Sidney powell

I guess it is a not inappropriate question to ask the Republicans and the MAGA's and the QAnon'rs on this forum -----well, how do you feel about these revelations about Fox?

Do you feel good about 'em?
Why?
Or if you don't....well why not?

You voter fraud deniers are morons. His confession is on video, dumbass.

We have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics ~ Quoted from Joe Biden

Aww, poor tard.

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com. Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system. You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

LOLOLOLOL

“no reasonable person would conclude that [Powell's] statements were truly statements of fact.”
We've always known Republicans on USMB are either liars or they truly believe the stupid things they believe. You never know which one you are talking to. Is Lenny a fox news viewer who's being lied to or is he a Fox News on Air host who's lying to us?

I knew it! I knew Rush didn't believe the dumb shit he propagated. No way. Bill Riley? He came from inside Edition. He is playing a role on air.

We've always known Republicans on USMB are either liars or they truly believe the stupid things they believe. You never know which one you are talking to. Is Lenny a fox news viewer who's being lied to or is he a Fox News on Air host who's lying to us?

I knew it! I knew Rush didn't believe the dumb shit he propagated. No way. Bill Riley? He came from inside Edition. He is playing a role on air.

Hey it could be both, they are NOT mutually exclusive you know!
So much MAGA

I guess it is a not inappropriate question to ask the Republicans and the MAGA's and the QAnon'rs on this forum -----well, how do you feel about these revelations about Fox?

Do you feel good about 'em?
Why?
Or if you don't....well why not?
They are "revelations" only to ignoramuses like you. Tucker has always been a Trump hater.

"Tucker has always been a Trump hater."

Ah, good poster, Li'l bripat9643.
Glad to see you are back.
I feared you had been banned permanently this time.

I like you because you such a good example of a bad example.

I like your always perceptive observations. Like Tucker Carlson always hatin' on Don Trump.
You always get things so right. Waytogoattaboy!! Udaman!!
60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg

Even Fox News personalities have admitted they lied to you. They called you good people, but they needed to tell you what you wanted to hear. That's all I need to know about you guys. This is the problem with society. You are okay with your side lying to you.

You catch one mistake a liberal site says and you say SEE THEY ARE LIARS but now we know Fox News model is to lie to you idiots.

And it's not news. It's Fox Propoganda.
It’s clear now: They don’t mind being lied to. It’s worth it to them somehow.

Ah, good poster, Li'l bripat9643.
Glad to see you are back.
I feared you had been banned permanently this time.

I like you because you such a good example of a bad example.

I like your always perceptive observations. Like Tucker Carlson always hatin' on Don Trump.
You always get things so right. Waytogoattaboy!! Udaman!!
60921129-11067081-Presidential_hopefuls_Donald_Trump_and_Tucker_Carlson_were_seen_-a-28_1659315322711.jpg
Trumpsters always speak DA TROOF!

So voter fraud never happens?
You now know that the biggest media voice in your world has been lying to you, laughing at you, for ratings.

Perhaps you've heard the tape of Steve Bannon telling people that Trump was going to lie about the election being rigged if he lost. I'll be happy to re-post it for you.

Doesn't this all make you wonder if you've been conned? Just a bit?

You now know that the biggest media voice in your world has been lying to you, laughing at you, for ratings.

Perhaps you've heard the tape of Steve Bannon telling people that Trump was going to lie about the election being rigged if he lost. I'll be happy to re-post it for you.

You know it doesn't bother them a bit. Most actually know they have been lied to but it makes the feel good to think they have been cheated. I mean how could the majority of people not think and feel as they do?

"Tucker Carlson called Trump 'the single most repulsive person on the planet' and a 'wacko' in 1999"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The laughing Tucker pic is from 7 months ago, July of 2022.
So there is that.
Birds of that 'repulsive' (your word, not mine) feather do what together?

---Newsmax, OAN have Fox scrambling after ratings hit---

You have me confused with someone who gives a shit about your paranoid theories.

Forum List

Back