Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

If they die. Or end up as near invalids as that fellow, so be it. They wanted to believe CT nonsense instead of their Doctors and the experts. Fine with me. But you make your choice. Live with it. And die with it.
Yawn. More garbage from the fascist prick. The only conspiracy theory is from you. That the vaccine actually fucking works. It doesn't.........Then we have the cheap drugs THAT WORK...not allowed here because of an FDA in the pocket of Pecker Wood Politicians and Pharma........That has cost us hundreds of thousands of lives. Then there is Natural Immunity. Which is better than the BS vaccine. Then the over 700000 adverse affects of the vaccines.......Now their are studies from Sweden saying they may permanently damage your immune system.

Finally, the data doesn't back you pissing yourself daily over the Survivability of the virus. Most are comrobid and over 65.

You are a walking CLUSTERFUCK and a Nazi. The Seals who have fought for decades in the sandy regions of the world consider you something they wipe off their boots.

Anyways.......On a personal note........I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.......Complaints about this will be taken in the 3rd port o let on the left ..........Basement section.

Well. Not really. What is an approved or authorized procedure is determined by the competent commands. For the military regarding infectious disease. It would be USAMRIID at Fort Meade. I think it’s Fort Meade. Anyway. The United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Disease. If they approved the vaccine. It is approved through the entire Military.

But beyond them would be the Surgeon General and FDA. Pretty much everyone has approved the vaccine.

Now speaking for myself. I don’t want the CT folks to take the vaccine. That includes the SEAL’s.

View attachment 561670

I’d rather those who are opposed be prohibited for the rest of their lives. Under no circumstances should they be allowed to get the vaccine. Ever.

If they die. Or end up as near invalids as that fellow, so be it. They wanted to believe CT nonsense instead of their Doctors and the experts. Fine with me. But you make your choice. Live with it. And die with it.

look-at-the-456eaa6f12.jpg

d4rj1e4ydo061.jpg

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.
Sack the bastards. They'll eventually get it or the SS.

I dunno. When I was in the Army we were expected to obey orders. I guess that doesn’t apply to the RW types. Just obey orders you like.
When I was in the Navy same thing........But this is an unlawful order from an Imbecile in office........Nope. It's time to stop being the lab rats for corrupt politicians . So FUCK EM

Upon information and belief, the DoD is already vaccinating military members in flagrant violation of its legal obligations and the rights of servicemembers under federal law and the Constitution. Army Regulation 40-562 (“AR 40-562”) provides documented survivors of an infection, a presumptive medical exemption from vaccination because of the natural immunity acquired as a result of having survived the infection. “General examples of medical exemptions include the following… Evidence of immunity based on serologic tests, documented infection, or similar circumstances.” AR 40-562, ¶2-6a.(1)(b). Plaintiffs also seek a declaratory judgment on the separate basis that the Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”) DoD COVID-19 Vaccine mandate, which they have been notified is imminent, cannot be issued in violation of 10 U.S.C. §1107 and its implementing regulations, including DoD Directive 6200.2, the FDA regulation of biologics at 21 C.F.R. § 50 et seq., as well as the law regarding informed consent 50 U.S.C. 1520 (“The Nuremburg Code”).

This will be decided in the courts.

They can't refuse the vaccine.

They're in the military.

I guess they could go to prison instead.
The problem is the Gates-Fau Chi collusion. Gates was in touch with the Chinese military through Fau Chi's funding of Wuhan. Seals are getting screwed because they are in the military and because of the Gates-Fau Chi vaccine cartel, linked to communist China.

The problem is the Gates-Fau Chi collusion. Gates was in touch with the Chinese military through Fau Chi's funding of Wuhan. Seals are getting screwed because they are in the military and because of the Gates-Fau Chi vaccine cartel, linked to communist China.
And it is clear Otis is in bed with the communist.........As he wants those who have served in combat for this country in prison for refusing to take the jab that doesn't work for a CNC who stole the last election.

Commies suck hairy balls.

Gates mouthed off to the Germans in Feb 2017 about war and the military as aptly reported in Kennedy's book. In Feb 2017 the Chinese found a virus 99.1% similar to SARS-CoV-2 due east of Wuhan on Zhoushan Island. That virus replicates in neonatal rat cells, linking SARS-CoV-2 jumping into mice in South Africa and jumping back into humans, which evolution produced Omicron. Omicron is a Gates-Fau Chi worst vaccine nightmare, it makes vaccines out of style. Seals are getting screwed by two powerful men and the commie military as tiny African mice screw these men and the Chinese military by attenuating the virus.

Upon information and belief, the DoD is already vaccinating military members in flagrant violation of its legal obligations and the rights of servicemembers under federal law and the Constitution. Army Regulation 40-562 (“AR 40-562”) provides documented survivors of an infection, a presumptive medical exemption from vaccination because of the natural immunity acquired as a result of having survived the infection. “General examples of medical exemptions include the following… Evidence of immunity based on serologic tests, documented infection, or similar circumstances.” AR 40-562, ¶2-6a.(1)(b). Plaintiffs also seek a declaratory judgment on the separate basis that the Emergency Use Authorization (“EUA”) DoD COVID-19 Vaccine mandate, which they have been notified is imminent, cannot be issued in violation of 10 U.S.C. §1107 and its implementing regulations, including DoD Directive 6200.2, the FDA regulation of biologics at 21 C.F.R. § 50 et seq., as well as the law regarding informed consent 50 U.S.C. 1520 (“The Nuremburg Code”).

This will be decided in the courts.
It is this immunity that is furthered by Omicron's attenuation in mice, also closer to answering the question of origins of SARS-CoV-1 and 2. The Zhoushan virus would be the closest yet to a direct jump from bats to humans.

It doesn't work as prescribed.......it doesn't allow for Natural immunity.......which are part of the current 7 lawsuits ongoing..........They are most going to trial against the gov't next month........

Illegal orders are those which violate the UCMJ or Laws of War. Which UCMJ article is violated by taking the vaccine?

This was true when I was in. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines were considered Government Property. The individuals signed away many of their rights. So how is it an illegal order. That is what you claimed.

Illegal orders are those which violate the UCMJ or Laws of War. Which UCMJ article is violated by taking the vaccine?

This was true when I was in. Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines were considered Government Property. The individuals signed away many of their rights. So how is it an illegal order. That is what you claimed.
The case presented shows the actual articles in question.........They are in black and white and will be decided in court. I still remember the YOU ARE GOV'T PROPERTY SIDE..........They could take you to mast for a sunburn.........

Sorry........this vaccine needs to actually work and needs to be proven that Natural immunity is not actually better than the jabs.

Those articles will be decided by the courts in 7 cases............Then we will know if they were unlawful or not by the courts.

Forum List

Back