Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

There was no MUTINY, there were a few people that refused and most got in trouble before this court case came out.

You love of hyperbole is a bit too much sometimes.
The only hyperbole is you using Anthrax as the shining example to justify your position. That vaccine was ORDERED BY THE COURTS TO END.............PERIOD..........

Then you shifted to Wasn't Ordered by Bush.....YET IT WAS ORDERED BY THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE.

It was ORDERED..............it was refused by military personnel..........And UPHELD BY THE COURTS...........

Later found that it is a primary cause of the Gulf War Syndrome ......and used illegal drugs and was NOT FULLY TESTED.............

AN UNLAWFUL ORDER

You can see the problem. Your accelerated vaccines are being compared with traditionally made vaccines. A further absurdity is that none of the vaccines being offered the U.S. military contain the entire inactivated SARS-CoV-2 like India's Covaxin does. Because it's a world pathology, all American prisoners have no access to a sane vaccine, Covaxin, only the experimental, forced production of Chinese virus parts, or else two vaccines that also contain these parts linked to a non-coronavirus. This absurd pathology indeed began in 2003 when Homo sapiens failed to make the natural reservoir of SARS-CoV-1 a model study. Americans should take the perpetrators to court.

All vaccines were once new..

Meanwhile, India has gone to the vaccine to try and stem the surge they are experiencing.

When I was a Sergeant. E-5. We had classes in the UCMJ. When illegal orders was discussed. The point was that you had to know the order was illegal. The determination of a Vaccine or treatment is authorized is not from the troop. It is determined by competent medical authority. The chain of command.

When in Saudi we were issued Nerve Agent Antidote pills. These pills were untested. But we were ordered to take them. And we did. I was never exposed to Nerve Agents. I don’t know if they worked. But I was ordered to get shots. I got them. I was ordered to take pills. Yes sir.

That is what you do in the Military. You do what you are told.

You want the courts determining proper treatment? You are an idiot. John Edwards made millions suing Doctors claiming that Cerebral Palsy was caused by troubled births that should have been delivered by C section. The courts determined he was right. Now millions of women have had a far more invasive delivery and CP numbers remain exactly the same.

I don’t care if you like the Commander in Chief. I don’t care if you think the orders are stupid or wrong. If they are legal you obey them.

If you can’t do that. You have no business being in the Military. Period. The Military is better off without you.
And today you are still the LAB RAT..........The Anthrax was UNLAWFUL..........And shot down by the courts.

NOW FOR ROUND 2 as 7 cases go to the courts.............I never agreed that I was gov't property while in the service.........I did my duty.........But that doesn't mean I lose RIGHTS GUARANTEED to every citizen of this country because I'm in the service.

Being ordered to take a position they may end up getting you killed is not the same......

Either way I just fucked up your's and the Gator gone golfing argument of the ANTHRAX out of the fucking water.

If they are legal you obey them.
IF .....................WILL BE DECIDED BY THE COURTS AGAIN.

Just like it did in the Anthrax that you used as justification to run out our military. Those who refuse to be pawns of POS politicians who stole this election...............

You salute the rank and not the person wearing it.........that has always been a saying.........Sorry.......even the people in the military now know Brandon is a POS. He left Americans behind the lines in Afghanistan at the mercy of the Taliban..

He is a WALKING CLUSTERFUCK.

BOHICA.

Then you shifted to Wasn't Ordered by Bush.....YET IT WAS ORDERED BY THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE.

It was ORDERED..............it was refused by military personnel..........And UPHELD BY THE COURTS...........

Upheld by the courts for the singular reason it was not ordered by the president, your own link said that, and now you ignore it

That's the point. The effeminates of the U.S. Army vaccine know very well that their vaccine is against a virus, SARS-CoV-2, that is 99.1% similar to the one that the effeminates of the Chinese communist military possess. The Chinese virus was discovered due east of Wuhan in Feb 2017.

'In Feb 2017, Gates told the Munich Security Conference -- the leading global convention on international security policy -- that "we ignore the link between health security and international security at our peril." He warned that "a highly lethal global pandemic will occur in our lifetimes" by "a quirk of nature or at the hand of a terrorist." The world needs to "prepare for epidemics the way the military prepares for war." '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 412 Training Day for Tyranny)

Gates knew right away through his crony Fau Chi about the newly found Chinese military virus. Conveniently, no precise day in February is published for discovery of SARS-CoV-2's closest relative on Zhoushan Island.

Upheld by the courts for the singular reason it was not ordered by the president, your own link said that, and now you ignore it
As you ignore that the Secretary of Defense ORDERED IT.............oops.

Was it a good idea to use that vaccine???????? Speak into the microphone........I'll add that I showed a video of the experts say the vaccine was USELESS against the aerosol version of anthrax anyway.........they used the military to conduct their experiments.........AND YOU KNOW IT.

IF .....................WILL BE DECIDED BY THE COURTS AGAIN.

Just like it did in the Anthrax that you used as justification to run out our military. Those who refuse to be pawns of POS politicians who stole this election...............

You salute the rank and not the person wearing it.........that has always been a saying.........Sorry.......even the people in the military now know Brandon is a POS. He left Americans behind the lines in Afghanistan at the mercy of the Taliban..

He is a WALKING CLUSTERFUCK.

BOHICA.

Hey. If the Seals want to be kicked out and spend the next twenty years trying to get their records corrected. Good luck to them.

Nope, I do not. Read you own damn link.

According to the court the Consent Requirement may be waived only by the President, not anyone else, including the SecDef.

Was it a good idea to use that vaccine???????? Speak into the microphone........I'll add that I showed a video of the experts say the vaccine was USELESS against the aerosol version of anthrax anyway.........they used the military to conduct their experiments.........AND YOU KNOW IT.

I was fully against the damn Anthrax Vaccine, yet they did not ask my opinion, crazy how the military is like that. Maybe the Navy was different than the Marines.

Hey. If the Seals want to be kicked out and spend the next twenty years trying to get their records corrected. Good luck to them.

So now you post na na na na post to say they will be screwed for doing this.......After I busted you up on the Anthrax position you were PRAISING...............

You were wrong..........and the Gov't used you as a LAB RAT.......And now it's ROUND 2 AND YOU STILL WANT TO BE THEIR RAT.

Good luck..........You are on your own there..lmao

If you are otherwise fit and healthy the vaccination appear to mitigate the illness. My son's family were quarantined from 12/14 to 12/25 having tested positive ... They had a mild illness.

That's anecdotal, but I am sure a data rich field like healthcare is tracking these questions and results.
If you're under 50 fit and healthy I don't think the outcomes of Vax'd vs unVax'd are statistically significant. And certainly if you look at the age group of most US military members 18-40 it's even less so. There have only been 17k deaths in that group throughout the entire pandemic (more than half the US pop is under 40 and they account for 2% of COVID mortality 6% of the pop accounts for over 50% of the COVID deaths. That's people over 75. ) That's no accounting for other health issues those people had. Obesity, bad nutrition, lack of exercise and cardiovascular health etc. Those things are huge contributors to COVID bad outcomes for young people and aren't typically issues for US military members.

If vaccines are the answer (and while they may be part of the equation they aren't the only part) we have as a nation and across the world used the vaccines like morons. Vaccinating people under 50 who don't have other contributing health issues etc is a waste of time and resources. Those vaccines would be better used on older at risk populations even if that's outside the US. But we will continue to be idiots I have no doubt.

I was fully against the damn Anthrax Vaccine, yet they did not ask my opinion, crazy how the military is like that. Maybe the Navy was different than the Marines.
An Army General, Marine General and Navy Admiral were arguing about who's men had the most balls.

The Army General said...........Private.......come here..................YES SIR.........pull out a knife and cut your balls off..............And he did it.

That's balls.

The Marine General said ..........private.......come here.....YES SIR.........Pull out a grenade pull the pin and throw it and jump on it...................BOOM

That's balls.

The NAVY Admiral laughed.........That's not balls ........watch this........Seaman come here............YES SIR.........climb to the top of the mast.........So he climbs to the top of the mast.

Admiral...........JUMP.

Seaman..............FUCK YOU

That's balls.......

And now even though you no longer serve...........you still are PHARMA'S PAWN GATOR.

So to link the actual perpetrators, Kennedy continues:

'By mid-2017, the Rockefeller Foundation and intelligence agency planners had passed to Bill Gates their baton as the primary funder and front man for the military/intelligence community's increasingly regular pandemic simulations. In May, the health ministries for the world's wealthiest twenty (G20) nations assembled for the first time, gathering in Berlin to participate in a Joint Exercise Scenario with an imagined China responding to a contagion dubbed MARS, for "Mountain Associated Respiratory Virus."

German governmental institutions collaborated to produce the simulation with the Gates Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, the World Bank, the WHO, and the Robert Koch Institution (RKI). Ministers hailed from the U.S., Russia, India, China, Britain, France, Germany, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Korea, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, South Africa, Turkey and the EU.

The exercises' two moderators also worked closely with the Gates Foundation; David Heymann served simultaneously as chair of the UK's Centre on Global Health Security as an epidemiologist with the Gates-funded London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Heymann also sits with Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel on the Merieux Foundation USA board. BioMerieux is the French company that built the Wuhan lab.

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Heymann has chaired the WHO's Scientific Technical Advisory Group for Infectious Hazards. The other moderator of the 2017 simulation was Professor Ilona Kickbusch, a member of Gate's Global Preparedness Monitoring Board.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 412-13)

Yes it will, and you have already said you will not accept the court ruling unless it comes out to agree with your views, so what is the point even?
The point is that I still have Freedom of saying my 1st Amendment rights no matter whether you agree or disagree.

You hated being the LAB RAT in the military..............but you did it.......And yet today you have a choice and again CHOOSE TO BE THE RAT...........

What they did in ANTHRAX WAS WRONG..........Proven wrong........and shot down by military personnel WHO REFUSED TO BE PHARMA'S PAWNS............And you HATE THEM FOR IT.

The point is that I still have Freedom of saying my 1st Amendment rights no matter whether you agree or disagree.

I never suggested otherwise. You keep saying this will be decided by the courts but you at the same time will only accept the ruling you want, otherwise you will be back on here saying the courts were wrong and should be ignored.

You hated being the LAB RAT in the military..............but you did it.......And yet today you have a choice and again CHOOSE TO BE THE RAT...........

Did you get a list of everything they shot into your arm your first week of boot camp?

I have not chosen to be a lab rat, I have chosen to trust the medical opinions of my wife and her fellow medical professional that have spent the last almost 2 years treating COVID patients.

What they did in ANTHRAX WAS WRONG..........Proven wrong........and shot down by military personnel WHO REFUSED TO BE PHARMA'S PAWNS............And you HATE THEM FOR IT.

I do not hate anyone, why must everything be about pure emotions for you? Have you no ability for logic at all?

So now you post na na na na post to say they will be screwed for doing this.......After I busted you up on the Anthrax position you were PRAISING...............

You were wrong..........and the Gov't used you as a LAB RAT.......And now it's ROUND 2 AND YOU STILL WANT TO BE THEIR RAT.

Good luck..........You are on your own there..lmao

Where do we draw the line? A unit is ordered to attack an enemy position. Do the troops get to vote and decide not to attack? A Submarine is ordered into enemy waters to plant a listening device on a cable. Does the crew say no. We won’t do that. It’s too dangerous. We could get hurt.

It’s the military. You obey lawful orders. Period.

Forum List

Back