentence, the best deal, and make sure their client isn’t getting royally screwed over. And then the judge has to agree to it all. Why the fuck do you people think just make up law as you go? You didn’t see a sentencing hearing on SVU so I guess they’re just whatever you imagine them to be? This is what I’ve been saying, how does judge Sullivan continue to prosecute a case when both the prosecution and the defense agree to drop charges? Are you starting to understand how much of a circus this was. Who the fuck is judge Sullivan going to work a deal out with??? There is no prosecution? Flynn took a plea deal in turn for his cooperation. Sullivan wanted to place himself as the prosecution and I guess just lay out the terms of flynns cooperation with the non participating DOJ? He just wasn’t going to listen to anything Flynn’s attorney had to say on the sentencing? *Insert circus music*. Sentencing is like the 4th quarter of the game. And Sullivan as the ref decided he wanted to make Flynn continue to play by himself, and flag him for intentional grounding whenever he threw the ball because there was no receiver in the area, when the rest of both teams were already on the plane headed home. *insert circus music*.

Forum List

Back