Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

I didn't bring up Anthrax someone else did and I responded. I understand what the military does when you REFUSE.......so did the people who refused the Anthrax vaccine.

And as I've proven you are a FUCKING IDIOT........You were used as a LAB RAT and they stopped it from happening again........Via the courts.

Again........I've proven that your side using the Anthrax as an argument is COMPLETE BS.......It has been shown to be a leading cause of Gulf War Syndrome and you don't care. Just shut up and do what you are told........Trying to justify FRAGGING those now who are saying NO

Oh well........Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Help me out here scooter. I need a little help. I was in the Gulf War Mark 1. Desert Shield/Storm. Now that war happened in 1991. The Anthrax shots didn’t come about until? That’s right. 1998. So how in the hell did this shot travel back in time and cause Gulf War Syndrome?

I mean I understand you are the expert. And I know you have to have an answer. So explain it Scooter.

Help me out here scooter. I need a little help. I was in the Gulf War Mark 1. Desert Shield/Storm. Now that war happened in 1991. The Anthrax shots didn’t come about until? That’s right. 1998. So how in the hell did this shot travel back in time and cause Gulf War Syndrome?

I mean I understand you are the expert. And I know you have to have an answer. So explain it Scooter.
Just to keep everything accurate the Anthrax vaccine has been around since the 1950‘s in the US and UK. The US military just didn’t require it until there was a threat anthrax being weaponized. That said the vaccine likely didn’t confer any protection against the weaponized version of anthrax.

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.
Who wants to be in the US Military with Joe Potatohead as an illegitimate Commander in Chief?

Ok i fucked up the timelines. I didnt bring it up You guys did. So oh well.

My point stands on the the fact that the courts ruled t stop the Anthrax vaccine. And that you were used as lab rats when it wasnt even needed.

7 cases are in fourt right now
it will be decided in the courts

Sorry, this does not pass the "smell test".

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

Wait a minute, what? Why in the hell is a lawyer and pastor speaking for Navy Seals? And why is a Pastor from Arizona and a Lawyer from Pennsylvania involved in this?

An even bigger question, exactly how many SEALs go to church in Arizona?

Sorry, I call this entire "article" bullshit. TO be honest, I think it is a largely fictional creation by the pastor and lawyer.

After all the other shots and immunizations military people get why wou;d they all of a sudden be afraid of this one? This sounds like another talk radio bullshit drama.

Biden is an idiot. The supply chain is failing so lets mandate all truckdrivers to be vaccinated. Hospitals are short handed so lets mandate that all hospital workers be vaccinated. The travel industry is suffering so lets mandate all their workers be vaccinated. And now that the world is getting more dangerous every day, lets mandate vaccinations for our military. Biden and his Democrat buddies sure know how to fuck things up.

Forum List

Back