Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

The entire load was in gaylord boxes, and was unloaded at a ballot counting center in Lancaster, PA (not Michigan, if you had actually looked into this). If it was marked ballots, what do you suppose was being delivered, TV dinners? Get real.

Are you sure you want to lie like that? That's in complete contradiction to Jesse Morgans own statement.

Jesse Morgan, who also works as a USPS subcontractor truck driver, claimed to have driven nearly 300,000 completed mail-in ballots across state lines.

"I can tell you, I took 24 pallets," Morgan told Hannity."This happened on Oct. 21, and I picked them up in Bethpage, N.Y. and drove them to Harrisburg [Pa.] and from Harrisburg, I drove them to Lancaster, dropped the trailer in Lancaster, dropped my truck off, and went home."

Harrisburg and Lancaster of postal mail facilities, what we call processing and distribution centers.
Nothing about a ballot counting place.

The entire load was in gaylord boxes, and was unloaded at a ballot counting center in Lancaster, PA (not Michigan, if you had actually looked into this). If it was marked ballots, what do you suppose was being delivered, TV dinners? Get real.

Are you sure you want to lie like that? That's in complete contradiction to Jesse Morgans own statement.

Jesse Morgan, who also works as a USPS subcontractor truck driver, claimed to have driven nearly 300,000 completed mail-in ballots across state lines.

"I can tell you, I took 24 pallets," Morgan told Hannity."This happened on Oct. 21, and I picked them up in Bethpage, N.Y. and drove them to Harrisburg [Pa.] and from Harrisburg, I drove them to Lancaster, dropped the trailer in Lancaster, dropped my truck off, and went home."

Harrisburg and Lancaster of postal mail facilities, what we call processing and distribution centers.

Don't read an article summarizing what Jesse Morgan said, watch the actual video of his entire statement. The delivery was to a ballot counting Center

What you think was 22 pallets of ballots, was probably 22 pallets of mail going from a bulk mailer in New York, and that portion is their mailing addressed to Michigan. Because of the election rush, any ballots heading to Michigan from that plant in New York, would be put into a tray and conspicuously labeled "election mail" or "mail ballots" and put on top
of the last pallet to be loaded. And the driver instructed to deliver to that postal facility first.

The driver presumed the one tray of mail marked ballots represented the entire load.

He didn't state the name of the outfit or company the ballots were shipped from.

Bethpage is one of the bulk mail centers in the area. They send out pallets of everything from readers digest to proxy statements. It's got what's called a bulk mail acceptance unit. Where mailers drop off mail by the trailer load.

He didn't say where he picked up the freight from, and many places live load and won't provide a seal.

He picked it up from a bulk mail facility, and dropped off to two processing and distribution centers.

The viewers with above room temperature IQ can easily judge

That leaves out most of the Banana Republican's flock

It's the democrats whose voter base consists of low IQ diverse folks that they keep importing from banana republics all around the world. Joe Biden is already planning a hefty increase on them, costs tax payers 15K a pop just to get them here, not that moochers would care.

After importing the banana republic, we are having banana republic elections

God laughs at the wicked who make a mockery of justice and defraud the poor and the widow of their voice. He laughs at you because He knows your end, and knows the end of your schemes.

God doesn't pick loons who think there's a global conspiracy to wipe out 6 billion people on earth to speak for Him.
When The Great Reset comes and you have no privacy, and no private property and you are standing in line to punch your ticket to Hell by accepting your Covi Pass 666 Quantum Dot Matrix Tattoo aka Mark of The Beast, you will say to yourself, "yah this is just a fairy tale, those guys were a bunch of loons" and then you will find yourself going through The Tribulation caught between The Wrath of God, and The Tyranny of Satan and his puppet AntiChrist, and then Judgment and Hell.

Then you will spend an eternity in Hell suffering and in torment asking yourself why you refused to listen to anyone that really was just trying to pull your wicked ass out of the fire. Mark it down. That is your future.

Yes, these events will take out 5 Billion People. And AntiChrist probably kills a Billion Himself.

These are the curses poured out on The Earth during the 7 year reign of Anti Christ and New World Order during The Tribulation or in the book of Daniel, called The Time of Jacob's Trouble.View attachment 424299
View attachment 424300

View attachment 424298

Have fun with all that, or avoid it by turning your life over to Messiah.
Sure, Komrade Karen. :heehee:

Don't read an article summarizing what Jesse Morgan said, watch the actual video of his entire statement. The delivery was to a ballot counting Center

Here's more:

“This evidence demonstrates, and it’s through eyewitness testimony that’s been corroborated by others through their eyewitness statements, that 130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, New York, to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where the ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared,” said Kline, a former attorney general for the state of Kansas.

That's not how it has ever worked...

You will just have to get used to the fact that public is going to be informed by other people than the bullshit media. And that is great, there will be a lot more information presented in the conference than in months of CNN episodes.

You can say anything you want in public. Trump can say "I won" all he wants. But if he were to be in a court of law under oath, and claimed "I won", he would face perjury charges come January 20th.

So fucking what?

The conference is designed to present evidence to the PUBLIC.
Under oath?

He didn't state the name of the outfit or company the ballots were shipped from.

Bethpage is one of the bulk mail centers in the area. They send out pallets of everything from readers digest to proxy statements. It's got what's called a bulk mail acceptance unit. Where mailers drop off mail by the trailer load.
And I can guarantee every trailer leaving the facility has the back door sealed, and the number of the seal recorded.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Do you people ever get tired of looking dumb?

Do you get tired of violating the forum rules as a USMB mod? This is now the second time, I will quite possibly be moving this forward.

There is nothing dumb about going after fraud and contesting the election. It's the most fraudulent election in history, done through means that we would never accept anywhere else as legitimate.
They don't care. I see a trend at USMB where discussion of voter fraud gets moved to other forums but if you attack President Trump no matter how ridiculous the accusation, it stays front and center. I have tried to do something about it, but I am only one person.
yea, i've never seen anything personal to me, but i have seen posts about topics moved to rubber room and so forth and crap that is simply bait left in here.

another frustrating thing that grows on me lately around here.

That's not how it has ever worked...

You will just have to get used to the fact that public is going to be informed by other people than the bullshit media. And that is great, there will be a lot more information presented in the conference than in months of CNN episodes.

You can say anything you want in public. Trump can say "I won" all he wants. But if he were to be in a court of law under oath, and claimed "I won", he would face perjury charges come January 20th.

So fucking what?

The conference is designed to present evidence to the PUBLIC.
Why? The public can't do shit.

Yes they can, they can come forward if they are aware of fraud, they can fund the effort. They can contact their senators, congress etc.

If the public couldn't do shit, leftists would not be all over controlling the media and tech giants.
They're presenting their fake evidence. How is fake evidence going to trigger real people to step forward?

The evidence is not fake. Present the evidence that it is fake.

The conference hasn't even started yet.
The evidence they presented in the past was fake and easily debunked. If whatever "evidence" they're going to present today was real, they'd be presenting it in a court of law, not in another press conference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back