Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.

This WOKE military is pretty cool huh, Otis?

This is not new or "WOKE", it has been this way forever. 32 years ago when I went to Bootcamp we were not asked if we wanted vaccine or shots, we just got them. We were not asked if we wanted the Anthrax Vaccine, we got it or we got kicked out.

They can't refuse the vaccine.

They're in the military.

I guess they could go to prison instead.
No. Worst case would not exceed discharge, general under honorable. Doubt it gets pushed that far. Refusal to follow legal orders or directives would be noted on EER or OER and could block or impede positive personnel action in the future, unless they comply by the date instruct.

What other vaccines are they refusing?

I never even knew what they were sticking in my arm and had I refused any of them I’d been booted in a NY minute

Yes. It is a lawful order that they are refusing

That FDA approval was pure politics. They were pressured to provide approval to avoid the court battles of forcing people to take a vaccine that has not the robust long-term testing all the legitimate vaccines have undergone.
And you can document this how?

Notice that the FDA recently refused to approve boosters that the Admin desperately wants.

Congress exempted from vaccinations;
Those who work for Congress exempted from vaccination;
Postal Workers exempted from vaccinations;
Illegal aliens entering the U.S. exempted from vaccinations;
but our Military and Navy Seals Ordered to be vaccinated.....

Justice for all not Just Us.

What other vaccines are they refusing?

I never even knew what they were sticking in my arm and had I refused any of them I’d been booted in a NY minute

Yes. It is a lawful order that they are refusing
Same for Army. If unwilling to follow order and instructions, they really don't need you and won't deploy you to live and operate in tight spaces with others.

Congress exempted from vaccinations;
Those who work for Congress exempted from vaccination;
Postal Workers exempted from vaccinations;
Illegal aliens entering the U.S. exempted from vaccinations;
but our Military and Navy Seals Ordered to be vaccinated.....

Justice for all not Just Us.

Exactly right.

And I want to know why! why vaccines for some and not for others?

What makes us different from others? Aren't we all humans beings? can't we all get infected?

Why is this so unfair? This makes me furious, THIS IS NOT RIGHT.:mad-61:

Like you correctly say, - Justice for all not just us.

Forum List

Back