Shove Your Insurrection

The 4-year economic orecasts I have seen are terrible if Biden gets his stimulus and tax increases.
Economic forecasts were downgraded on the prospect of Trump not getting a stimulus passed.

Your argument is a counter factual one. It’s simply a weak argument because it’s completely unverifiable. Merely opinion, which to be honest isn’t exactly an unbiased one.

Yeah, "free" money provides a short-term boost to the economy. Everyone knows that. "free" isn't sustainable. Once the "free" stops, the economy crashes. Not sure what you don't understand about that. GDP forecasts in 2024 are as low as 2.3%. Maybe the Democrats can continue giving out "free" stuff to artificially boost the economy. Who knows.

Giving out "free" stuff is why half of Americas young adults are now living with mommy and daddy

It isn't coincidental that the federal pandemic unemployment was set just at the average wage in the US. They are encouraging middle to lower-income wage earners to stay home. Add in state unemployment and many of these folks are making considerably more to stay home than they were when they were working. There are 8+ million job openings in the US because of this. Any person that votes Democrat and is working or makes considerably more than average needs a lobtomy if they can't see just how asinine this policy really is.

Comparing a few hours of vandalism at the IS Capitol to 9/11 while the Left ignores their role in the coordinated domestic terrorist attacks in US cities throughout 2020 is pathetic and insulting to 9/11 Family Survivors. The Left is so full of shit and drama about the few hours of vandalism at the US Capitol on January 6 that it is the only time you find them supporting law enforcement.

Blood and several losses of livelihood is on the hands of the Left for the terrorism they inflicted on US in 2020. Their fake victimhood and equating the trespassing and vandalism at the Capitol with an insurrection is laughable. To illustrate: were more Congressional lives at stake when a bunch of yahoos carrying Confederate flags marched through the Capitol lobby or were more Congressional lives at stake when a Bernie Sanders supporter unhappy with the outcome of the 2016 Election decided to go to Washington and shoot up an open field comprised of Republican Congressional Representatives?
Over 12,000 arrest and you think it's being ignored.
But after 5 are dead and over 140 people injured and you think the crack pots who attacked the capitol, should be given notices to appear and released.
The Trump cult and Q NUTS are as delusional, as their orange, dear leader is.

I am all for full prosecution of the rioters at the Capitol. What is your 12,000 arrest number.... is that the number of domestic terrorists arrested for their violence and destruction in US cities? How many of them had their bail posted by the Vice President and other Democrat leaders? Regardless of the number or percentage, the fact that Democrat leaders and donors would raise money for bail of people terrorizing US is disturbing.

How many of them had their bail posted by the Vice President and other Democrat leaders?

Zero, zip, nada.

The fact that Democrat leaders and donors would raise money for bail of people terrorizing US is disturbing.

The President of the United States tweeted his support and encouraged the bail fund for Kyle Rittenhouse, who shot 3 people, murdering two of them.

The President of the United States openly encouraged a riot at the Capitol and helped to prevent help and support for the Capitol Police being sent for more than 5 hours.

NONE OF THE PEOPLE THE LEFT WING BAIL FUND HELPED OUT WAS ACCUSED OF MURDER.
You used Bidens vice presidency in your statement, when it was Harris that is now VP who is alledgedly accused of helping protestors/rioters get out of jail by posting bail for them correct ??

I have no fking idea what your video was from.
The link said where it was from. It was from the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Your delusional mind won’t let you look at information you don’t want to know. Your brain is rotting.

Baited

And now there’s a definitive video showing that not only were police letting the protesters in, but a phalanx of police watched them let the protesters—some of whom were chanting, “f*cking traitors!”—into the building. You can hear another man wonder aloud if it might be some sort of trick when he said out loud, “they’re gonna lock us in.”

ok, yep. Still were let in. admit it.

In what universe is breaking a window to enter a building “being let in”?

I didn't say that. but hey, don't pay attention to the details, you'd learn something. You still deny they were let in, it's ok, I know the links I provided are confusing you because your handlers told you break in.

Every time we debunk your lies, you make false claims that our "handlers" are telling us what to say. What kind of person thinks that posters in a public internet forum, have "handlers" telling them what to post.

The leftists here aren't the ones coming here with a daily agenda, and starting a whole bunch of threads on how Joe Biden has dementia, even as Donald Trump is now telling people that he's moving back into the White House in August, crashing weddings with rants about the "stolen election", and general behaving as if he's lost his mind.

He should be focusing on his upcoming trial.

I would thoroughly enjoy reducing you to a quivering puddle of confusion in a face to face debate of these topics and your false points.
As a typical Marxist leftist, you have a profound ignorance of fact and an overabundance of programming.

The difference between nine 11 and January 6 is that 9/11 was designed to throw our economy into chaos. They wanted to hurt America.

January 6 was an attempt to overthrow American democracy and install a brutal white dictator ship in Donald Trump.

there’s no other way to look at January 6 other than an anti-democratic attack by Anglo-Saxon Confederates on the nations capital
How many times are you going to return under new alts RDERP?

The 4-year economic orecasts I have seen are terrible if Biden gets his stimulus and tax increases.
Economic forecasts were downgraded on the prospect of Trump not getting a stimulus passed.

Your argument is a counter factual one. It’s simply a weak argument because it’s completely unverifiable. Merely opinion, which to be honest isn’t exactly an unbiased one.

Yeah, "free" money provides a short-term boost to the economy. Everyone knows that. "free" isn't sustainable. Once the "free" stops, the economy crashes. Not sure what you don't understand about that. GDP forecasts in 2024 are as low as 2.3%. Maybe the Democrats can continue giving out "free" stuff to artificially boost the economy. Who knows.
Ditto with tax cuts. There’s no difference in cutting taxes and “free money”. Short term stimulus and long term deficits. Long term GDP growth at 2.4% is better than projected in 2019.

There is a HUGE difference in "free" money vs tax cuts. One allows you to keep more of the money you earn while the other has no obligations attached, including work. And no, tax cuts don't necessarily mean long-term deficits. Tax cuts encourage work. "Free" encourages no work. The more people not working the higher the taxes must go to pay for the "free" stuff. You start chipping away at the people that work because it becomes less and less attractive as taxes go up. Long term, tax revenue decreases in this scenario. Lowering taxes with little "free" stuff does quite the opposite. Tax revenue increases over time because more people are working and contributing to the government coffers. In either scenario, government spending must be curtailed, but one method is clearly more advantages in the long term than the other. If you don't understand this distinction, it is no wonder you are a Democrat.

Giving out "free" stuff is why half of Americas young adults are now living with mommy and daddy

It isn't coincidental that the federal pandemic unemployment was set just at the average wage in the US. They are encouraging middle to lower-income wage earners to stay home. Add in state unemployment and many of these folks are making considerably more to stay home than they were when they were working. There are 8+ million job openings in the US because of this. Any person that votes Democrat and is working or makes considerably more than average needs a lobtomy if they can't see just how asinine this policy really is.
Shucks. All employers have to do is raise wages and they’ll overcome this supposed hurdle. The truth isn’t as simple as the right wing media wants you to believe. It’s a simple story they evil Democrats are causing labor shortages when the truth is more complicated, there are larger issues with more specialized work forces who do tend to make higher incomes such as transportation and manufacturing.

But this has nothing to do with long term economic outlook since benefits expire in September and half of states are already dropping out.

Shucks. All employers have to do is raise wages and they’ll overcome this supposed hurdle.

LOL...yeah, that is all that has to happen. McDonald's can start paying more and subsequently raise the price of the very burgers that their employees eat, offsetting the raise they got in the first place. Makes perfect sense.

Ditto with tax cuts. There’s no difference in cutting taxes and “free money”. Short term stimulus and long term deficits. Long term GDP growth at 2.4% is better than projected in 2019.

There is a HUGE difference in "free" money vs tax cuts. One allows you to keep more of the money you earn while the other has no obligations attached, including work. And no, tax cuts don't necessarily mean long-term deficits. Tax cuts encourage work. "Free" encourages no work. The more people not working the higher the taxes must go to pay for the "free" stuff. You start chipping away at the people that work because it becomes less and less attractive as taxes go up. Long term, tax revenue decreases in this scenario. Lowering taxes with little "free" stuff does quite the opposite. Tax revenue increases over time because more people are working and contributing to the government coffers. In either scenario, government spending must be curtailed, but one method is clearly more advantages in the long term than the other. If you don't understand this distinction, it is no wonder you are a Democrat.
I know that’s the Republican dogma but it’s just not true. The idea that tax cuts “pay for themselves” as your suggesting is a myth. It has not ever worked out that way.

“Free money” is just as stimulating as tax cuts since the stimulating effect is that the money saved goes back into the economy through spending. There’s not much difference economically. If anything, giving money to poorer people is more stimulating since there the people who spend it. I got a big tax cut a few years ago and it had little effect on my spending. I mostly just put it in stocks. You may have an emotional reaction to one vs the other but it’s pretty much the same on the paper.

Shucks. All employers have to do is raise wages and they’ll overcome this supposed hurdle.

LOL...yeah, that is all that has to happen. McDonald's can start paying more and subsequently raise the price of the very burgers that their employees eat, offsetting the raise they got in the first place. Makes perfect sense.
Ah, so you’re opposed to poor people making more money then? I thought Republicans like it when people earned more. That was the whole thought behind trade wars with China to encourage domestic manufacturing, which also drove up the cost of any product that we used to get cheaper from China.

You’re being overly simplistic and massively overestimating the labor cost of a product such as a hamburger.

I know that’s the Republican dogma but it’s just not true. The idea that tax cuts “pay for themselves” as your suggesting is a myth. It has not ever worked out that way.

Not a myth at all. We can either stimulate the economy organically via tax cuts or artificially via "free" stuff. One has a decided long-term advantage.

“Free money” is just as stimulating as tax cuts since the stimulating effect is that the money saved goes back into the economy through spending. There’s not much difference economically. If anything, giving money to poorer people is more stimulating since there the people who spend it. I got a big tax cut a few years ago and it had little effect on my spending. I mostly just put it in stocks. You may have an emotional reaction to one vs the other but it’s pretty much the same on the paper.

Why will people be buying if there are no producers working because of "free" stuff? Who will be making your burgers? Common sense should prevail here. We should be encouraging people to work, not the opposite. Stimulus money aside, raising taxes doesn't provide a stimulus to work. Yes, poor people are likely to spend money when they get it and not just on necessities but frivolously, thus why many are "poor" in the first place. Ultimately, someone has to pay for this frivolity, and that someone is me and presumably you. Yes, "free" stuff does provide a short-term boost but is ultimately very damaging both economically and socially as it creates a large(er) dependency class. A plethora of "free" is teaching the masses to be irresponsible. Tax cuts are teaching the masses that they will be rewarded for their work and not for their apathy. It is simple as that.

Last edited:

Ah, so you’re opposed to poor people making more money then? I thought Republicans like it when people earned more. That was the whole thought behind trade wars with China to encourage domestic manufacturing, which also drove up the cost of any product that we used to get cheaper from China.

You’re being overly simplistic and massively overestimating the labor cost of a product such as a hamburger.

I am not opposed to people earning(keyword here) more money, but it needs to be driven by supply and demand, not artificially by the government. Because of the "free" stuff encouraging people to stay home, we have an artificial labor shortage. This, along with massive spending and printing money, is contributing to inflation.

Labor cost is a huge portion of running a business, typically around 30% for restaurants. This is one of the largest single expenses they incur. If the overall profit margins are between 3-6%, lowering or raising labor costs can have a large impact.

The Trump attempt at insurrection was much more serious than the attack on 9/11/2001.

A house divided against itself cannot stand and a large segment of the population--the Trump cult--feel that the attempt to stop the orderly transfer of power was a legitimate form of protest.
Try selling that nonsense to the families of the 3,000 who died.

Where was your "united house" when you were burning down cities, and the 5 years you attacked America's president.

You are a nut

Not a myth at all. We can either stimulate the economy organically via tax cuts or artificially via "free" stuff. One has a decided long-term advantage.

Why will people be buying if there are no producers working because of "free" stuff? Who will be making your burgers? Common sense should prevail here. We should be encouraging people to work, not the opposite. Stimulus money aside, raising taxes doesn't provide a stimulus to work. Yes, poor people are likely to spend money when they get it and not just on necessities but frivolously, thus why many are "poor" in the first place. Ultimately, someone has to pay for this frivolity, and that someone is me and presumably you. Yes, "free" stuff does provide a short-term boost but is ultimately very damaging both economically and socially as it creates a large(er) dependency class. A plethora of "free" is teaching the masses to be irresponsible. Tax cuts are teaching the masses that they will be rewarded for their work and not for their apathy. It is simple as that.
Decided long term benefit from tax cuts? No. They provide early stimulus and then long term deficits. Tax cuts in 2018 had a stimulus effect, then GDP growth fell in 2019. Deficits were maintained. Raising taxes isn’t intended to be stimulating, it’s intended to stop the free stuff that you complain about. Every dollar of government deficit is a dollar of free stuff. It’s spending that taxpayers should be paying for but aren’t. And before you go “well just cut spending” that’s just as bad for the economy as raising taxes as reducing government spending is also pulling money out of the economy. The government pays people to do things, buys things (disproportionately from domestic sources BTW) and contributes to GDP

Your prejudice against poor people is apparent and I think a demonstration of your bias. Whether they spend the money on necessities or frivolously is irrelevant. It’s money being spent. Evidence shows that money given to poor people is more likely to be spent than money given to rich people.

Everyone is rewarded for work. That’s what the paycheck is for. I got a tax cut and more money in my pocket in 2018. You know what? Having more money in my pocket had no effect on my desire to work more. If anything, I wanted to work less as I could maintain every bit of my lifestyle without working so many hours. That’s an anecdote but the point is that a 2% marginal tax cut has ZERO effect on the calculus of whether or not working more is beneficial. If you think it does, you’re dramatically overestimating the benefit of 2%.

So take it from the worker, and give it to the poor via the government as the broker eh ?? Otherwise instead of it coming to we the people in the form of tax cuts, and this from the over bloated, wasteful government that enriches complete politicial idiot's with no apologies to the American workers once the crap hits the fan. Yeah that's what we need to keep doing, so we can enrich the likes of what we see representing this company these days. What a disgrace it all is, and look at the damage it's all caused. Ignoring the truth is a mental condition ya know, so get help.

So take it from the worker, and give it to the poor via the government as the broker eh ?? Otherwise instead of it coming to we the people in the form of tax cuts, and this from the over bloated, wasteful government that enriches complete politicial idiot's with no apologies to the American workers once the crap hits the fan. Yeah that's what we need to keep doing, so we can enrich the likes of what we see representing this company these days. What a disgrace it all is, and look at the damage it's all caused. Ignoring the truth is a mental condition ya know, so get help.
The alternative of ever increasing concentrations of wealth at the top and more scraps to fight over on the bottom has been working so much better. Really, just can’t see anything wrong with that.

If you don’t see the problem with that, you’re the one who isn’t healthy.

And where are we today?
I saw a lot of white folks protesting the killing of George Floyd. A hundred years ago the cops would have had statues erected because of their brave action!
a hundred years ago? What does that have to do with today? Thats where you are missing the point. We have arrived. Enjoy it. Dont keep on looking at the past. You and I had no control over that. We have control over the present. Enjoy it.
You know...years ago my brother saw me laugh at a joke. His response? How can you laugh when millions of slaves were treated like dirt 150 years ago.
My response?
I had nothing to do with that. It sucked, it was wrong and it was righted.
I asked him....why cant you enjoy the progress we have made?
His response? Because I am a progressive.
I mean....huh?

Why can't YOU recognize how much you've regressed since 1980? Why can't YOU recognize that for racial minorities in the USA, getting stopped by the police is something that terrifies them?

Why can't YOU recognize that the American justice system has created a police state where you have locked up more of your citizens than any other first world country? A disproportionate number of them black and brown people.

There is a case in Georgia when a white man illegally voted for his dead mother. He said his mother wanted to vote for Trump so he completed her ballot and sent it in. He plead guilty and received probation. In Texas, a black woman who is not a citizen voted under the mistaken belief that it was allowed. She plead guilty and is now serving 5 years.

Instead of everyone working together to build the best nation possible, there are so many people like you, who think that holding a sizeable percentage of your population back from achieving their full potential is the only way to retain their own position in life. Instead of everyone building together, a great deal of energy and resources are going into law enforcement to criminalize young black men, and keep them in "their place".

Waste of time and resources. Imagine if you spent the same amount of money getting young black men an education, instead of make sure they can never vote, what your nation could accomplish.

The alternative of ever increasing concentrations of wealth at the top and more scraps to fight over on the bottom has been working so much better. Really, just can’t see anything wrong with that.

If you don’t see the problem with that, you’re the one who isn’t healthy.
Getting wealth back to the investor's pockets after their investment's is the proper way it should work, and it is how it always has worked, but what we have now, is an on going attack on everything normal by the left, and what this has done is create less reinvestments back into society on whole, so the government starts figuring out ways to force it or to bring in more foriegn investments...... The reason that this happens, is because one first must respect the environment being dealt with before investing in it, but when we have the left destroying the environment in everything once dealt with, then it forces investor's to become very frugal or targeting investment's more wisely in order to get a return. The government see's this going on, and it knows why it's going on, but instead of having the right solution's, it begins doing Anti-American thing's in hopes to hide the huge problem created by the radical or brainwashed recruited leftist. The government stealing investor's money through wealth redistribution, regulation's and tax scheme's are becoming the norm in order to try and keep it all going.

And where are we today?
I saw a lot of white folks protesting the killing of George Floyd. A hundred years ago the cops would have had statues erected because of their brave action!
a hundred years ago? What does that have to do with today? Thats where you are missing the point. We have arrived. Enjoy it. Dont keep on looking at the past. You and I had no control over that. We have control over the present. Enjoy it.
You know...years ago my brother saw me laugh at a joke. His response? How can you laugh when millions of slaves were treated like dirt 150 years ago.
My response?
I mean....huh?

Why can't YOU recognize how much you've regressed since 1980? Why can't YOU recognize that for racial minorities in the USA, getting stopped by the police is something that terrifies them?

Why can't YOU recognize that the American justice system has created a police state where you have locked up more of your citizens than any other first world country? A disproportionate number of them black and brown people.

There is a case in Georgia when a white man illegally voted for his dead mother. He said his mother wanted to vote for Trump so he completed her ballot and sent it in. He plead guilty and received probation. In Texas, a black woman who is not a citizen voted under the mistaken belief that it was allowed. She plead guilty and is now serving 5 years.

Instead of everyone working together to build the best nation possible, there are so many people like you, who think that holding a sizeable percentage of your population back from achieving their full potential is the only way to retain their own position in life. Instead of everyone building together, a great deal of energy and resources are going into law enforcement to criminalize young black men, and keep them in "their place".

Waste of time and resources. Imagine if you spent the same amount of money getting young black men an education, instead of make sure they can never vote, what your nation could accomplish.
Your few examples fall short in the examples found against the leftist liberals doing bad things in America.

Democrats are trying to get corporations and the wealthy, to pay higher wages and benefits, but Republicans keep refusing to raise the minimum wage, and they continue to allow employers to pay wages well below the national poverty rate. They want universal health care and quality education for all.

Republicans have been defunding public education since Reagan declared ketchup a "vegetable" for school lunch programs.

So until wages and benefits for the 40% of working Americans currently dependent on government benefits to provide even a subsistence level of existence for themselves and their families, is enough to sustain workers without income supplements, these people are going to need assistance.

When Reagan was elected, American workers owned 50% of the nation's wealth. Now, they're dependent on government assistance to feed and house their families. Republicans continue to cut taxes to the wealthy, leading to economic collapse, which further impoverishes the workers and enriches the wealthy.

Republican economic crashes have become features of the US economy. It wasn't leftist policies that impoverished South America. It was the International Monetary Fund and World Bank insisting on Milton Friedman's monetary policies: private ownership of everything, no wage or price controls, and no social safety net, which destroyed South America economically.

The same thing is happening in the USA under Republicans. They're trying to turn the USA into Brazil.

And where are we today?
My response?
I mean....huh?

Your few examples fall short in the examples found against the leftist liberals doing bad things in America.

That's not much of a rebuttal, now is it. What "bad things" have leftists done, and if you start with your KKK bullshit, I'm not buying.

What has happened since 1980, is all that matters right now. Republicans have spent the last 40 years trying to undo the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. Tell me what "bad things" Democrats did while Republicans were pitting rural voters against "welfare queens"?

Forum List

Back