Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine

The point is that I still have Freedom of saying my 1st Amendment rights no matter whether you agree or disagree.

You hated being the LAB RAT in the military..............but you did it.......And yet today you have a choice and again CHOOSE TO BE THE RAT...........

What they did in ANTHRAX WAS WRONG..........Proven wrong........and shot down by military personnel WHO REFUSED TO BE PHARMA'S PAWNS............And you HATE THEM FOR IT.

You have the right to the First Amendment. But not in uniform. As the Marine Lieutenant Colonel just learned after he got his General Discharge.

You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to a trial by a jury.

You do not have the right under the constitution to decide which orders are good and which ones aren’t.

Where do we draw the line? A unit is ordered to attack an enemy position. Do the troops get to vote and decide not to attack? A Submarine is ordered into enemy waters to plant a listening device on a cable. Does the crew say no. We won’t do that. It’s too dangerous. We could get hurt.

It’s the military. You obey lawful orders. Period.
Were they in the middle of a battle getting vaccinated.........NOPE...........It was a decision by politicians order by the Secretary of defense.............from an FDA that allowed it even though it NEVER would have protected you from the aerosol form.

I showed the video and they laid it out CLEAR........

YOU WERE USED........as a LAB RAT......And it wasn't an order to take a hill.

You have the right to the First Amendment. But not in uniform. As the Marine Lieutenant Colonel just learned after he got his General Discharge.

You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to a trial by a jury.

You do not have the right under the constitution to decide which orders are good and which ones aren’t.
When the orders are UNCONSTITUTIONAL ..........I have NO OBLIGATION TO FOLLOW THEM..........That is the OATH...........

I never saw in the OATH TO OBEY BIDEN............The CNC gave an unlawful order..........and the COURTS WILL DECIDE IT.

It’s the military. You obey lawful orders. Period.
The question is in the courts........7 ongoing cases..........As Brandon and the military purge those who see it as unlawful...............

You got PAWNED with Anthrax............That is a FACT JACK.

I never suggested otherwise. You keep saying this will be decided by the courts but you at the same time will only accept the ruling you want, otherwise you will be back on here saying the courts were wrong and should be ignored.
I'm not in the military.........If I were and know the data I know now I would refuse that order......And not care if I get thrown out. I see this as an attack on our Constitution ........especially when I look what might be coming.............LOOK AT EUROPE......CANADA......etc..........do you like what you see there.?

Several hundred elite Navy SEALs are in danger of being blocked from deploying with their special operator teams by the Pentagon after failing to get a mandatory COVID vaccine, according to a lawyer and pastor counseling them.

The number involved in the dispute with the Pentagon amounts to as many as a quarter or more of all active duty SEALs, a loss that could impact military readiness since SEAL teams play an outsized role in modern military operations, their advocates told Just the News. Some SEALS were given a deadline this week for the vaccine and have sought a religious exemption.

"My clients include several Navy SEALs who are a small part of a large group of SEALs and other military members who are being asked to choose between their faith and their ability to serve our nation," said R. Davis Younts, a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force reserves and a JAG lawyer who is representing several of the special operators as a private lawyer. "They have been told that if they seek a religious accommodation, they likely will no longer be able to serve our country as Navy SEALs and been given an arbitrary deadline to comply with the vaccine mandate.

If true it's not good.
The whole point of these illegal mandates is to weaken our nation and military.
Now they are sidelining SEALs, this will have an effect on national security. They are getting good people fired or kicked out or encouraging people to not reenlist.

You changed you post........lmao

Too late my other post caught it..........You knew I'd own you on LAWFUL ORDER.......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Depends what you are looking at I guess. My sister moved to Slovenia this past summer and she could not be happier.
You know exactly what I meant.......nice dodge......But I'll give you this..........A Dodge is better than a fucked over rebuilt Chevy

You know exactly what I meant.......nice dodge......But I'll give you this..........A Dodge is better than a fucked over rebuilt Chevy

To be very honest, I rarely am sure what you are referring to when you post.

To be very honest, I rarely am sure what you are referring to when you post.
That was sarcasm..............Do you surrender on Anthrax and how you were used as a pawn???? And that it was useless against the threat and actually did more harm than good?

No. An unlawful order violates the UCMJ or Laws of war. Period.
aka you got pawned and defend it...........yet others didn't and ended it............poor thing.

You refused to take a stand when used as a lab rat..........That was proven to not even work against an aerosol version of it anyway...........Was shown to be UNLAWFUL ............

And now you are the LAB RAT AGAIN.........That sounds like a personal problem to me.

aka you got pawned and defend it...........yet others didn't and ended it............poor thing.

You refused to take a stand when used as a lab rat..........That was proven to not even work against an aerosol version of it anyway...........Was shown to be UNLAWFUL ............

And now you are the LAB RAT AGAIN.........That sounds like a personal problem to me.

I was a soldier and obeyed orders. Expected of Paratroopers. Of course we used to say that if the Navy doesn’t get three hot meals and clean sheets it’s somebody else’s ear.

I was a soldier and obeyed orders. Expected of Paratroopers. Of course we used to say that if the Navy doesn’t get three hot meals and clean sheets it’s somebody else’s ear.
So now to the Navy versus Army usual stuff.........no problem

I destroyed your use of Anthrax as an example and you know it. Even though you are a PROUD LAB RAT.

Do you surrender on Anthrax and how you were used as a pawn????

No. The only reason the courts stopped it was because the president choose not to waive the consent requirement.

But yes, I was used as a pawn, as is everyone in the military on a daily basis. I was used as a pawn when they took my DNA incase I there was not enough of me left to ID. I was used as a pawn on the 2nd day in boot camp when I walked down the row of people with Hypodermic Injection gun and put who knows what into my arm.
And that it was useless against the threat and actually did more harm than good?

As is most of what our government does

No. The only reason the courts stopped it was because the president choose not to waive the consent requirement.
That is a LIE..........You are crawfishing.........Still clinging to the ledge when you know you lost here. It WAS ORDERED but not by an executive order........I proved that.

But yes, I was used as a pawn, as is everyone in the military on a daily basis.
Finally admitted they used you as a LAB RAT. good.

when they took my DNA incase I there was not enough of me left to ID. I was used as a pawn on the 2nd day in boot camp when I walked down the row of people with Hypodermic Injection gun and put who knows what into my arm.
Drama and nothing more.

As is most of what our government does
Until SOMONE SAID NO..........thanks for finally getting the point.

That is a LIE..........You are crawfishing.........Still clinging to the ledge when you know you lost here. It WAS ORDERED but not by an executive order........I proved that.

Yes, you did prove that. You also proved that only the President can waive the consent requirement and he choose not to do so. It was that lack of action that the court used to rule the could not force people to take it.

That same circumstance does not exist today

So now to the Navy versus Army usual stuff.........no problem

I destroyed your use of Anthrax as an example and you know it. Even though you are a PROUD LAB RAT.

You didn’t destroy anything. I posted the link. All those you claim were vindicated haven’t been. They almost never get back pay or discharges upgraded.

Not much of a vindication. Still out on a General Discharge. Still out as an E-3 instead of a 5 or 6.

Forum List

Back