Sidney powell

Written by the most famous criminal defense attorney on planet earth....a lifelong Democrat...famous Harvard law professor for decades...yeah that’d be the article.
Oh spare me. If authority meant anything to you, you would take the side of the others opining differently -- which is most -- and of the judge who made a clear and correct argument why the felon who pled guilty twice should be sentenced. All you did was google for an agreeable opinion, and then try to lie and present it as the reasoning for your position. A blog you had never previously read and STILL likely have not read. Dishonesty on parade. Stop wasting my time.

You're a buffoon, so why should anyone give you a serious reply?
LOL

Compared to him, fucking moron, you're a plankton.

plankton-evil-laugh.gif

Is he wrong about the interviewing agents admitting that Flynn didn’t lie??? Is he wrong about the FBI filing to close the case? Is he wrong about the FBI withholding exculpatory evidence?
First of all, the agents never said Flynn didn't lie. You're the one lying. What they said was, "[Flynn] did not give any indicators of deception." It matters not if they thought Flynn didn't appear to be lying. We know what he said in the call and we know what he told the agents and we know what he told the agents was a lie based on his call.

Now stop lying.

Oh spare me. If authority meant anything to you, you would take the side of the others opining differently -- which is most -- and of the judge who made a clear and correct argument why the felon who pled guilty twice should be sentenced. All you did was google for an agreeable opinion, and then try to lie and present it as the reasoning for your position. A blog you had never previously read and STILL likely have not read. Dishonesty on parade. Stop wasting my time.
Again, if Alan Dershowitz, possibly most famous lawyer living today, dream team lawyer, Harvard professor, lifelong Democrat, anti “lock her up” Hillary advocate, isn’t good enough for you, no one is. This is beyond absurd. It’s person whose never thrown a pass telling Tom Brady how to QB level absurd. No, I did not just google. Look up what I said before I posted that article dipshit. I can’t help that the left got so insane, that they believe judges have the power to prosecute, and suddenly ignore civil liberty issues like coerced confession, that even Alan Dershowitz had to speak up. Same shit Bill Maher is doing now. When Alan Dershowitz and Bill Maher are saying the same shit I am, the left has gone bonkers extremist. THE FUCKING INTERVIEWING AGENTS SAID THAT FLYNN DIDNT LIE. THE FBI WITHHELD EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE. THE FBI ILLEGALLY CHANGED DOCUMENTS AND CONVENIENTLY LOST OTHERS. THEY FILED TO CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL A CALL FROM STORZK, GUY WHO YALL CANT EVEN CLAIM WASNT LETTING HIS BIAS GET IN THE WAY OF HIS WORK. THERE WAS NO MATERIAL LIE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MATERIAL CRIME. JUDGES DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO PROSECUTE. THESE ARE ALL FACTS. AND ITS NOT JUST DERSHOWITZ, 100s OF AGs NATIONWIDE ALL PENNED AMICUS BREIFS AND ARTICLES SPEAKING TO THE ABSURDITY. The only reason I used Dershowitz is because y’all ain’t got shit to say about him. He hates trump. I mean I posted an article from the fucking Hill. YOU fucks are the ones only listening to what you want to hear. YOU fucks are the only ones listening to political hacks. The ridiculous ad hominem attacks on Dershowitz are because YALL ARE LOOSING AND HAVE NO GOOD ARGUMENTS. That’s all you can do to keep the mental gymnastics going in your heads.

The
Agents
Who
Interviewed
Flynn
Said
That
He
Did
Not
Lie.

but I guess your gonna still run with the “he confessed” as if coerced guilty pleas aren’t a thing. Plenty of times judges will allow defendants to withdrawal pleas even just for saying they didn’t understand the ramifications of the plea. If there’s even 1 benchmark for withdrawing, almost all judges will allow it. FLYNN HAD 4...including exculpatory evidence which under a normal judge would’ve got the case thrown out immediately. Threatened his family. His attorneys lied about the plea deal to him. New evidence came to light. And very very shitty counsel. This was a clear perjury trap, and a very weak one at that considering the interviewing agents admit he didn’t lie.

You have knack for denying the obvious. Doesn't look good.

Dershowitz benefited HUGELY by carrying Trump water.

He got national exposure he could only dream of.
He got footnote in history by representing Trump in an impeachment trial.
He got Trump to pardon his clients and pals.

What is it you think this has-been could have done with his life in the past few years that would top that?
Go ahead and give your best argument against what dershowitz is actually saying. Let me guess “he pleaded guilty”. Is that what you’re going to go with?

Again, if Alan Dershowitz, possibly most famous lawyer living today, dream team lawyer, Harvard professor, lifelong Democrat, anti “lock her up” Hillary advocate, isn’t good enough for you, no one is.
Again, spare me your nonsense. You did not even read that blog and Dershowitz's latest cult dispatch has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your diatribe. Smoke and mirrors, from someone out of things to say. You spent pages getting your falsehoods corrected... then come with this newly googled blog you never read. GTFOH.

sakinago

Agreed. Stop repeating the idiotic lie that they said Flynn didn't lie. If you have to make up lies to have a point, you dont actually have a point.
Learn to read. My point is A. He didn’t lie, because the interviewing agents said he didn’t lie, and comey even said it was a “hard case to make”. B. Even if he did, the case was filed to be closed. Meaning, they didn’t find any derogatory info on Flynn meaning after extremely thorough investigation and surveillance, there was no crime to be found, ipso facto nothing material to lie about. You can’t divide zero by zero. C. Both the prosecution and the defendant agreed to drop the case. A judge does not have the power to prosecute, go ahead and try to find that in the enumerated powers. There was nothing for judge Sullivan, whose a clear political hack and needs to be disbarred and never allowed into a court again, to do. D. The FBI withheld exculpatory evidence. Ooopppps. Kind of a big deal. Maybe you should review the Brady rule dipshit. E. This was a clear, unadulterated political hit on a guy who called out Comey and Brennan in front of congress and national tv.

All y’all have is “he plead guilty” and “Alan Dershowitz loves trump and doesn’t know what he’s talking about”.

Again, spare me your nonsense. You did not even read that blog and Dershowitz's latest cult dispatch has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your diatribe. Smoke and mirrors, from someone out of things to say. You spent pages getting your falsehoods corrected... then come with this newly googled blog you never read. GTFOH.
Where did I separate from the blog??? Go ahead and list it

Nope. Not true.

Quote and link showing that.
Well the agents quotes from the ALTERED 302s by Storzk (and the coinciding texts between him and Paige acknowledging the alterations, but not what was altered). Remember the originals are still mysteriously missing. A document NOT meant to be tampered with, ever. If you do, best goddamn well have the original and show what was changed. Meaning COC is completely broken. They also state Flynn saying “it’s possible, but I don’t remember”.

Then there’s this guy

Explain to me how this wasn’t a clear cut case of a perjury trap? And they filed to close the case just weeks prior so, there’s that too. Again, this reads like a poorly written Grisham novel.

Again, if Alan Dershowitz, possibly most famous lawyer living today, dream team lawyer, Harvard professor, lifelong Democrat, anti “lock her up” Hillary advocate, isn’t good enough for you, no one is. This is beyond absurd. It’s person whose never thrown a pass telling Tom Brady how to QB level absurd. No, I did not just google. Look up what I said before I posted that article dipshit. I can’t help that the left got so insane, that they believe judges have the power to prosecute, and suddenly ignore civil liberty issues like coerced confession, that even Alan Dershowitz had to speak up. Same shit Bill Maher is doing now. When Alan Dershowitz and Bill Maher are saying the same shit I am, the left has gone bonkers extremist. THE FUCKING INTERVIEWING AGENTS SAID THAT FLYNN DIDNT LIE. THE FBI WITHHELD EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE. THE FBI ILLEGALLY CHANGED DOCUMENTS AND CONVENIENTLY LOST OTHERS. THEY FILED TO CLOSE THE CASE UNTIL A CALL FROM STORZK, GUY WHO YALL CANT EVEN CLAIM WASNT LETTING HIS BIAS GET IN THE WAY OF HIS WORK. THERE WAS NO MATERIAL LIE BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MATERIAL CRIME. JUDGES DO NOT HAVE THE POWER TO PROSECUTE. THESE ARE ALL FACTS. AND ITS NOT JUST DERSHOWITZ, 100s OF AGs NATIONWIDE ALL PENNED AMICUS BREIFS AND ARTICLES SPEAKING TO THE ABSURDITY. The only reason I used Dershowitz is because y’all ain’t got shit to say about him. He hates trump. I mean I posted an article from the fucking Hill. YOU fucks are the ones only listening to what you want to hear. YOU fucks are the only ones listening to political hacks. The ridiculous ad hominem attacks on Dershowitz are because YALL ARE LOOSING AND HAVE NO GOOD ARGUMENTS. That’s all you can do to keep the mental gymnastics going in your heads.

The
Agents
Who
Interviewed
Flynn
Said
That
He
Did
Not
Lie.

but I guess your gonna still run with the “he confessed” as if coerced guilty pleas aren’t a thing. Plenty of times judges will allow defendants to withdrawal pleas even just for saying they didn’t understand the ramifications of the plea. If there’s even 1 benchmark for withdrawing, almost all judges will allow it. FLYNN HAD 4...including exculpatory evidence which under a normal judge would’ve got the case thrown out immediately. Threatened his family. His attorneys lied about the plea deal to him. New evidence came to light. And very very shitty counsel. This was a clear perjury trap, and a very weak one at that considering the interviewing agents admit he didn’t lie.
"THE FUCKING INTERVIEWING AGENTS SAID THAT FLYNN DIDNT LIE."

All caps is not gonna make that true. Again, they wrote int their 302, Flynn "did not give any indicators of deception." They did not say he didn't lie. We know he did. We know he told the FBI he didn't discuss the sanctions. We know he did.

Now stop lying.

Well the agents quotes from the ALTERED 302s by Storzk (and the coinciding texts between him and Paige acknowledging the alterations, but not what was altered). Remember the originals are still mysteriously missing. A document NOT meant to be tampered with, ever. If you do, best goddamn well have the original and show what was changed. Meaning COC is completely broken. They also state Flynn saying “it’s possible, but I don’t remember”.

Then there’s this guy

Explain to me how this wasn’t a clear cut case of a perjury trap? And they filed to close the case just weeks prior so, there’s that too. Again, this reads like a poorly written Grisham novel.

Now you claim it was a perjury trap?

That by definition means he lied

You said he didn’t lie

You said a lot of shit. None of it true

You said he didn’t lie

And what he lied about absolutely was material to the FBIs investigation. Same thing he lied about to Pence. Trump knew it was a lie before Flynn lied to Pence. Of course. Then fired him for that, supposedly. But really for the fuck up of getting pinched with only one degree of separation from el jefe, who was in on all of it.

haha, that didn't happen, you delusional goober. Too much HCQ for you.
HCQ actually works when used early on.
It also worked on SARS COV-1 to which SARS COV-2 is 80% similar too. Which is what brought interest in using it for SARS COV-2. Not trump. But because Trump said it, y’all had to vilify it, and caused thousands to die.

It does have some GI side effects, so ivermectin is actually better. Human ivermectin, that won the Nobel prize in 2015 for humans. Or are you on the “horse paste” train too?

You said he didn’t lie

Perjury trap. As in going into an interview with the intent of attacking the notoriously flawed human memory with minutiae. Don’t fucking pretend like you’ve never heard the term perjury trap in a non derogatory way. This is why Congress added the “material” clause into law, so that that law enforcement agencies could not abuse the law, although they still do anyway. Just like they abuse entrapment with silly word games. Not that he necessarily perjured himself. Flynn saying “it’s possible but I don’t remember, “ should throw that out the window to any reasonable prosecutor, jurist, or justice, or at least at the bare minimum make the case extremely shaky. As in the type of “lie”/charge only applicable when tacking on as many charges as possible, as weak as they may be, in order to pressure the defendant into pleading to the original crime/crimes in exchange for dropping the phony/weak charges. So, I don’t want to hear any of you fucks whining about Flynn ever utter the words criminal justice reform. You are completely devoid of principled values. The law is a weapon to use against your political enemies.

Truth: the FBI withheld exculpatory evidence in a clear Brady violation

Truth: the FBI illegally changed documentation, not just any documentation, but among the most crucial in the case, and more importantly “lost” (impossible to loose with how the digital system works, it was erased from existence) the original 302 to compare the changes

Truth: The FBI filed to drop the charges mere weeks prior to the interview completely erasing any materiality in which to lie about.

Truth: They coerced Flynn into a guilty plea by going after his son.

Truth: Flynn’s original firm lied to him about the actual deal they set up.

Truth: Both the prosecution and the defense agreed to drop the case.

Truth: No judge in American borders has the power to prosecute.

Truth: The phone call was perfectly legal and proper erasing any motivation to lie, or any materiality

Truth: This was the FBI manufacturing a charge, and illegally leaking to the press with the intent to discredit the trump regime as well as turn Flynn against trump.

Forum List

Back