New evidence further indicates Capitol attack was pre-planned, puts kink in Trump impeachment trial

They spent 4.5 million on the Jan 6th attack.
Trump had spent 5 weeks claiming the election was stolen, encouraged his followers to take back their country and overturn the Electoral College certification.
I can see and understand the storyline, but I think this committee has its work cut out for them to prove inside planning. I'd just like to know what happened, whether there was some planning or not.

Or maybe I'm just giving these people the benefit of the doubt, I'm not sure. I guess it's possible that they're this craven.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Trump had been firing these people up for four years.

These people showed up in a rage and gripped by paranoia, ready to "fight" and "save their country", as he instructed.

On the 6th, he let them loose. That's the whole point here.

That's undeniable, at least in Normal World. This began with the day he said "the only way I lose is if the election is rigged". His word is gospel, and we went from there, right down the shitter.

Well, remember that fatso claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted in 2016.

Trump has been claiming the system is rigged against him for over 40 years. Its a theme in his life.

Sure. All this damage, based on the broken ego of one profoundly damaged man.

>>> Yes, Trump Thought the Emmys Were Rigged Against Him

Poor old Trump.. He's a buffoon.

Donald Trump's History with the 'Rigged' Emmy Awards ...
Sep 17, 2017 · “I got screwed out of an Emmy,” Trump said in an episode of Celebrity Apprentice that aired on Jan. 19, 2015 via The Hollywood Reporter. “Everybody thought I was going to win it.

Sep 17, 2017 · “I got screwed out of an Emmy,” Trump said in an episode of Celebrity Apprentice that aired on Jan. 19, 2015 via The Hollywood Reporter. “Everybody thought I was going to win it.
This is how he communicates. "Everybody thought..." Blatant hyperbole. He's more than a liar. He's a bullshitter. Even the tiniest things are lies.

In a normal time, that's all he would be. But right now, he's the icon of a "movement".

This just shows us how desperate and paranoid these people had become. It ain't about him. We didn't see it.

Last edited:
This is how he communicates. Blatant hyperbole. He's more than a liar. He's a bullshitter. Even the tiniest things are lies.

In a normal time, that's all he would be. But right now, he's the icon of a "movement".

This just shows us how desperate and paranoid these people had become. It ain't about him. We didn't see it.

True, and in all his speeches he rambles, brags, attacks others and promotes wacky conspiracy theories... Always tinged with violent speech.. Remember when he spoke to the Boy Scouts of America?

Trump was a sitting president who spent 5 weeks inciting the mob to try and overturn the election.
that’s not really what your link says at all.

can you quote him telling people to form a mob?

he certainly encouraged people to protest and took legal challenges…which isn’t uncommon in fact every dem that lost a presidential election this century has done the same

he certainly encouraged people to protest and took legal challenges…which isn’t uncommon in fact every dem that lost a presidential election this century has done the same
Dont mention facts or reality to the tds mob they can not handle it. They even use his telling the crowd to PEACEFULLY protest as him encouraging a riot.

He kept saying the election was stolen... and telling his followers to fight, take back their country and stop the EC from certifying the election. He also threatened the Georgia Governor and Secretary of State.

The dumb, but ardent people in Trump's base responded to that harangue.

Dont mention facts or reality to the tds mob they can not handle it. They even use his telling the crowd to PEACEFULLY protest as him encouraging a riot.

Trump didn't say anything about peaceful protest until after the fact.

You must be a zealot.

Wrong as usual you retard.

Trump also told his mob that he would walk to the capitol with them.

Trump talks like a tough guy and he can incite a mob, but he's a sniveling coward who always abandons people who support him. Look at his track record. He demands loyalty, but he isn't loyal.

Wow! I wonder if that was a directive straight from Putin? 6 Days after he lost, he was willing to pull our troops from half the world. I guess that would have been a big FU to Biden and the American people.

Trump lashes out like a maniac.

Forum List

Back