Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

Congress exempted from vaccinations;
Those who work for Congress exempted from vaccination;
Postal Workers exempted from vaccinations;
Illegal aliens entering the U.S. exempted from vaccinations;
but our Military and Navy Seals Ordered to be vaccinated.....

Justice for all not Just Us.
Postal workers are not exempt. They fall under the business mandate (over 100 workers).

Congress is not part of the Executive branch so the White House can not mandate to them

They'll comply or they will be punished for disobeying orders.
Discharge, at most. And then...MAYBE.

Seeing how the Pfizer vaccine has degraded to 73% effectiveness, this would be an idiotic hill for the DOD to die on.

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.
It’s true. I just saw Davis Younts on Tucker Carlson and he says, unfortunately, it is very true. Biden and his Marxist handlers are out of control and actively destroying this nation!
Who will stop them?

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.

They just need to wait and see if they will be discharged. But none of the seals better not volunteer to step down. The seals just need to ignore them. They are trying to trick them into not showing up for roll call so that they will hold that against them.

They cannot put any ingredients into your body that your religion doesn't allow you to put into your body. And most religions don't allow you to put fetal cells into your body or pork.

And most religions want its followers to put their trust in God. That God will take care of you, but not Fauci.

This country started off as a Christian nation. That is why they have sent these people who didn't believe in England's religious belief. How they've practiced their faith.

And so they had sent them over here as guinea pigs. But God had provided for them, not Fauci. And that is why they had practiced that old Biblical feast. That everything that's good comes their way, that they must receive it with thanks. That is where the word blessing came from at the dinner table. That you are thanking God for blessing you for good fortunes.

And receiving blessings from God was worth more than a bowl of lentils. And blessing only comes by faith.

Genesis 27:34
When Esau heard his father’s words, he burst out with a loud and bitter cry and said to his father, “Bless me—me too, my father!”

Job 1:21
and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.”

They'll comply or they will be punished for disobeying orders.
The most that will happen is that they will be NJP'd and not allowed to reenlist if they are enlisted and forced to resign if they are a commissioned officer. If this is true we will be wasting a ton of time, effort and money because someone who has less than a zero percent chance of dying from a disease wont get vax'd for it.

The most that will happen is that they will be NJP'd and not allowed to reenlist if they are enlisted and forced to resign if they are a commissioned officer. If this is true we will be wasting a ton of time, effort and money because someone who has less than a zero percent chance of dying from a disease wont get vax'd for it.
It's not so much about dying or not.

You can't allow an outbreak and have big chunks of your force hospitalized

Postal workers are not exempt. They fall under the business mandate (over 100 workers).

Congress is not part of the Executive branch so the White House can not mandate to them
How can the White House mandate to us but not to its own government?

If true it's not good.
Makes sense to a commie bastard.

Best way to ruin the military is make sure the United State's best warriors cannot deploy.

Forum List

Back