Shutdown Fallout Effects....

Who gives a fuck how long the shutdown lasts? If the dems won't compromise even the MSM is calling bullshit on Nancy's rationale'.

Your tax refunds might be late because of the shutdown

I am ok with that, looking at the bigger picture ,the protection of the Country from foreign invaders and to quit given in to the fucktard dumbass stonewalling Democrats.:5_1_12024:

Last edited:
In my life I have only gotten a refund when I was working for some one else. As a business owner I have always had to pay.

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.
Small price to pay for border security. I think your president is working on something to bypass this new do-nothing congress

The Trump/McConnell shutdown reaches 15 days. It is now the 3rd longest shutdown in history. Up next is the 16 day shutdown Republicans launched over funding the ACA. The longest is the Gingrich shutdown of 21 days. It is amazing how Republicans love shutdowns.

Pelosi and Schumer can end it anytime.

The Trump/McConnell shutdown reaches 15 days. It is now the 3rd longest shutdown in history. Up next is the 16 day shutdown Republicans launched over funding the ACA. The longest is the Gingrich shutdown of 21 days. It is amazing how Republicans love shutdowns.
The PELOSI/SCHUMER shutdown reaches 15 days.

Fixed that for ya.... Those commie scum need to be taken out and .......

Your tax refunds might be late because of the Trump shutdown Because the IRS sent its workers home without pay.
Small price to pay for border security. I think your president is working on something to bypass this new do-nothing congress
49322413_10215642183042113_3438209955688087552_n.jpg

Let it ride!!!
CNN this morning admitted that the 5.3 billion asked for was far less than the 46.9 billion Schummer and Pelosi authorized 9 years ago... They looked like fools as their guest tore them a new one asking how they reconcile this... LMFAO... It was hilarious to see them stutter this morning.. They own it and they still cant wrap their heads around how they now own this shut down..

Last edited:
Funnier still is Trump understands whom they are blaming. Trump simply doesn't care who they say is to blame and is calling them out to use common sense....The only ones not willing to negotiate are the Democrats and they are loosing this one badly in the court of public opinion.

Trump is playing these idiots like a fine tuned fiddle... And the US people are smart enough to see who really are the ones obstructing. Democrats still think the majority of the populace is to stupid too understand what is going on and they are underestimating US..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back