Sidney powell

He bragged about his voter fraud organization. Said it was the largest in the history of American politics.

In another livestream he bragged about his corruption in Ukraine.

He's admitting to these crimes on livestream because of his dementia.
Dumbfuck, he was talking about iwillvote.com and 833-DEM-VOTE. He said so.

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

iwillvote.com was put together during Obama's administration to help people vote. That's what he's talking about, ya flaming moron, when he says, "President Obama's administration before this." Then he goes on to mention 833-DEM-VOTE, which was added to 1willvote.com, which is what he's talking about when he says, "you guys did it for our administration." That's the voter fraud hotline he's talking about.

He literally says it but sadly, you're too fucked in the head to comprehend English.

Normal?

Trump's campaign is under investigation for conspiracy with Russians and here is a campaign member conducting diplomacy with Russians behind current administration's back, asking them for specific sanction response and a vote on UN council.

I don't know where you heard that this is normal, but IT IS NOT normal to violate a standing law like that, even if that law has not been enforced in recent history. Flynn thought he could get away with lying about it, and thus shield himself and whoever he was working on this with (more than likely Trump) from public and legal scrutiny.

There are plenty of resonable motivations here if you are not emotionaly invested to belive otherwise.
What don’t you understand about presidential transition teams? Do you think they just pretend to talk to diplomats for 3 months as practice? Do they do a mock UN the whole time? Whats exactly in your mind when you think of presidential transition teams? Is that what Biden’s team did

Wait. Are you somehow under the impression that Flynn was charged with “lying” about whether the phone call in question ever took place? Is that honestly what you think? Hey fort fun Indiana, do you want to come get your friend here and set him right? If that’s the case, I would do your research on what actually went down and what they “nabbed” Flynn for before continuing down that road. Or don’t and I can just pull your pants down in front of everyone.

What don’t you understand about presidential transition teams? Do you think they just pretend to talk to diplomats for 3 months as practice? Do they do a mock UN the whole time? Whats exactly in your mind when you think of presidential transition teams? Is that what Biden’s team did

Wait. Are you somehow under the impression that Flynn was charged with “lying” about whether the phone call in question ever took place? Is that honestly what you think? Hey fort fun Indiana, do you want to come get your friend here and set him right? If that’s the case, I would do your research on what actually went down and what they “nabbed” Flynn for before continuing down that road. Or don’t and I can just pull your pants down in front of everyone.

Flynn lied to the FBI about what he talked to the Russian Ambassador about, which was the sanctions the Obama Administration placed on Russia for their interference in the election.

The whole reason behind Putin helping Trump get elected was to get sanctions lifted, without which Putin cannot access the billions he's stolen from the Russian people. Flynn was re-assuring the Russians that they need not worry. Sanctions would be lifted as soon as Trump was inaugurated. Then he lied to the FBI and denied any discussion of sanctions.

And just to be REALLY FUCKING CLEAR HERE, the Congress and the Senate, both of which were controlled by Republicans, voted nearly unanimously to require Donald Trump to obtain Congressional approval prior to lifting any sanctions against the Russians.

THAT is why Flynn was arrested and called a "traitor" by the presiding judge, and most certainly would have been jailed.

Wait. Are you somehow under the impression that Flynn was charged with “lying” about whether the phone call in question ever took place?

...you don't sound outright retarded, but there is definetly some sort of mental process defect in play here.

Read what I posted and try to ACTUALLY respond it, because you aren't.

Flynn talks to Russians about sanction reponse. Flynn then claimed to everyone and their mother that he DIDN'T discuss that with Russians, which is of course lying.

I don't know what the fuck would now prompt you to claim that supposedly I'm saying he denied having the calls at all.

So you accept that he in fact did discuss with Russians their sanction response.

So what the fuck are you thinking when you claim he didn't lie, when he stated to VP, Chief of Staff, to WH communications and FBI that he DIDN'T talk to Russians about that?

Or maybe you aren't thinking?
No what the FBI told pence was something completely different than what was discussed in the phone call/meeting with the FBI. Kysliack talked about what Russia was going to do with upcoming sanctions vote on Israel. Read the transcripts. The FBI mislead pence. Some would say, because it’s obvious, on purpose. Remember they never gave pence the actual transcripts, they gave him a “summery” of the transcripts. Again it was a perfectly legal, normal, phone call with nothing wrong about it. In fact it was Grenells last act to release the transcripts, to help expose the fraud that was this case. So again, read transcripts, not headlines, and you might actually have a clue.

No what the FBI told pence was something completely different than what was discussed in the phone call/meeting with the FBI. Kysliack talked about what Russia was going to do with upcoming sanctions vote on Israel. Read the transcripts. The FBI mislead pence. Some would say, because it’s obvious, on purpose. Remember they never gave pence the actual transcripts, they gave him a “summery” of the transcripts. Again it was a perfectly legal, normal, phone call with nothing wrong about it. In fact it was Grenells last act to release the transcripts, to help expose the fraud that was this case. So again, read transcripts, not headlines, and you might actually have a clue.
"Again it was a perfectly legal, normal, phone call with nothing wrong about it."

Which Flynn lied about discussing sanctions during that call.

I might have a clue?

You are out of your fucking mind bro, posting nonstop ridiculous, transparent bullshit. There is only so much crazy I'm willing to tread through.

Fool, from your link:

FBI docs suggest agents prepared to close Flynn case — then reversed course

Do you know how to read? It doesn't say investigation was closed, it states the opposite. There is nothing unusual about a case winding down and then getting extended. And btw it isn't even talking about the wider Crossfire Hurricane investigation that is directly related to Flynn's case.

Fact is that there was an open official investigation at the time Flynn lied to investigators about his dealings with Russians.
Yes I read that and it doesn’t matter, they had not shown any underlying collusion crime a few weeks before, then didn’t obviously didn’t find any after. The meeting was basically a perjury trap, problem is, there needs to be an underlying crime to prosecute. What aren’t you understanding about an underlying crime being a necessity? Do YOU actually read? I’ve must have said that 20 times by now.

If your friend is a drug smuggler, and the FBI asks if you gave him a ride to the airport, and you lie and say you didn’t. Then they can nab you. If they prove to themselves he is not a drug smuggler after a vast months long surveillance operation, then they come to you and ask, did you give him a ride...it doesn’t fucking matter what you say, because there is no crime of which to investigate. In this metaphor it’d be like if the FBI found out your friend wasn’t a smuggler, we’re going to close the case, their bosses tell them to keep the case open and go interview you, and they ask you if you gave a ride to your friend to the airport, and you didn’t, but you did gave him a ride to a parking lot near an airport, and they conflate two different issues and claim that you were lying.

Flynn lied to the FBI about what he talked to the Russian Ambassador about, which was the sanctions the Obama Administration placed on Russia for their interference in the election.

The whole reason behind Putin helping Trump get elected was to get sanctions lifted, without which Putin cannot access the billions he's stolen from the Russian people. Flynn was re-assuring the Russians that they need not worry. Sanctions would be lifted as soon as Trump was inaugurated. Then he lied to the FBI and denied any discussion of sanctions.

And just to be REALLY FUCKING CLEAR HERE, the Congress and the Senate, both of which were controlled by Republicans, voted nearly unanimously to require Donald Trump to obtain Congressional approval prior to lifting any sanctions against the Russians.

THAT is why Flynn was arrested and called a "traitor" by the presiding judge, and most certainly would have been jailed.
Thats not true either, Flynn discussed Putin's sanction response, asking Kremlin to not retaliate to Obama's new round of sanctions. While Flynn discussed some sort of change in direction of the relationship, he did not make any explicit promises about lifting all sanctions on the call.

This was followed by Putin not retaliating and Trump saying this:

trump-tweets-putin_36971235_ver1.0.jpg

Yes I read that and it doesn’t matter, they had not shown any underlying collusion crime a few weeks before, then didn’t obviously didn’t find any after. The meeting was basically a perjury trap, problem is, there needs to be an underlying crime to prosecute. What aren’t you understanding about an underlying crime being a necessity? Do YOU actually read? I’ve must have said that 20 times by now.

If your friend is a drug smuggler, and the FBI asks if you gave him a ride to the airport, and you lie and say you didn’t. Then they can nab you. If they prove to themselves he is not a drug smuggler after a vast months long surveillance operation, then they come to you and ask, did you give him a ride...it doesn’t fucking matter what you say, because there is no crime of which to investigate. In this metaphor it’d be like if the FBI found out your friend wasn’t a smuggler, we’re going to close the case, their bosses tell them to keep the case open and go interview you, and they ask you if you gave a ride to your friend to the airport, and you didn’t, but you did gave him a ride to a parking lot near an airport, and they conflate two different issues and claim that you were lying.
That is the biggest bullshit you've spewed so far. If what you said was true, and it's not, it would inspire people to lie to the FBI; for according to you, someone can commit a crime but get away with it by lying to the FBI. So they can get away with the crime they first committed and then they get away with lying to the FBI.

That you struggle so hard to post such unadulterated nonsense proves even you know you're full of shit and that Flynn is guilty as sin.

Now sell stupid elsewhere.

Last edited:

Bullshit. Total fucking bullshit.

Everything about Trump and Russia was all about getting Trump to lift sanctions, especially the Magnitsky Act sanctions.

Junior's meeting with the Russian lawyer about "Russian orphans"??? To punish America for the Magnitsky Act, Putin barred Americans from adopting Russian orphans. The Russian lawyer was hired by Putin to lobby American lawmakers to remove the Magnitsy Act, with an unlimited budget to get it done. She used the same "Russian Ophans" line to meet with Congress Critters and Senators in Washington, but it was always about the sanctions.

Trump entire Scarramucci dog and pony show - 11 days during which the Mooch was hired, kept the press entertained by saying outrageous and profane things, while Sean Spicer quit and Rance Preibus was fired, as Trump travelled from Washington to Mar-a-lago on Air Force One.

While all of this was going on, Bill Browder, the American businessman whose allegations that the Putin government stole hundreds of millions of dollars from his company, leading Putin to have his lawyer, Serge Magnitsky, tortured and killed, was testifying before the Senate. The antics of the Trump Administration distracted the entire press corps from the blockbuster testimony which was buried in the back pages of all of the papers. Browder finished his testimony on Friday, and Scarramucci was fired on Monday.

The things Trump has done for Russia.

...you don't sound outright retarded, but there is definetly some sort of mental process defect in play here.

Read what I posted and try to ACTUALLY respond it, because you aren't.

Flynn talks to Russians about sanction reponse. Flynn then claimed to everyone and their mother that he DIDN'T discuss that with Russians, which is of course lying.

I don't know what the fuck would now prompt you to claim that supposedly I'm saying he denied having the calls at all.
Read
the
fucking
transcripts.

Flynn’s only response to the RUSSIA sanctions in question was asking the Russians not to escalate response. He even deflects from Kysliak and reiterates in asking them not to escalate. They then talk about an upcoming UN vote about Israeli sanctions. The FBI conflated these two separate issues.

Flynn’s only response to the RUSSIA sanctions in question was asking the Russians not to escalate response.
And then he lied to everyone about it.

I don't know why it seems to hurt your very soul to admit even that basic fact.

Last edited:
And then he lied to everyone about it.

I don't know why it seems to hurt your very soul to admit even that basic fact.
No, the FBI lied about what he said, in their “summery” of the transcripts that weren’t even close to the transcripts, to the trump admin and the media...then “lost” documentation, and changed documentation that’s legally not supposed to be changed.

Y’all still haven’t told me the motivation for Flynn lying to the FBI and or trump admin. He in fact did not. The trump admin released the full transcripts of the phone call in question. Not to make Flynn look bad, because it most certainly didn’t. To expose the fucking games the FBI was playing.

The underlying crime related to the lying, which is required to prosecute, as I’ve said in just about every single post on this thread. The FBI filed to close the case before the interview. Did they find a new crime and just fail to mention it?
Irrelevant. He committed the crime of lying to the FBI. He plead guilty to it, under oath. Twice. It would be a crime if you lied to the FBI, too. But you want one of Trump's sizeable collection of felons (probably all of them, if we checked) to be above the law.

Flynn was a foreign agent that was about to be appointed head of our national security. He was conducting back alley diplomacy while not only not being an official of the United States but also being a foreign agent. No doubt it was connected to the mentally ill orange slob's failed attempt to give Putin back his spyhouses on American soil for nothing in return.

No, the FBI lied about what he said, in their “summery” of the transcripts that weren’t even close to the transcripts, to the trump admin and the media...then “lost” documentation, and changed documentation that’s legally not supposed to be changed.

Y’all still haven’t told me the motivation for Flynn lying to the FBI and or trump admin. He in fact did not. The trump admin released the full transcripts of the phone call in question. Not to make Flynn look bad, because it most certainly didn’t. To expose the fucking games the FBI was playing.

So you are claiming that Flynn actually told to FBI that he spoke to Kislyak about sanctions. That is to say, FBI lied about what Flynn said during the interview.

Simple question: you know this...how?

Irrelevant. He committed the crime of lying to the FBI. He plead guilty to it, under oath. Twice. It would be a crime if you lied to the FBI, too. But you want one of Trump's sizeable collection of felons (probably all of them, if we checked) to be above the law.
Ay carraha.

Mind you, this article was written before it came out that Flynn had acknowledged them having the transcripts in said interview. ANNND before the FBI tried denying using the Logan act as justification.

So, do we nweed to go through the statute togwether and swoly read it togwether? So that you can finally stop this nonsense of any alleged “lie” at any time to the FBI is illegal?

Forum List

Back