Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

You are free to disagree with it, but you know it is not unlawful any more than making us get the Anthrax vaccine was.
And yet during that time the Anthrax vaccine had refusals from the military in the end..........Even after most took it.........And guess what..............those that challenged it didn't get thrown out.......It was swept under the rug.

US District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan of Washington, DC, ruled yesterday that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) failed to follow proper procedures in approving use of the anthrax vaccine to prevent inhalational anthrax.

"By refusing to give the American public an opportunity to submit meaningful comments on the anthrax vaccine's classification, the agency violated the Administrative Procedure Act," Sullivan wrote in the conclusion of a 41-page opinion.

Asserting that the vaccine amounts to "either a drug unapproved for its intended use or an investigational new drug," Sullivan said the vaccination program is illegal unless the shots are voluntary or the president waives the requirement for informed consent.

There is a difference.........It was not ordered by Bush..........The ruling goes against what you have been saying gator gone golfing.

Sullivan issued a preliminary injunction, saying, "The United States cannot demand that members of the armed forces also serve as guinea pigs for experimental drugs."

We shall see how this ends............as I just fucked up the Anthrax BS arguments.........It was shot down in the courts.

poor things.

There is a difference.........It was not ordered by Bush..........The ruling goes against what you have been saying gator gone golfing.

You just helped to prove my case, this time it was ordered by the CIC, thus using this ruling they would be lawful orders.

You just helped to prove my case, this time it was ordered by the CIC, thus using this ruling they would be lawful orders.
No I didn't.........I showed one of the cases pending and they cite the actual letter of the law on it. The case in 2003 showed the COURTS defending that the military cannot be used as lab rats.

This vaccine is experimental.........PERIOD.........and it is being shown to be INEFFECTIVE...........It is quite possible that Brandon will get pawned in the Courts within the next few months........

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.

Soldiers are routinely vaccinated for deployment depending on where they are going. It would be horrific if they came down with covid while on active duty in a foreign country.

You can see the problem.

No I didn't.........I showed one of the cases pending and they cite the actual letter of the law on it. The case in 2003 showed the COURTS defending that the military cannot be used as lab rats.

That is not what the 2003 case showed, the 2003 case clearly stated that had the President ordered the vaccine they would have been required, the only thing that stopped them was that the CIC was not the one that issued the orders.

And if the vaccine caused Gulf War Syndrome should they get to sue the gov.t?

Dr Asa said in her view the fact that even non-deployed veterans were testing positive for squalene provided conclusive evidence that vaccinations were a "major cause" of the condition. It ruled out the alternative environmental theories floated as causes of Gulf war syndrome.

"I believe that those people who were given vaccinations in the US and the UK were given something they should not have been, probably in the anthrax vaccine. [The results] need a thorough examination by the US and UK governments."

Squalene is classed as an ad juvant - a chemical which is added to a vaccine to make it more combative. It is a naturally occurring substance in the human body but injecting it is illegal, and past scientific research in rats and mice has found that it causes auto-immune disease. Consequently, squalene in the form of a vaccine is unlicensed for human or veterinary use.

The evidence could be devastating for the Ministry of Defence which is being sued for damages by 1,900 British veterans. If they show they were injected with an illegal substance, the damages could be astronomical. The ministry has refused toreveal what was in the injections.

That is not what the 2003 case showed, the 2003 case clearly stated that had the President ordered the vaccine they would have been required, the only thing that stopped them was that the CIC was not the one that issued the orders.
The court ruling said a whole lot more than that..............Which is the point.........

Either way I blew that Anthrax case you keep using out of the water........In fact.....THE COURTS ENDED IT.

As you push your AGENDA PRAVDA............you fail to mention that courts ruled against it.........And in the last post of mine..........The UK article stated PHARMA used ILLEGAL DRUGS in the Anthrax vaccine.

Imagine that...........and here you use the BS Vaccine Anthrax for your justification of the current jab.............Why don't you just say IF I TOLD YOU TO GET GULF WAR SYNDROM VIA ORDERS YOU WILL DO IT OR ELSE.

pffft.

Soldiers are routinely vaccinated for deployment depending on where they are going. It would be horrific if they came down with covid while on active duty in a foreign country.

You can see the problem.
Yet the vaccines don't stop you from getting Covid.........Imagine that

Yet the vaccines don't stop you from getting Covid.........Imagine that

If you are otherwise fit and healthy the vaccination appear to mitigate the illness. My son's family were quarantined from 12/14 to 12/25 having tested positive ... They had a mild illness.

That's anecdotal, but I am sure a data rich field like healthcare is tracking these questions and results.

If you are otherwise fit and healthy the vaccination appear to mitigate the illness. My son's family were quarantined from 12/14 to 12/25 having tested positive ... They had a mild illness.

That's anecdotal, but I am sure a data rich field like healthcare is tracking these questions and results.
The only thing they are tracking is their Stock Values

Either way I blew that Anthrax case you keep using out of the water........In fact.....THE COURTS ENDED IT.

So, if the courts rule that the COVID vaccine mandate is legal, will you then accept it as such due to the court ruling?

In March 1998, Secretary Cohen was publicly vaccinated, and mandatory mass vaccinations began. The science to support the program did not exist. There were no published studies documenting the safety or efficacy of this vaccine for any route of exposure in humans,23 although human studies are required under the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. Within weeks, military service members began reporting illnesses following vaccination, while others refused the vaccine. The military leadership responded with court-martials, fines, and less-than-honorable discharges.

In response, an unprecedented 13 congressional hearings explored these issues in depth. In early 2000, the House Committee on Government Reform recommended halting the mandatory program and using the vaccine “only pursuant to FDA regulations governing investigational testing for a new indication.” Its report also said, “The subcommittee finds the AVIP [Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program] a well-intentioned but overwrought response to the threat of anthrax as a biological weapon.”20

Also responding to congressional concerns, an Institute of Medicine committee, formed to investigate potential causes of Persian Gulf War illnesses, was asked to report on the anthrax vaccine's safety for the DOD. The committee emphasized the lack of evidence for long-term vaccine safety and urged publication of unpublished DOD vaccine studies.24 Subsequently, DOD investigators published a synopsis of the unpublished studies in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report,25 glossing over safety concerns by omitting important data from the studies. Having previously reviewed these studies for the General Accounting Office, I noted the omissions in a commentary to ProMED Mail, an Internet mailing list for infectious disease professionals.26

And now another dent in the armor..........the Anthrax vaccine WAS ORDERED. BY THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE.

That study I just posted destroys the Anthrax Narrative being pushed by the likes of Gator gone golfing.............In fact.........THOSE WHO REFUSED THE ANTHRAX JAB PROVED in the courts that it was AN UNLAWFUL ORDER.

26 minutes in.......explaining the Anthrax and how it was treatable and not even a threat......Sitting next to him.

ST. FAUCHI.........lmao

Yet these assholes forced a dangerous vaccine to the military that caused Gulf War syndrome that NEVER COULD PROTECT FROM AEROSOL FORM OF ANTHRAX.

We are reliving that history today..........As they USE THE FAILED ANTHRAX VACCINE ON THE MILITARY as proof to use the current vaccine.,

So, if the courts rule that the COVID vaccine mandate is legal, will you then accept it as such due to the court ruling?
NO. I'm not in the military anymore........But if I were ..............I'd refuse based on the knowledge of the studies I have read.......

Oh well ........huh........Yeah I'd MUTINY......Just like they did against Anthrax...........The LIE you push to push YOUR NARRATIVE.

Oh well ........huh........Yeah I'd MUTINY......Just like they did against Anthrax...........The LIE you push to push YOUR NARRATIVE.

There was no MUTINY, there were a few people that refused and most got in trouble before this court case came out.

You love of hyperbole is a bit too much sometimes.

The case presented shows the actual articles in question.........They are in black and white and will be decided in court. I still remember the YOU ARE GOV'T PROPERTY SIDE..........They could take you to mast for a sunburn.........

Sorry........this vaccine needs to actually work and needs to be proven that Natural immunity is not actually better than the jabs.

Those articles will be decided by the courts in 7 cases............Then we will know if they were unlawful or not by the courts.

When I was a Sergeant. E-5. We had classes in the UCMJ. When illegal orders was discussed. The point was that you had to know the order was illegal. The determination of a Vaccine or treatment is authorized is not from the troop. It is determined by competent medical authority. The chain of command.

When in Saudi we were issued Nerve Agent Antidote pills. These pills were untested. But we were ordered to take them. And we did. I was never exposed to Nerve Agents. I don’t know if they worked. But I was ordered to get shots. I got them. I was ordered to take pills. Yes sir.

That is what you do in the Military. You do what you are told.

You want the courts determining proper treatment? You are an idiot. John Edwards made millions suing Doctors claiming that Cerebral Palsy was caused by troubled births that should have been delivered by C section. The courts determined he was right. Now millions of women have had a far more invasive delivery and CP numbers remain exactly the same.

I don’t care if you like the Commander in Chief. I don’t care if you think the orders are stupid or wrong. If they are legal you obey them.

If you can’t do that. You have no business being in the Military. Period. The Military is better off without you.

You can see the problem.
You can see the problem. Your accelerated vaccines are being compared with traditionally made vaccines. A further absurdity is that none of the vaccines being offered the U.S. military contain the entire inactivated SARS-CoV-2 like India's Covaxin does. Because it's a world pathology, all American prisoners have no access to a sane vaccine, Covaxin, only the experimental, forced production of Chinese virus parts, or else two vaccines that also contain these parts linked to a non-coronavirus. This absurd pathology indeed began in 2003 when Homo sapiens failed to make the natural reservoir of SARS-CoV-1 a model study. Americans should take the perpetrators to court.

Forum List

Back